ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

Thanks to everyone who helped build the outpost by Wraths Clutch.it really looks fantastic,we did a great job :)

I think I can supply the wardens with one or two set of armour a day if needed and swords

(Didnt know where to post this so I put it here)

That's great anything that can be donated is appreciated.

Thanks to everyone who helped build the outpost by Wraths Clutch.it really looks fantastic,we did a great job :)

Agreed. I really like what we did. Hope crackerjack likes it too. :mrgreen:

Minecraft Name: Everman111

RP Name:Hetto

Your time Zone: (Central

Sword skill level:0

Archery skill level:0

Why do you want to join? I need to make something out of myself and stop wandering the woods like a lifeless soul. You must serve to be served

Which Guard you will want to be in: Swords(Swords or Archery)

Why do you want to join? Resource gathering sounds fun so anything you really need me in. Just mainly gathering

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/21743-evermans-application/page__p__96010__hl__everman__fromsearch__1#entry96010

FOR ALL WARDENS ON TEAMSPEAK, DO NOT. I REPEAT DO NOT ALL TALK AT ONCE.

You are preventing the communication between each other, disorganizing us. Thank you for your Time and cooperation.

An officer NEEDS to get on more, please. We have been getting screwed over by tons of people just jumping in and out of the outpost. When we chase them, they run back to the clutch. We can't even go near it without someone ordering us to. Me, OniKenji, Durzio, and Dark Rage have been doing what we can, but that's not a whole lot. Please help.

An officer NEEDS to get on more, please. We have been getting screwed over by tons of people just jumping in and out of the outpost. When we chase them, they run back to the clutch. We can even go near it without someone ordering us to. Me, OniKenji, Durzio, and Dark Rage have been doing what we can, but that's not a whole lot. Please help.

It's hard to even log off. We get too worried about the initiates not being able to defend the outpost.

Minecraft Name: progamerzzz

RP Name: Amroth

Your time Zone: GMT+10, Australia

Sword skill level: 0

Archery skill level: 0

Why do you want to join? I want to be part of a group that helps protect the kingdom I proudly call home. I feel obligated to help protect my own species as there are quite a few threats to us as a whole. Just as Malinor, the people that reside in it and even those who live outside of it have helped me, I want to return the favour. Why should I watch others fight for me when I don't do the same for them?

Which Guard you will want to be in: Being an elve, I feel obligated to wield my trusty bow and arrow.

Application: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/21659-progamerzzzs-application/page__p__95538__fromsearch__1#entry95538

[Today's task post might be a long one, don't read it if you might not have time. This is mainly due to me not being able to post my task posts for the last two days plus one extra? It's jjust for the greater fun of reporting my daily doings to the higher ups and allowing them to read it when they have the time, instead of asking for their time when it's not really crucial.]

Elessar Celebrindal

--------------------

[07/10/2011 05:15 PM Forum time.]

Elessar finally completed his *Large!* Chest full of wood and had happily stored them away at the Wood Farm storage chests, crawling back into his little small cave under in Hidden Grove. Walking about a little before reaching over to a chest in the nearby vicinity and grabbed a handful of a grainy grey substance, laying it all out on the ground and sweeping it back and forth, breaking the larger pieces up with a few swings of his fists. He started sorting the pebbles into groups and gathering the more useful materials, he grabbed the black odd looking shard he collected and rushed over to a table close by and strapped it to the tip of the stick, then some feathers on the other end. He had crafted five Quiver of Arrows. Shortly after, he collected more wood and expanded his little cave, crafting more swords. As he crawled out of his cave and firmly grabbing a Stone Sword in his hand, he got to hunting and looking for more food.

"Hnmmm...What...Else can I do after this...?" Elessar mumbled as he walked back into the HeadQuarters walking past Warden MoonBeard. "Hail!" He said as he was met with the same reply, the glistening of his eyes had shown that he wanted a big favor from the Warden. "Moonbeard, do you think you could...keep my Wood for me?" As he agreed to that plan, the duo went off moving a *Small!* chest of wood into his tent.

