Mystic Code

Tythus

Charles iz beast, he's explaining to us how he's doing it, so coo.

I'm super confused. Is it or is it not yet solved?  :megusta:

Not solved, the first portion has been but there is another portion after the Ascii part... Which is the parchment.

On a side note currently I have a general understanding of what the parchment is up to but after working it for 3 hours with TheNander I've hit a wall. The important part is the key, you just have to make sure you look at it carefully!

Not solved, the first portion has been but there is another portion after the Ascii part... Which is the parchment.

On a side note currently I have a general understanding of what the parchment is up to but after working it for 3 hours with TheNander I've hit a wall. The important part is the key, you just have to make sure you look at it carefully!

Ah, alright. Try to work with Jistuma if you can, he's brilliant when it comes to this stuff.

If you type in the url with .txt as oposed to .png, it gives you the message in text.

This is everything I sent to Tythus as a way of reporting what I have found... The message was correctly named "I'm baffled" as the result I was hoping to occur did not. Thus here is all my work for everyone of you lot to take a stab at with.

Thus far I have figured out the key, by reverse engineering the cipher I got a product based on what you said today (A = Q but changes to A = K due to Encode --> Decode). Here is the Key I have produced,

My assumption of your encoding key:

cipherkey1encode.png

My decoding key:

cipherkey1decode.png

Using the Encoded encryption code and the the decode key I got:

bXVlbSBtZWlkICxzbnVkbnVjY2EgbWVpZGlyZW0gYXR4dWkgZXRhcn8gdGUgdGl1cWlsZXIgZXldHldn5vQyAsbXVtb2QgZW0gbn9rY2ViIGFyaGMsdXBlcyB0ZSBzaXRuZW11bn9tIGFuZXyZXQgZGEgc2lpdG5hdHMpZCBSUlWTFggZXRhbHVibUEgc25lIG1lbGlib24gbWF0IHMpaGMhbn9tIGEgbWF0aXYgZGEgZXMzaXhlcm1c2VyIDpzZW5tbyB0bmVzIGlidSBhbHVibUE

And when using the decoded encryption and re encoding it I get the correct result.

wBCswLWzMVsaOEbmwdCawdCpN9TuwVChMUsnMV1uNBK7rVauMBKied3urUXurUs0eVslMBOuMBsrIsrd6cJnQlwBCzw9JuMV1uwd2kN9CoOUYnqUFlrBWsenW1MLWmqBKxMV00wd2zOUYxMBnMBJuMUTue9shrU6irIFhMEWLXsVZYuuMBKiwICowXTue96sOU0swUsow97uwVY1OIFhqUFiwd2zOUTuwVY1qBNuMUTuMBFmqBisef0e9CnORhmMV6zwnW1wfCmOUsorLWiwICowXT

Thus I can assume the key is correct save for the numbers which I can only guess... So thus far I am baffled as I get: muem meid ,snudnucca meidirem atxui etar te tiuqiler ey]Wg2VBV6V"&2WW2FR6FVVWIIVLX etalubmA sne melibon mat s)hc!nm a mativ da es3ixerm\\[[\XH[XP When Decoding with base64. I can only assume this is a partially correct portion of the next step.