ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

Minecraft Name: Kampfpanzer

RP Name: Valkyria

Your time Zone: +10 GMT (Sydney)

Sword skill level: 8

Archery skill level: 0 (apparently combat skills were disabled?)

Why do you want to join? Before moving to Laurelin, Valkyria belonged to a clan of nomad wood elves, still under the rule of Malinor, but being it's own clan, they had their own military. Soon after joining the military, Valkyria was captured by Orcs, but they were unable to hold her long before she escaped, however, she was ut off from her kin and spent weeks honing her combat and survival skills. Due to her experiences, she has become very cynical and untrusting of other races and believes that the elven nation should rule all the known world as they are the only ones wise and knowledgeable enough to run the world properly. She had vast military training in her old clan and wishes to put her skills to use in the elven army, climbing the ladder until her voice will be heard by the elven leaders that it is time to take a stand and take back what is theirs before the other races destroy the world.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Ideally archery, I play a Wood Elf

Link Server application post too

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/1679-valkyrias-application/page__p__6876#entry6876

Accepted, please come to the warden camp, I may not be on now, but I'll be on at GMT 9 am for one hour.

Minecraft Name: hellyeahz

RP Name: Wildthorn

Your Time Zone: Pacific Standard

Sword Skill level: 0

Archery skill level: 0

Skills disabled

Why do you want to join: I wish to serve my people. Our great society has come so far, and we must protect the civilization that we have established from our enemies. I feel as if I owe a blood debt to my elven brethren, and I intend to repay it in full. Ever since I was abandoned by my brother when I was young, I have sough to aid those who cannot help themselves so that no one in the Elven community will ever be alone in a time of need.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Swords, I am a Dark Elf

Minecraft Name:Downtowndavis

RP Name:Zephyr Galewind

Your time Zone: (e.g.GMT+4)Central/USA GMT-5

Sword skill level:0

Archery skill level:o ( Skills are down?)

Why do you want to join? I feel that I need to do more for my fellow Elves and the best way I could think of to help them was to join the esteemed Wardens. I want to protect our land from the wicked people of this world and help my fellow Elves whenever and however I can.

Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery) Archery

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/1567-downtowndaviss-application/page__p__6552__fromsearch__1#entry6552

[Check up upon the current tasks....]

Elessar Celebrindal.

====================

Official Tasks (Particularly a goal to meet for himself):

1. Dark wood to fill up Double Chests. [x]

2. Awaiting for new task.

Unofficial Tasks (Something to do in the mean time of waiting for things to happen):

1. Cutting for more wood. (Always needs more wood.)

2. Making arrows.

3. Gathering Cobble for swords and whatnot.

4. OOC: Clearing out the mobs spawning close to the tree farm as they annoy Elessar with their excessive noise. [Elessar doesn't particularly like fighting, least not yet.]

====================

Elessar brings his arms around his head, dusting the dirt off of his sleeves before swiping his forehead. The sweat soaks up into the fabric as he does so.

"Yhaaaa...Another day. Another chore." Elessar mumbles to himself as he brought his Stone Axe out, wielding it firmly between his fingers and palms, walking up towards a towering Dark Wood Tree. The chunks of leafs swaying in the morning's wind, Elessar swung his Stone Axe to clear a quick path towards his goal and at last having sight of the Wood Chunks, swings firmly at it. A few strokes and swings towards it before the tree falls to the use of Elessar's chosen tool. Continuing this for a few days, Elessar slowly builds his pile of Dark Wood which he had set out to gather.

===========================

Out Of Character stuffs.

===========================

I'll be getting a microphone soon. Tare should know why I can't use my current one but to that, I say "Myeh. Stupid inbuilt-mic. :(".

In other news, I've completed the task I set out to do. Two/three days ago. Not quite happy with the results since I could've gathered wood much faster than that. Despite that it was examination period. In the mean time, I will provide arrows to Glade Guards, depending on how much gravel I can dig up from the Hidden Grove mines. Not much I assume but enough for more arrows.

I will be trying to train my jumping skills as well. Other than that. I might just have to ask GrandHighborn Quazar for some permissions like a chest in the Initiate Bunker and hopefully, the chests to the Warden Farm Office and Shop as well. Seeing as the wood I've collected so far is NOT being protected and it out for grabs if any wandering soul happens to stumble upon it.

So please, PLEASE give me some permissions? D: I'm not asking for much, which I think an Initiate wouldn't have much anyway. Since I'm new but I only wish for the security of our resources. ._.