-Zzzzkkkrr!-

Elessar fell down to the ground unconscious moment after Moonbeard's departure.

"Urgh...."

Elessar recovered his consciousness, it would seem that he had been knocked out by the same unknown force that seems to be plaguing him for the past few months [Days.] The Wardens had all gathered up in front of the Warden HeadQuarter's Gates all prepared for something. Something big. Apparently, they had all came back from a battle and were preparing for possibly round two.

Elessar of course tried to grab the attention of a nearby guard and asked if he was a Glade Guard. Of course he was, in which Elessar handed over his five Quivers of Arrows. Quickly as soon as GrandHighborn Quazar mentioned that they needed building materials, it struck him. *I still had half a large chest of wood left! I should probably go get it!* Sprinting off towards the wood farm, he grabbed as much wood as he could and dragged the logs one by one back towards the HeadQuarters. Handing it to a nearby Guard as well.

That very day the Wardens had marched towards the Temple of Aegis and as they did, they were filling Elessar up on what was going on. Many spoke of this "Wrath" and his odd "Clutch" but it all didn't make sense to him. Elessar merely walked behind everyone and followed along just in case he was needed. The night was young and the Wardens were swift, they cleared up the land and erected a fort made of the Wood of the Elves. The rest was a blur and Elessar fell to the ground exhausted, running back and forth from different bases to do various tasks. He had eventually fallen asleep due to exhaustion.

===============================

[The days might be skipped and certain events are short. My roleplaying will be bad and it will be difficult or unpleasing to read because I don't want to flood one entire post with so many words.]

===============================

Elessar woke up abruptly with the sudden noise of a loud thunder nearby mere hours after he began sleeping, he picked up his Stone Sword and glanced about as his vision cleared up. The Fort was having an argument and preparing their arms. He shuffles quickly out of the Barracks and equipped his Leather Armor as he got up to the North-West Warden Forward Outpost Tower, Looking over the edge he had seen the Warden's enemy yet again, Kane; Leading Elessar to assume that he is Dusk's accomplice. This man now jumping and prancing about on the top of the large tree that was hung over the top of King's Road that sheltered adventurers who passed by. After much battle and chasing, shouting and fighting, all had calmed down and everything went back to normal...For now. With this time perfectly given to Elessar, he began his daily chores again...

==============================

====================

Official Tasks (Particularly a goal to meet for himself):

1. Dark wood to fill up Double Chests. [x]

2. Awaiting for new task.

Unofficial Tasks (Something to do in the mean time of waiting for things to happen):

2. Collecting Feathers. [Has 64+27 Flint.]

====================

Elessar now sits quietly with his trusted bow in hand, Arrows made specifically for his post, with all the wardens gone and tired. Exhausted and busy, only Jayek Sargoth and himself were left to guard the Forward Outpost. With Jayek having to leave hours later.

--------------------

Will he be able to defend it for the night...?

Only time will tell....

--------------------

Out Of Character.

=============================================

Donated to Wardens for Forward Outpost.

2dhbrsk.png

+25 Iron

+A couple stacks of food. [Not much.]

In total, Kane attacked us once after the last guard left, leaving me and Notify to guard the Fort. It wasn't much of an attack, he just ran around in our base a whole lot. A little harassment.

Dark Rage and the Onii Brothers should be able to fill the Higher-ups in on everything that happened so there wasn't any need for me to report what was happening during that time in my roleplay above.

I also didn't roleplay very well today, understandably as I can see it as well...something made me feel a little uncomfortable... :S

Also, hopefully the attack starts soon? Because I've been on a reeeeaaaaally long shift. ._.

Biiiiiiiiig shoutout to NoraDraft, thanks for saying what you said. :D We'll keep it between us. But thanks anyway.

Mechawolf "hand off the wood to some guard"?

Why not just say Durzio :( lol I reorganized that supply room several times as we had to put in new stuff.

