The Mages Guild

Sagwort

(( Oh, how badly I want to make a mage character. We shall see. ))

((All the masters and wht have you, that are listed all have a magic type next to their names. Are those the only magic types the College teaches?))

Well, some of our higher ranking people (Arch-Mage, Master Wizard, and Archanix) also teach magic, however we try to keep our staff supplied with all of the sub-types.

Well, some of our higher ranking people (Arch-Mage, Master Wizard, and Archanix) also teach magic, however we try to keep our staff supplied with all of the sub-types.

And if one was to make a Magic App and put the mages guild as their teacher, but I do not know what subtype I want to do on the grounds that I do not know what subtypes will be open to me within the guild?

And if one was to make a Magic App and put the mages guild as their teacher, but I do not know what subtype I want to do on the grounds that I do not know what subtypes will be open to me within the guild?

Then you do not have grounds to make a magic app

That was tied up in a nice little bow :) Thanks.

You need some RP first before doing the Magic App. It doesn't happen the other way around.

Could their be a forum post detailing magic and its subtypes since the wiki is lacking and its going to be ripped down soon to redo for 3.0 map?

Could their be a forum post detailing magic and its subtypes since the wiki is lacking and its going to be ripped down soon to redo for 3.0 map?

You should ask that in the Magic Q&A topic.

As for a forum post detailing magic, I believe the Magic Team is working hard on something really big to do with info on magic, correct me if I'm wrong.

Can I be re-added to the doc? [email protected]   don't question how stupid my email is.

I'll put you on there if you aren't already.

Could I be added to the doc? possibly with a link to it via pm?

That depends. Are you a member of the mage guild who would know where a meeting would be and have access to it?

[[The doc is no longer used]]

*un-smiley face*