Last note, anyone know when the "Stats" are going back up? What do they even do? o-o

Minecraft Name: luckmor

RP Name: Eternis

Your time zone: Australian Eastern Daylight Time

Sword Skill Level: 0 (just started)

Archery Skill Level: 0 (just started)

Why do you want to join?

I want to join so I can protect those in need, and to guide Malinor to a peaceful and cohesive future with the other races. I want to aid as much as I can in the fight against the undead and those who would invade.

Which guard applied for: Archery Guard.

The following elves are accepted into the wardens: Zephyr Galewind(downtowndavis), Wildthorn(hellyeakz), Eternis(luckmor).

Initiations are pending and will be recieved upon arriving at the camp.

Minecraft Name: bob_g_mob

RP Name: Treebón

Your time Zone: GMT

Sword skill level: 0

Archery skill level: i just joined the server so its at default for an elf

Why do you want to join? because ive just joined the server and i would like to have some purpose and fight for my kingdom.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Archery

Application:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/20729-application-yay-d/page__p__90314__fromsearch__1#entry90314

Minecraft Name: hellyeahzRP Name: WildthornYour Time Zone: Pacific StandardSword Skill level: 0Archery skill level: 0Skills disabledWhy do you want to join: I wish to serve my people. Our great society has come so far, and we must protect the civilization that we have established from our enemies. I feel as if I owe a blood debt to my elven brethren, and I intend to repay it in full. Ever since I was abandoned by my brother when I was young, I have sough to aid those who cannot help themselves so that no one in the Elven community will ever be alone in a time of need.Which Guard you will want to be in: Swords, I am a Dark Elf

Minecraft Name:DowntowndavisRP Name:Zephyr GalewindYour time Zone: (e.g.GMT+4)Central/USA GMT-5Sword skill level:0Archery skill level:o ( Skills are down?)Why do you want to join? I feel that I need to do more for my fellow Elves and the best way I could think of to help them was to join the esteemed Wardens. I want to protect our land from the wicked people of this world and help my fellow Elves whenever and however I can.Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery) Archeryhttp://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/1567-downtowndaviss-application/page__p__6552__fromsearch__1#entry6552

Minecraft Name: luckmorRP Name: EternisYour time zone: Australian Eastern Daylight TimeSword Skill Level: 0 (just started)Archery Skill Level: 0 (just started)Why do you want to join?I want to join so I can protect those in need, and to guide Malinor to a peaceful and cohesive future with the other races. I want to aid as much as I can in the fight against the undead and those who would invade.Which guard applied for: Archery Guard.

Accepted!Come to the camp to be initiated. We welcome you with open arms to our military.

Minecraft Name: bob_g_mob

RP Name: Treebón

Your time Zone: GMT

Sword skill level: 0

Archery skill level: i just joined the server so its at default for an elf

Why do you want to join? because ive just joined the server and i would like to have some purpose and fight for my kingdom.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Archery

Application:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/20729-application-yay-d/page__p__90314__fromsearch__1#entry90314

Accepted, and I see you've already found your way to the camp.

Minecraft Name:Slayerpro583

RP Name:Lison_Lysander

Your time Zone: (e.g.GMT+4) eastern timezon standard

Sword skill level:1 but i am new to the server but i will bet training in both just incase.

Archery skill level:1 but i am new to the server but i will bet training in both just incase.

Why do you want to join?i want to join because i always become a guard on all rp servers I have played on and i want to protect malinor and aegis!!!also i love proteting my race and it was always my priority to be a guard.

Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery) i would be most intrested using a sword, but bow and arrow if needed.

How does an intiate advance through the ranks

Just stay active, do as your superiors tell you. Keep and eye out for meetings and events on the topic here. and you will Advance to The next Rank. Either, A Glade Guard (archer) or A Enternal Guard (swordsman).

Minecraft Name: retrov

RP Name: Dante Blackheart

Your time Zone: -8 gmt

Sword skill level: n/a I have used a sword to defend myself for many years.

Archery skill level: n/a I'm well trained in the bow.

Why do you want to join? I want to join because I wish to see my elven brethren reach height

s that only the gods would aspire to. I want to see our lands defended, and our enemies crushed. This world has stolen much from me, but my people have always been by my side, I would return that loyalty. All hail Malinor!!

Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery) I would prefer to be a sword. However if a bow is what the Wardens need, it shall be done.

Yesterday, 10:11 PM

Why do you want to join? I want to join because I wish to see my elven brethren reach height

s that only the gods would aspire to. I want to see our lands defended, and our enemies crushed. This world has stolen much from me, but my people have always been by my side, I would return that loyalty. All hail Malinor!!

Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery) I would prefer to be a sword. However if a bow is what the Wardens need, it shall be done.

Yesterday, 10:11 PM