[Academic] The Ministry Of Contemplation

PtahWithin

((Just a quick heads up, still playing lotc but getting the Internet hooked up at my new place is taking somewhat longer then expected. Hoping to have it up and ready by end of this week))

((sgMwp0u.gif))

Minecraft Name: 

_Aislin_

Applicant Name:

GRONKK

Race and Age:

GRONKK AMZ URUK BUD FURGET'D HAOW MANEE AGE

What position are you applying for?

GRONKK WUNT TUU LEERN REEDING AGH KOWNTING

List any experience you have had with matters regarding that Department:

GRONKK NUB DUU ID BUD URARA TAUT GRONKK TUU KOWNT TUU DUB

Describe the reason for your interest in that position:

PINKIE UULWAYZ KALL'N GRONKK 'TUUPID SUU GRONKK WUNT TUU NUB BI 'TUUPID

By applying, should you be accepted you are expected to utterly adhere to the Common Clauses. Do you understand this?:

EUR HUR, NUB!

Minecraft Name:Shorsand

------

Applicant Name: Beneton

Race and Age: Adunian, roughly 40.

What position are you applying for? (Librarian, Maven, Inventor, Analyst, Phrenal): Any position within the Department of Naturalism that would suit my abilities in the best manner.

List any experience you have had with matters regarding that Department: I've held occupation as a surgeon for fair portion of my life. I'd like to regard myself as adept in said field, and still futher my practice of it to this day.

Describe the reason for your interest in that position (>5 sentences): I've always had an affinity for questioning how the body functions, and even more, why it functions. Progessing my knowledge in this would no doubt be beneficial to myself, as it would allow me to perform better as a practitioner, though in a more selfless aspect it would allow others to gain from it as well, being as from any research I undertake, the general knowledge of it would graduate and be known to all.

By applying, should you be accepted you are expected to utterly adhere to the Common Clauses. Do you understand this?: I hold this postulate true, and I do.

Minecraft Name:

IlumTarus

Applicant Name:

"My name is Edgar Adam Tarus, Archfather of the Old Faith of the North and Adunians."

Race and Age:

"I am a hundred and twenty or so, and an Adunian-Northerner, thank you."

What position are you applying for? (Librarian, Maven, Inventor, Analyst, Phrenal):

"I believe I'm going more towards Analyst however I believe I wish to see how the other roles operate before I settle into anything."

List any experience you have had with matters regarding that Department:

"A friend of mine, a certain Charles Napier and I, were discussing his current endeavors into the Kha'jyr. I personally lived amongst the Kha'jyr for five years and learned a few interesting things of simply how they live their day to day, their worship of Meztli, and even their martial arts as taught to me by Tla'Morthawl himself. I am an avid reader, an eccentric person, and a fond explorer, holding with me many pieces of documents and artifacts held by my family since Aegis, as well as having learned a great deal of tidbits about nearly everything. More recently I've found myself studying electrical evocation and magic, and that, is where I wish to focus I think."

Describe the reason for your interest in that position (>5 sentences):

"I was speaking again to Charles Napier whom finally sat me down and told me of these wonderful red coats and lessons that I'd be holding. I found this to be interesting, for as a man of the Faith, many simply wish to come here me say the same things I always say of the Gods, and how they act. They expect me to reinforce their Faith by simply being in their presence and by refreshing their minds I am bringing them closer to some sort of Nirvana per say. However I'm more interested in holding a class or a discussion with open minded intellectuals, not that my peers and followers are ignorant, but that they are so similar to me its hard to hear a new thought. I hope at this ministry I might make myself more worldly and cosmopolitan."

By applying, should you be accepted you are expected to utterly adhere to the Common Clauses. Do you understand this?:

"I do."

Minecraft Name: 

_Aislin_

Applicant Name:

GRONKK

Race and Age:

GRONKK AMZ URUK BUD FURGET'D HAOW MANEE AGE

What position are you applying for?

GRONKK WUNT TUU LEERN REEDING AGH KOWNTING

To the Orc Gronkk,

Your application is unfortunately unsatisfactory, chiefly in you not declaring your acceptance of the Common Clauses. If you still are interested and require assistance in understanding what they mean, you may find a time to meet Preeminent Savant Ptah Remneal within the Cloud Temple Library.

Minecraft Name:Shorsand

------

Applicant Name: Beneton

Race and Age: Adunian, roughly 40.

What position are you applying for? (Librarian, Maven, Inventor, Analyst, Phrenal): Any position within the Department of Naturalism that would suit my abilities in the best manner.

