Arach Lodias

IrishPerson

Rc1s4Ga.png

IvdmNeS.png

((This post is contact sensitive to your Rp. This post is all Rp, and all the information in it is up for free Rp gain. The information here is purposely vague, and if meta’d, it won’t matter.))

- Intro -

You stand in a dark, dank forest. Around you are young men and women, very few, but they all bear a similar expression. Emotionlessness, most-likely fear is gripping them, for they are about to make a deal with the Devil. The fire flickers as a man draped in black and red robes approaches the group from the forest. His dirty gray beard hangs loose from the darkened edges of his hood, he walks with a swagger only a Zealot of Arach Lodias could muster.

“You’ve all shown interest in the Broodmother...” His voice, surprisingly strong for a man of his age. His gaze shifts across You and the others, His Void gaze seeps into you as you watch back.

“Listen to me, Seekers, for I’ll not repeat myself. What you’ve been seeking is now within grasp; belongingness, acceptance, knowledge, and most of all, power.” He’s silent for a while. The silence creeps on, seeming to take longer than you’d thought, the old man suddenly snaps back, speaking once more.

“You stand before a Zealot of the Arach Lodias; I am of the chosen by our Shagrath, and our unholy Broodmother. I will speak of our Order, and what steps you must take form here-on-out.” The fire flickers again, his features noticeable for a brief moment, then the dark of the Void creeps back over his face.

- Information -

“The Arach Lodias are the servants of the Broodmother, we follow her will, and that of our Shagrath, for his word’s are those of the Broodmother’s. She speaks to the Shagrath, and he speaks of her will to us.” He lowers his head, your eyes follow his gaze; an abnormally sized spider crawls to his side, it’s fangs drip with either blood, or venom.

“We are formed into five groups;

First, The Seekers, those who wish to seek out our Order, and bless themselves with our unholy Broodmother.

Second, The Minions, those who have been taken in by our Shagrath, although are yet un-worthy, and have not heard our Broodmother Song, nor been Kissed by her grace.

Third, The Acolytes, those who have been blessed by our Broodmothers unholy song, Kiss, and love. She accepts them with open arms.

Fourth, The Zealots, those who’ve been brought into the inner Council by the Shagrath. They aid the Shagrath in holding our Order together, and they personally protect the Broodmother, and her Shagrath.

Then finally, Our unholy Shagrath, he who listens and speaks. Our Shagrath, Kalameet, can hear our Broodmothers words, and he dawns her will on us, so that we may serve her.”

- Tenets -

“Next are our Tenets, listen for if you break one, you will be punished for the rest of your days.” The old man pulls a large tome from a chain connected to his belt, he holds it up, he reads aloud, his voice echoing through the dark forest.

“A member of Arach Lodias must show complete loyalty to the cult, our Shagrath and our Broodmother.”

“A member of Arach Lodias must never attack another member within the cult.”

“A member of Arach Lodias must never steal from another member within the cult.”

“A member of Arach Lodias must believe in the one true god, our Broodmother.”

He slams the tome shut, dust forming around his shadow enveloped face; the wind from the shutting book puts out the fire. The dark of the forest envelops you and the others around you, you begin to chill with fear.

- Joining Arach Lodias -

Eyes suddenly open in front of you, they glow a pale gray. The voice that follows is different, it’s emotionless and dull. The illusioned set of eyes are still, gazing into you; a voice booms from all corners of your hearing.

“I am your Shagrath... You will answer my questions, and speak in turn.” The emotionless voice echos.

((Minecraft name))Speak your True name:

Tell me your Name and Ser Name:

What of your Age?:

What do you know of The Arach Lodias?:

Why do you wish to join?:

((Va’s if any))What evil are you capable of doing in the Broodmothers name?:

As you speak the last of his questions, the pale gray eyes shut, the forest is silent and the sunrise is upon you. You and the other Seekers look about the forest, alone with no sign of the old man, or the glowing eyes. You take a deep breath, still chilled to the bone.

