ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

Changed my mind about changing my mind!

Minecraft Name: ggt3416

RP Name: Alys

Your time Zone: GMT -7 (PST)

Sword skill level: 37

Archery skill level: N/A

Why do you want to join? Not too long ago, Alys settled down in Malinor and fell in love with the city. However, she hasn't found her niche yet so she believes that the Wardens will offer a sense of belonging. In addition, Alys also wishes to protect her neighbors while furthering her training in combat.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Swords.

Minecraft Name: sirmaca22

RP Name: Raven Greenbark

Your time Zone: Australia Pacific Eastern time zone

Sword skill level: Level 8

Archery skill level: Level 0

Why do you want to join? I would love to join the Wardens as they seem to be a strong guild with great leaders. Also I would love to keep protecting the Elven people against any evil undead. Also I would like to become stronger so I can kill my uncle who is the leader of an blackmarket guild.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Sword as I prefer getting close up to the action but will use bow if necessary.

Yes I'm an Elf.

Link Server application post too: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/7374-all-about-the-wardens-of-malinor-elven-military/

Minecraft Name: sirmaca22

RP Name: Raven Greenbark

Your time Zone: Australia Pacific Eastern time Zone

Sword skill level: 8

Archery skill level: 0

Why do you want to join? Because I want to protect all the inhabitants of Malinor and join a well organized guild which has strong leaders. Also i wish to slay my uncle so joining will improve my skills. My uncle is a supporter of the undead.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Sword

Thanks Raven

Minecraft Name: om_bananas

RP Name: Rodwen

Your time Zone:Gmt -4.00hr

Sword skill level: 43

Archery skill level: 0

Why do you want to join?I want to join because the forests of malinor are the most beautiful place in Aegis and it needs to be defended. Also I would like to spend some time amoungst my elven brethren

Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery)Sword/archery although sword is prefferable I am flexible

My whitelist application

If you dont respond soon I am going to join the imperial coalition :angry:

Minecraft Name: Kampfpanzer

RP Name: Valkyria

Your time Zone: +10 GMT (Sydney)

Sword skill level: 8

Archery skill level: 0 (apparently combat skills were disabled?)

Why do you want to join? My RP history is military. I also enjoy playing a military role in servers I play in.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Ideally archery, I play a Wood Elf

Link Server application post too

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/1679-valkyrias-application/page__p__6876#entry6876

• Minecraft Name:Durzio
  • RP name:Durzio
  • Your time Zone(e.g.GMT+4):Eastern Standard Time (usa)
  • Sword skill level: these are not enabled at time of application so 0
  • Archery skill level: see sword skill level
  • Why do you want to join?:as i look out upon the beauty of my elven cities,i am filled with a desire to protect them from those who wish them harm.i desire to use my extensive tactical knowledge and skills to the full advantage of the Wardens and one day become a great leader.
  • Which Guard you will want to be in(Swords or Archery):swords mainly,as i play a dark elf,but i plan to weild a bow as well as all elves should.
  • accepted application post:right here

edit:if you guys accept me (im hoping, heh) how will i know? PM me?

• Minecraft Name:Durzio
  • RP name:Durzio
  • Your time Zone(e.g.GMT+4):Eastern Standard Time (usa)
  • Sword skill level: these are not enabled at time of application so 0
  • Archery skill level: see sword skill level
  • Why do you want to join?:as i look out upon the beauty of my elven cities,i am filled with a desire to protect them from those who wish them harm.i desire to use my extensive tactical knowledge and skills to the full advantage of the Wardens and one day become a great leader.
  • Which Guard you will want to be in(Swords or Archery):swords mainly,as i play a dark elf,but i plan to weild a bow as well as all elves should.
  • accepted application post:right here

edit:if you guys accept me (im hoping, heh) how will i know? PM me?

you'll see just keep checking the forums

Minecraft Name:OniKenji

RP Name:OniKenji

Your time Zone: -5 GMT

Sword skill level:0

Archery skill level:0

Why do you want to join? I wish to serve and protect my fellow elves

Which Guard you will want to be in: Swords

Minecraft Name: OniHonoo

RP Name: Cassus

Your time Zone: -5 GMT

Sword skill level: N/A

Archery skill level: N/A

Why do you want to join? The safety of our fair race is a high priority for me.

Which Guard you will want to be in: I would work best with a sword, but I shall use a bow if I must.

Important message!

I, Quazar, am now the new Grandhighborn of the wardens. Most of us (myself included) have been very busy in rl and have not been able to be on as much as we would like. This includes not keeping up with forum posts which I will get back to. Sorry for the wait if you have waited and we will have a Warden meeting soon to regroup and get reorganized after this slump. I assure you we are still very much alive and powerful and I hope you all stay active and entertained in the Wardens. We will also have some Warden only events coming up soon that you may look forward to, (such as competitions, gm spawned mobs, etc.) which will offer many prizes for the winners and will test your capabilities.

-GrandHighborn Quazar