The Asulon Herald

EboBren'

*Myro posts notices in many major locations such as, Arethor, Crestfall, Normandor, The Cloud Temple, and on several posts in the Cloud Temple Docks.*

At the moment we are not hiring anyone, but in the future we may.

"Dear People of Asulon,

I, Myro the Wordsmith, am creating a newspaper, in hopes to spread the current happenings of Asulon all around the realm. To achieve this dream, I will need a group of dedicated reporters, artists, and writers. To any whom would wish to help in this endeavor, I send my greatest praise, and ask that you leave an application attached to this notice, for it will be commonly checked. Payments will be discussed at a later date, and will be added very soon.

The current jobs are...

Reporter: Your job will be too get on scenes of important events, looking for any information you can on the subject. You will get any interviews, describe scenes, and get any info you can (Within legal limits of course).

Artist: Your job will be to depict the scene using artistic abilities to sketch, then fully color, and add all else that is possible. ((Screen shots, but you MUST RP draw them))

Writer: You take the info given from a reporter, and turn it into a story, that the reader will enjoy, and understand. Although I personally will edit it as well, that is mostly your job.

In the future more jobs may open up.

Applications are as followed:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MC Name:

RP Name:

What job you are applying for:

Past Experiences (Just an extremely brief Bio as to why your char would do the job):

Thank you to all applicants.

~Myro the Wordsmith"

Owner

Myro the Wordsmith

Co-Owner

Attacus BigToes

Artists

Elizabeth Silverblade

Reporters

Trazic Darkroot

Sloan Nightfury

Duncot

Devin Ryedr

Writers

Hyperio Sunfeather

Symodimi Dracaena

Vera

Tarrith

Telinir Isphar

MC Name

Hyperion101

RP Name

Hyperio Sunfeather

What job you are applying for

Writer

Past Experiences (Just an extremely brief Bio as to why your char would do the job)

Hyperio is a wandering scholar, most of his life the only friends he had was books. He wrote stories, read poems, sung songs. He was never very social and focused merely on the English language. He saw this note at Crestfall and, in need of money and a hobby, applied. He is excited to get writing on his newspaper articles!

MC Name: simidimi12

RP Name: Symodimi Dracaena

What job you are applying for: Writer

Past Experiences (Just an extremely brief Bio as to why your char would do the job): My character has been in many army and has been himself a military leader for many years. He could be a military analyst or someone that writes about small skirmishes and battles. My char would like to join for the simple reason that he has developed a passion for writing in the past years. That's about it.

*Myro posts notices in many major locations such as, Arethor, Crestfall, Normandor, The Cloud Temple, and on several posts in the Cloud Temple Docks.*

"Dear People of Asulon,

I, Myro the Wordsmith, am creating a newspaper, in hopes to spread the current happenings of Asulon all around the realm. To achieve this dream, I will need a group of dedicated reporters, artists, and writers. To any whom would wish to help in this endeavor, I send my greatest praise, and ask that you leave an application attached to this notice, for it will be commonly checked. Payments will be discussed at a later date, and will be added very soon.

The current jobs are...

Reporter: Your job will be too get on scenes of important events, looking for any information you can on the subject. You will get any interviews, describe scenes, and get any info you can (Within legal limits of course).

Artist: Your job will be to depict the scene using artistic abilities to sketch, then fully color, and add all else that is possible. ((Screen shots, but you MUST RP draw them))

Writer: You take the info given from a reporter, and turn it into a story, that the reader will enjoy, and understand. Although I personally will edit it as well, that is mostly your job. At the moment, no more writers are needed, but it might open up again as the company grows.

In the future more jobs may open up.

Applications are as followed:

MC Name:cylusyo

RP Name:Duncot

What job you are applying for:Reporter

Past Experiences (Just an extremely brief Bio as to why your char would do the job): Duncot is quite outgoing so I think he could do the job well. He knows many people that he could interview for certain events, he is also very curious so he knows what questions to ask.

Thank you to all applicants.

~Myro the Wordsmith"

MC Name: Dark_Necroman

RP Name: Trazic Darkroot

What Job Are You Applying For: Reporter

Past Experiences: Over time Trazic has become interested in everything to do with literature. He's read all of the books in libraries from Fiction To Non-Fiction. He's even written two short stories and a book on English literature! He finds himself being inspired by listening to other people's conversations and realised he could blend in with people and listen to their conversations without them even knowing he was there. He wants to join something bigger than himself and feels like becoming a reporter would be the right career move.

MC Name:Hex37

RP Name: Devin Ryder

What job you are applying for:Reporter

Past Experiences (Just an extremely brief Bio as to why your char would do the job): Devin is a bard wandering about the countryside. He figures that since he hears so many good stories in bars already, then this will be a good way to make some extra cash. He heard the idea of this "newpaper" and found that he loved the idea, especially if he gets paid.

MC Name:

Telanir.

RP Name:

Telinir Isphar.

Applying for:

Writer.

Past experiences:

During his childhood Telinir spent most of his time reading, locked

up in his local library. Not a man of many minas he wanted to find a

job. But he wanted a job which suited his passions and was pleased when

he found out about the Asulon Herald from Hyperio. Telinir is excited

to begin writing newspaper articles for the entire world to see. =)

((Sorry this post isn't applying but I would like to say this is a truly brilliant and origional guild and unlike so many other will actually add to our world,

I would also like to ask somethings, would this newspaper be free and how would it be spread? Will it be on the forums? Sorry I'm just very exited at the prospect,

If I ever kill off my current char I know the first job I'll try to get for my new one!))

((The newspaper will be given around on the forums and IG, IG it will cost 3-4 minas. It will be out on Sunday!))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.