Order Of The Black Rose

Free The Hobbits

"It will never be gone, you're as foolish as the weeds for saying such. Malinor will stand true and strong, without fools like you! You are going to be sent to the Oren war camp and delt with accordingly"

Khel takes one of the man's original pamphlets before leaving. With the aid of Amarath, Meta, and Khel attempt to head towards the camp. Khel keeps his sword on the man at all times.

((If some oren guy wants to respond for us, that would be great))

I walk with my head high, for you may not crush a fighting warriors spirit. The Rose shall fall before I die for good.

The trio bring Davis to the camp. Khel forces the man onto his knees as they approach an officer's tent.

We have here a terrorist! One that is by our agreement mandated to be handed over to your nation, deal with him as you see accordingly!

Khel throws the man's original pamphlet to the ground in front of Davis

Amarath, follows with Metah, Khel, and Goroth as the bring him to the Oren Camp. His bow still holds the nocked arrows as they pass through the lands.

"We may have more, what are you plans on removing them?"

As the Trio walked out of Malinor, and towards the Oren camp Meta kept his sword at Davis's back for the entire trip, the walk going entirely uneventful for once in his loving life. As they approach the Oren war camp Meta finds himself occasionally stared at from the various minor soldiers of the Oren forces, already knowing it was most likely for a blue haired...something between two dark elves, with an obvious prisoner in the middle. Once they arrived at an officer's camp Davis was forced to his knees as Meta kept his sword at his back, adding, "A true warrior fights for peace, a monster believes that his method of peace is through more violence. I do not intend to break your spirit, just offer you the ability to walk to your punishment standing. If it was up to me, I do not break," He begins coldly as he lowers his voice to a soft, ice cold blast of a chill, "I Shatter."

"We continue to follow our agreement, if more Mali choose to act as fools and bring danger to their brothers with their action. They will be removed accordingly and if you wish Khel, I would gladly offer to do the runs myself, I highly doubt many terrorist acting fighters would be anywhere near a worthy fight for me if it must come to that."

As he looks at the laughing man he shakes his head as he looks at him with disdain, "When I was a child of nine I knew more discipline and honor of the blade then you Child, laughing like a mad man no one will follow."

"Meta Sols, you're an honorable man. From here on out I'll be trusting you to deliver the terrorist to where they belong, a death. Right now I want to ensure that Oren knows we are riding ourselves of those who hold us back from greatness"

Khel keeps the point of his sword at the man's back

Rorik has been charged with being the Inquisition's presence in the camp, to look for any possible stirrings of treachery or heresy within the ranks of the soldiers that lie in wait of war. He notices elves approaching from the distance, and a smile spreads across his face. He sees that they're bringing another elf forward... he decides he will approach them, and see just what's going on. He leaps down from the grassy cliff he was perched on, and strides over to the approaching elves.

Looks at the coming man, his sword pointing a bit deeper into the man's back.

"We have a criminal for you, a cancer on malinor. This one has falsely represented peaceful malinor and his punishment is begins with you. I hope you deal with him with the same tenacity as I want to now."

Nods, knowing very well just what he's talking about. After all, an informant from Malinor had told him earlier some elf was preparing a terrorist attack on the Order of the White Rose. He beckons him to bring the man forward.

"What's his name, and what crime has he committed?"

Khel strides forward towards the man, letting the other elves deal with the prisoner. He stands tall and proud. His graceful long white hair flows down his back. A purple cape dangles at his shoulders.

"He attempted to organize a group that would be a thorn in your nation's side. He falsely represented malinor amd our true peaceful intention. He attempted to do crimes in your nation, so I will bring him to where he desired to commit them. I think this man is a breeder of chaos, only desiring to instigate the conflict further. I think doing this was his way of conteracting my words of peace in this docement"

Khel reaches at his side, pulling out a paper that has been folded four times. He unfolds it and offers it to the man.

What we face the true mali of this world is a threat to the very existence of our culture. If something is not done, our children will not know their true heritage. In nature we are peaceful, we do not create conflict unless it comes to our doorstep. The Mali'aheral, they profess the value of peace. The Mali'ame they are accepting of all, for everything is a creating of nature. I look upon my people and see peace loving individuals, yet we are the most tenacious. When we feel threatened, we take action. We seek retribution for those who harm our own, it's a natural natural response.

In our quest for retribution we have acted in a way that endangers every innocent life in malinor. The children you see playing in the court yard are threatened, because we choose to keep our violence instead of dealing with the problem rationally. I ask only ask one thing from you, peace. You may keep your hatred but never act upon it. If you act upon the hate, you only repeat the cycle of killing and slaughtering. It's time for us, the mali'ker, to be the better people and show peace. Not for yourself but for the good of malinor.

For those mali'ker who rightfully hate the white roses, I offer you a single solution on dealing with them, you will find it's both logically and effective.
Do not go to Oren
. If you feel as if you are threatened in the empire, do not go there and create the threat to be more real with each act of retribution. Stay away from their borders and I will assure you, the white roses will not bother you.

All those who continue to act out of violence will be dealt with and sent to the location of where your crime was committed.

If we do not bother Oren, they will not bother us. Isolationism from all nations is our intention. Malinor desires for all mali to simply keep to themselves, if you threaten this you are not welcome to be part of Malinor.

-Prince Khel Oussana

"As you clearly can see, he seeks to undermine my words. He seeks to counteract that to achieve his depreved hellish idea of chaos. As I said in that letter, bringers of violence are not welcome in malinor nor have they ever been. Deal with him as you see fit, but I implore you to take his life.