ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

You can find the squad lists behind the rank board, at least I think Noble Tyraden placed them there. Hope to see you guys tomorrow, maybe we can get down to some business such as raiding or protecting the proud streets of Malinor.

P.S. Anyone can report to the Wardens on crimes, at least if they take place in Malinor.

Elessar Celebrindal

-------------------

"Zzzzz....Zzzzzzz....K-kku...kuh?!" Elessar awakens to find himself laying down on the benches of the Keep halls where a meeting once took place mere hours ago. His body laid sideways and neck bent to the left as he opened his eyes gently. "Mnhmmyiamyiam...." He gave a short yawn before sitting up and getting back on his feet, realizing that he had fallen asleep halfway through the meeting towards the end. "Kuh!! Nyih....I seem to have missed the party..." He sighed as he took a few glances about. The wind blew through the empty corridors as the silent keep carried a scary feeling into his mind. A cooling breeze down his back made his hair stand on end. Grasping back his sense of direction, he shuffles quickly out of the keep, leaving a note behind addressing it specifically to "Amras", "Amaya" and "Moonbeard".

The Letter reads:

=================

"Dear Amras, Amaya and Moonbeard,

Sorry to have missed half the meeting and the party and such.

My body had temporarily been struck by some unknown force that forced me into a quiet state of relaxation. I am unaware of what sorcery is behind this and I hope that I have not disappoint any of you.

My apologies,

Elessar Celebrindal.

P.S. I will be hard at work until you guys arrive back from your duties. My plan is to chop and fill up one *Large!* chest full of Dark Wood logs!"

=================

As he left the note behind for his three friends, he finds his way to the Warden tree farm in the back and begins his daily chores.

[sorry about the sudden disappearance yesterday. I had important exams to take a few hours later and had fallen asleep due to exhaustion. @-@ Despite that. *Small!* Chest now refers to single chests and *Large!* Chest refers to double chests. Cheers and hope I didn't cause any time wastage for the party.]

Anyone have pictures of the meeting and the "afterparty"?

You can find the squad lists behind the rank board, at least I think Noble Tyraden placed them there. Hope to see you guys tomorrow, maybe we can get down to some business such as raiding or protecting the proud streets of Malinor.

P.S. Anyone can report to the Wardens on crimes, at least if they take place in Malinor.

two things, first i think we should put them on the forums for people like me that cant go on 1.8 and also whos tyraden?

((all ooc of course))

I got accepted 10 days ago and have tried to ontact TheGiver17 every day since then and have got no reply (hes offline) so is there anyone else who could help me get initiated

I got accepted 10 days ago and have tried to ontact TheGiver17 every day since then and have got no reply (hes offline) so is there anyone else who could help me get initiated

We are very active at the moment, and if you head to the Warden base there is most likely someone on that may initiate you and if not then someone will notify you on to when one of us will be online. Thanks for waiting a long time and attempting to find us.

-Grandhighborn Quazar

We are very active at the moment, and if you head to the Warden base there is most likely someone on that may initiate you and if not then someone will notify you on to when one of us will be online. Thanks for waiting a long time and attempting to find us.

-Grandhighborn Quazar

ok thanks ill see to it I head to the base.

Edit: No one was there oh well ill try again tomorrow thanks again

two things, first i think we should put them on the forums for people like me that cant go on 1.8 and also whos tyraden?

((all ooc of course))

tyraden is a new noble, or at least i think he is knew

Tyraden has been noble for a while now, he just hasnt been that active until recently. He was away and now he is back. Is everyone happy now, Quazer approves him as a Noble, doesnt that matter?

Ok anyone who applied in the past two weeks and haven't been accepted can you please reapply if you are still interested in joining the wardens. We are accepting people and Thegiver cant be on sometimes. Me and Theyador are now incharge of initiations and accepting initiate posts.

P.S. Sorry for the double post.

[Elessar never got to take that test. And I'm quite intrigued about it. ._. Also, I've finished one small chest for the dark logs. One more to go...Grow trees grow!!]

Minecraft Name: Kampfpanzer

RP Name: Valkyria

Your time Zone: +10 GMT (Sydney)

Sword skill level: 8

Archery skill level: 0 (apparently combat skills were disabled?)

Why do you want to join? Before moving to Laurelin, Valkyria belonged to a clan of nomad wood elves, still under the rule of Malinor, but being it's own clan, they had their own military. Soon after joining the military, Valkyria was captured by Orcs, but they were unable to hold her long before she escaped, however, she was ut off from her kin and spent weeks honing her combat and survival skills. Due to her experiences, she has become very cynical and untrusting of other races and believes that the elven nation should rule all the known world as they are the only ones wise and knowledgeable enough to run the world properly. She had vast military training in her old clan and wishes to put her skills to use in the elven army, climbing the ladder until her voice will be heard by the elven leaders that it is time to take a stand and take back what is theirs before the other races destroy the world.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Ideally archery, I play a Wood Elf

Link Server application post too

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/1679-valkyrias-application/page__p__6876#entry6876