List any experience you have had with matters regarding that Department: I've held occupation as a surgeon for fair portion of my life. I'd like to regard myself as adept in said field, and still futher my practice of it to this day.

Describe the reason for your interest in that position (>5 sentences): I've always had an affinity for questioning how the body functions, and even more, why it functions. Progessing my knowledge in this would no doubt be beneficial to myself, as it would allow me to perform better as a practitioner, though in a more selfless aspect it would allow others to gain from it as well, being as from any research I undertake, the general knowledge of it would graduate and be known to all.

By applying, should you be accepted you are expected to utterly adhere to the Common Clauses. Do you understand this?: I hold this postulate true, and I do.

To the Adunian Beneton,

Your application has been reviewed and you may find a time to meet Preeminent Savant Ptah Remneal within the Cloud Temple Library for a last series of questions to solidify your admittance.

Minecraft Name:

IlumTarus

Applicant Name:

"My name is Edgar Adam Tarus, Archfather of the Old Faith of the North and Adunians."

Race and Age:

"I am a hundred and twenty or so, and an Adunian-Northerner, thank you."

What position are you applying for? (Librarian, Maven, Inventor, Analyst, Phrenal):

"I believe I'm going more towards Analyst however I believe I wish to see how the other roles operate before I settle into anything."

"A friend of mine, a certain Charles Napier and I, were discussing his current endeavors into the Kha'jyr. I personally lived amongst the Kha'jyr for five years and learned a few interesting things of simply how they live their day to day, their worship of Meztli, and even their martial arts as taught to me by Tla'Morthawl himself. I am an avid reader, an eccentric person, and a fond explorer, holding with me many pieces of documents and artifacts held by my family since Aegis, as well as having learned a great deal of tidbits about nearly everything. More recently I've found myself studying electrical evocation and magic, and that, is where I wish to focus I think."

"I was speaking again to Charles Napier whom finally sat me down and told me of these wonderful red coats and lessons that I'd be holding. I found this to be interesting, for as a man of the Faith, many simply wish to come here me say the same things I always say of the Gods, and how they act. They expect me to reinforce their Faith by simply being in their presence and by refreshing their minds I am bringing them closer to some sort of Nirvana per say. However I'm more interested in holding a class or a discussion with open minded intellectuals, not that my peers and followers are ignorant, but that they are so similar to me its hard to hear a new thought. I hope at this ministry I might make myself more worldly and cosmopolitan."

"I do."

To the Adunian Edgar Adam Tarus,

Your application has been reviewed and you may find a time to meet Preeminent Savant Ptah Remneal within the Cloud Temple Library for a last series of questions to solidify your admittance.

((I have to have dinner very soon: except me back in about 2 hours to meet with me))

Minecraft Name: Sofetios

Applicant Name: My name is Sofetios Jayamen.

Race and Age: I am of the Human race at an age of 22

What position are you applying for? (Librarian, Maven, Inventor, Analyst, Phrenal): Phrenal

List any experience you have had with matters regarding that Department: (if you mean any interaction with this in game then none) (If you mean skills I have in-game that could be used in this department then-) When I was younger I learned to read and write by a friend of mine who owned a bookstore,  Through the years I began writing books of my own. Mainly fictional ones like poetry, stories, and even philosophical ones. I feel as though I could be a good teacher, though I have never put it to the test.

Describe the reason for your interest in that position (>5 sentences): I have a deep passion for writing and philosophy, even logic. I have spent years writing, though I never had a person to try and teach writing too. My dear friend from long ago taught me how to read and write in more ways then just mechanics,  I only hope I can do the same for others. I have never taught before, but I hope I will be given the opportunity at your establishment. I also wish to share my thoughts and ideas with other people there, as well as receive theirs in return. The way I see about teaching and even living is to keep an open mind and be honest with yourself.

By applying, should you be accepted you are expected to utterly adhere to the Common Clauses. Do you understand this?: Of Course

Minecraft Name:
ACanadianCraft

Applicant Name:
Mason Owynson
Race and Age:
Human, roaming these lands for 22 years.
I will be applying for a position as an Analyst.
None whatsoever
Where I grew up in Oren, knowledge was not readily accessible to peasantry such as myself. Striving to achieve anything above your station was discouraged, and any hopeful embers were hastily snuffed. Those below the nobility were oppressed to a great extent. Although this may seem like a sob story, do not mistaken me for a rebel. I hold no ill will toward Oren, or its governing system. It is just that I have moved away from my families home in Schattenburg and made my new home in Riven, a more liberal place to live. With this change of scenery, I may now be able to look into things that I would not have had I remained in my families home. I simply posses a thirst from knowledge on all subjects. A desire to go out and discover.
I understand completely.