Also wardens,we don't have a very large stockpile of arrows,so donations of flint,gravel,sticks,feathers,and arrows themselves are greatly appreciated. Thank you

Edit:we don't have any armor in the supply room either,just a few spare bits,and not even enough ingots to make 1 set of armor.

donations of ingots,leather,and armor itself is extremely appreciated,as it will save lives during the upcoming battle.

Thank you

-Durzio

Wardens, I have not and will not be on this weekend due to spending the weekend at college. Hope everything doesn't fall apart by the time i come back. Ill be on skype through my phone if iI am needed, just ask someone who had my skype to contact me. - GrandhighbornQuazar

Mechawolf "hand off the wood to some guard"?

Why not just say Durzio :( lol I reorganized that supply room several times as we had to put in new stuff.

Also wardens,we don't have a very large stockpile of arrows,so donations of flint,gravel,sticks,feathers,and arrows themselves are greatly appreciated. Thank you

Edit:we don't have any armor in the supply room either,just a few spare bits,and not even enough ingots to make 1 set of armor.

donations of ingots,leather,and armor itself is extremely appreciated,as it will save lives during the upcoming battle.

Thank you

-Durzio

Apologies! I didn't remember who I passed the wood to in midst of the confusion! Dx

Minecraft Name: mrpanda942

RP Name: Ishlanar

Your time Zone: GMT+7

Sword skill level: 0 (im new)

Archery skill level: 0

Why do you want to join? I wish to defend my homeland and have been the victim of many orc attacks and seek revenge.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Archery

MC Name: mrpanda942

RP name: Ishlanar

Race: elf

Time Zone: GTM UK

Brief Description of your characters personality: Ishlanar is a reclusive yet loyal character. He spends his time traveling in the forests, conversing with wildlife and hunting bandits.

Biography: Ishlanar was an only child, and soon became an orphan too. His parents both died in one of his father’s magical experiment, setting there tree-home alight. Ever since he was old enough he began traveling from settlement, resting only for short periods. He has never felt at home among any race, beside maybe the wood elves. He occasionally takes the company of witty friends. He rarely sees eye to eye with front bearing warriors. He has a dislike for dwarfs and orcs and in his book human are okay. He loves being among his people. He prefers to stick to the wilderness, using his bow to hunt animals... or bandits. He often sleeps under a tree rather than an inn. He can be enjoyable company but many have seen the pain in his eyes from what he has seen. He has a like for fire and enjoys creating CONTROLLED fires rather than burning the forest down, since he loves the forest like a mother. He has a small amount of his father’s magical ability; just enough to perform minor healing spells at a great amount of energy. He was fighting a group of bandits with sword and bow when he succumbed to a mace whack in the back of the head, thankfully some of the monks of the cloud temple found him stripped of all valuables and brought him to the safety of the temple. When he was 15 he was violently beaten by his cruel uncle. This left him with a limp and some life experience he would rather forget. He has a hate for spiders after an incident with a Giant spider nest in the dark. He hates the creatures and attempts to purge them when ever they come. He was taught many ways of nature by the wandering druids. His minor magical ability comes from his father side, being a long line of talented but unknown mages. He chooses to follow his mother’s druiadlly side rather than his father’s magical one, though he rembers some minor healing spells. He has a certain pholphoscal side though he is not the most pious he is very in tune with the trees, birds and wildlife. (If this is still not enough, please contact.)

Why do you wish to join?: I wish to join beacuse this guild fiits my characters descrpition and i beleive it would be enjoyable and a way to make my minas.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): Does this mean how often i roleplay, if so very often and have a club that consits of me and 16 other people.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): I have only recently joined, i enjoy to fight with the bow.

Can your character build?: He prefers not to but will build a tree house or campsite.

Any other special skills?: Being a elf he can see, hear and react much quicker than a human.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Happily so.

Skin:

LotC app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/21505-mrpandas-4th-re-application/page__p__94682