Minecraft Name: Katalion

Applicant name: Amras Yavelti

Race and Age: Im a Mali'aheral of 110 human years of age.

Position applying for:  I would operate under the department of Erudition but I have yet to know what position would suit me best.

Experience:

Currently I'm a provider of literature and philosophic works for the Abresi Bookshop and the Eternal Library in Haelun'or. Past experiences include scribe work and a long period of lore tutoring for the sons of Emperor Godfrey in Oren. I'm a seeker  of knowledge  since my arrival in Anthos and have done many private studies on culture, philosophy and politics in the realms of Malinor and Oren. I have most recently started studies on music and its qualities.

Reasons of Interest:

A true Mali'aheral must always seek a healthy and agile mind. My case being no different, I stride to become a leading figure in my fields and contribute to the realms as best I can. Knowledge, to my understanding, is the gateway to peace with one's own self and through it we  to become better beings and shepherds to those clouded by ignorance. Being a Mali'aheral I also aim to educate other beings by offering the light that is the "knowing", and this guild offers the tools for such a purpose.This has always been my purpose, this is the purpose of Amras Yavelti.

By applying, should you be accepted,  you are expected to adhere to the common clauses. Do you understand this?

I fully understand the clauses I must follow and adhere to them.

[Didn't like my app, putting this here so i remember to make a new one]

Nicodemus pins a note to the gate at Hedion University.

"Preeminent Savant Ptah Remneal,

I have in my possession a small herd of swine, numbering six. I also own a single cow, good for milking. I am offering to bring them to the University, so that they may be used to help sustain the Ministry. Do get back to me, sir.

Yours,

Phrenal Nicodemus Rosano"

Minecraft Name: Sofetios

Applicant Name: My name is Sofetios Jayamen.

Race and Age: I am of the Human race at an age of 22

What position are you applying for? (Librarian, Maven, Inventor, Analyst, Phrenal): Phrenal

To the Human Sofetios Jayamen,

Minecraft Name:
ACanadianCraft

Applicant Name:
Mason Owynson
Race and Age:
Human, roaming these lands for 22 years.
I will be applying for a position as an Analyst.

To the Human Mason Owynson,

Minecraft Name: Katalion

Applicant name: Amras Yavelti

Race and Age: Im a Mali'aheral of 110 human years of age.

Position applying for:  I would operate under the department of Erudition but I have yet to know what position would suit me best.

To the High Elf Amras Yavelti,

Nicodemus pins a note to the gate at Hedion University.

"Preeminent Savant Ptah Remneal,

I have in my possession a small herd of swine, numbering six. I also own a single cow, good for milking. I am offering to bring them to the University, so that they may be used to help sustain the Ministry. Do get back to me, sir.

Yours,

Phrenal Nicodemus Rosano"

To Phrenal Nicodemus Rosano,

I would gladly accept such a donation. Due to the recent theft of our exhumed rock from the lake, it shall be prudent to establish measures of security before we transfer the livestock. We shall meet personally to speak further of this.

Contemplate all,

-Preeminent Savant Ptah Remneal

(( Minecraft Name: Lee_Scorsby ))

Applicant Name: Lee Scorsby

Race and Age: "I'm Human and one hundred and six years old."

List any experience you have had with matters regarding that Department: "During my youth I had a great hunger for books and knowledge, but after the fall of Aegis I decided not to waste anymore of my years sitting still. 
I was in luck. As soon as the boats had reached Asulon I meet two very intruiging elves. They told me that they were going to build a city! A mighty city inside and around a big tree. These two elves were Orlanden and Bravepaw founders of the great Asulon elven capital of Normandor."
"I was there. In the begining. Helping to put the first stones of foundation to this prosperous city. I started to understand the meaning of leadership and knowledge above what could be read in books. 
It took a couple of years before the city was finished and at that time it was, I was offered a Lordship by Bravepaw. I happily accepted and went far to the north and started a village of my own. The village inhabitans was happy with my's experience and knowledge and found that I was a suited leader for this small town."

"The town later decayed and people started to leave. Only because of the fact that it was located to far out in the wilderness.
Last of them all, I left as well. Taking the things I could carry and went of to a new place were I found new friends in the city of Skravia. I helped them build a mighty church and was offerd a position as High Priest. I happily accepted that proposal as well. And there I served for many decades while helping people heal as well study the variation of religions there was around the world. 
I will not write more on this note. I am already busy with writing a book about my adventures and experiences. I would be honored to be able to share it with you all on day as both colleagues and friends."

Describe the reason for your interest in that position (>5 sentences): "For so many years I have been traveling. For so many years I have always gone to place to place. Never really settled down. I feel that this is the time. I do now have many years left of my life left and I would be honored to spend my twilight years with teaching the things that I know and have experienced. I believe that this is position would help me with my ambition of learning and making others take part in the things I have gone through and maybe make them realize that even in the darkest of times. There is a slight glimpse of light always burning. And that that light. Is in themselves."

By applying, should you be accepted you are expected to utterly adhere to the Common Clauses. Do you understand this?: I understand yes.
-signed Lee Scorsby

(( Minecraft Name: Lee_Scorsby ))

Applicant Name: Lee Scorsby

Race and Age: "I'm Human and one hundred and six years old."

To the Human Lee Scorsby,

((I have decided in order to keep in contact with everyone, organize things and give people some activity I will be making a skype group for the Ministry. Please either post or PM me your skype name so that I may add you.))

(OOC: I would like to remove Taeleh'avern and apply with a new character. Due to complications on my part, I don't think he will be the best character to play with anymore. If it isn't too much trouble, I'd like to re-apply with my dark elf. EDITED)

Minecraft Name:

Re_addled

Skype Name (This may alternatively be PMed to be for privacy purposes):

r.ble1 (I am already added to the group)

Applicant Name:

Percival Centrella

Race and Age:

Dark Elf. I am rather young, around seventy-eight years old now. 

I would like to apply as an Inventor. 

I have been reading and gathering knowledge from books for as long as I can remember. Novels of all kinds have been a rather large part of my life along with the urge to create. Stories and dreams of achieving feats once thought impossible with machinery have plagued my mind for years and I've only played with the idea of pursuing such ideas. 

Most of my knowledge comes from the books I have mentioned before. I never had the fortune of meeting an inventor in person. Recently, I have been searching for common problems and drawing ideas of what I could create to solve such problems. None of these ideas have a physical form yet, due to my lack of supplies but the sketches I have made seem to be promising. 

I am deeply interested in making the fantasies of new creations a reality and without the help of a group like this, I would never have the resources or support needed to pursue this dream. Along with this, I also am interested in the possible pool of knowledge that a group like this would possess. I am one of the only people in the Centrella family who has yet to have a calling or, at the very least, a job and I feel that I need to make a name for myself by doing something as useful as becoming an inventor. I need to prove my worth to my family and being a part of this group not only does that but helps me improve my skill and value as a person. 

I understand and pledge to follow the Common Clauses. 

(OOC: I would like to remove Taeleh'avern and apply with a new character. Due to complications on my part, I don't think he will be the best character to play with anymore. If it isn't too much trouble, I'd like to re-apply with my dark elf. EDITED)

Minecraft Name:

Re_addled

Skype Name (This may alternatively be PMed to be for privacy purposes):

r.ble1 (I am already added to the group)

Applicant Name:

Percival Centrella

Race and Age:

Dark Elf. I am rather young, around seventy-eight years old now. 

I would like to apply as an Inventor. 

I have been reading and gathering knowledge from books for as long as I can remember. Novels of all kinds have been a rather large part of my life along with the urge to create. Stories and dreams of achieving feats once thought impossible with machinery have plagued my mind for years and I've only played with the idea of pursuing such ideas. 

Most of my knowledge comes from the books I have mentioned before. I never had the fortune of meeting an inventor in person. Recently, I have been searching for common problems and drawing ideas of what I could create to solve such problems. None of these ideas have a physical form yet, due to my lack of supplies but the sketches I have made seem to be promising. 

I am deeply interested in making the fantasies of new creations a reality and without the help of a group like this, I would never have the resources or support needed to pursue this dream. Along with this, I also am interested in the possible pool of knowledge that a group like this would possess. I am one of the only people in the Centrella family who has yet to have a calling or, at the very least, a job and I feel that I need to make a name for myself by doing something as useful as becoming an inventor. I need to prove my worth to my family and being a part of this group not only does that but helps me improve my skill and value as a person. 

I understand and pledge to follow the Common Clauses. 

To the Dark Elf Percival Centrella,