If anyone wishes to rep the Arach Lodias via the forums, here you are!

Thank you MrZombie, you're a doorlin' ;)

VlK7F5n.png

Or

ls5mB07.png

((Minecraft name)) "Speak your true name":

"Ssss- what liess ahead is nothing more until the moon iss dead" ((thomascovey))

"Tell me your Name and surname":

"Ssss- Famine, there'ss nothing more you need to know"

"What of your Age?":

"Sss- yearss have gone by, I losst count...."

"What do you know of The Arach Lodias?":

"Sssss- not much, I wissh to know more, yess"

"Why do you wish to join?":

"Sssss- the Brood-mother interesstss me, her power iss unmatched"

((Va’s if any)) "What evil are you capable of doing in the Broodmothers name?":

"Ssss- give my power ass an Illussionisst to her, I pledge my powerss towardss her" ((working on my VA))

"Ssss- what liess ahead is nothing more until the moon iss dead" ((thomascovey))

"Ssss- Famine, there'ss nothing more you need to know"

"What of your Age?":

"Sss- yearss have gone by, I losst count...."

"Sssss- not much, I wissh to know more, yess"

"Sssss- the Brood-mother interesstss me, her power iss unmatched"

"Ssss- give my power ass an Illussionisst to her, I pledge my powerss towardss her" ((working on my VA))

The old man listened with interest to the answers the man gave, eyes widening with the answer of the last question. Another illusionist is an exciting concept for him. He gave a small smile before him and the Shagrath disappear. 

A few days later, after the members consider the people who answered the old man brings up Famines answers. They all agree he would be good to have thus the old man leaves to go and seek the seekers.

(( Accepted. ))

Sissiro moves near to the group, each step his knees crack as his cartilage pops around, He rolls his neck before speaking. His voice is muffled and broken up...

reggieo1

"SssSssSssS....Sissiro!..."

*He brakes out into a crazed laugh clapping rapidly*

What of your Age?:

*Sissiro sits and thinks how old before speaking*

"Sissiro knows of no age....."

What do you know of The Arach Lodias?:

*The crazed laugh continues once more*

"Sissiro wants Smiles, Sissiro hears of others that only want the same..."

*Sissiro reaches for his pouch at his side he reaches in a pulls out what seems to be the skinned Faces of Men, Women and Child. He holds it forward before saying*

"I help people to smile you see..."

((2B and 5 soon to be 2C, 3A and 4A))

"My real name, My real name? Where it is? Here we are!" ((Timelord_Lalve))

"Hu...Hu...Hu~, You want my name? I guess of course! I'm the Oogie Boogie Man"

"What of your Age?":

"Age? My Age you want? My Age is old as I am too!."

"My spiders told me...my bugs danced with me...my snake SshSst it to me! But i don't know there songs...Funny! I know!"

" I like to sing, i like to dance......i like to see them cry...i like to scare there childs!"

"Doing Evil's is just a mean word! My Sweethearth i tell you i make the people laugh! I make them cry i make them scare...because the Fear is....just.....my....stuff...." ((Planning to get him a VA. for Torture.))

((Minecraft name))Speak your True name: Tsuyose

Tell me your Name and Ser Name: Ryneth

What of your Age?: Ryneth grumbles quietly, thinking hard, before replying. "Uhm.. I'm unsure.. I'd have to ask my mother.."

What do you know of The Arach Lodias?: Ryneth frowns, sowly shrugging as he let's out a long sigh, before replying. "Not much.." He muttered quietly, "As of yet, hopefully..."

Why do you wish to join?:  Ryneth's eyes wide , reading across the small part, a small smirk forming upon his lips as he replies. "T' know more~"

((Va’s if any))What evil are you capable of doing in the Broodmothers name?: "Well.. Currently, nothing.. As of yet, though.. my mother taught me of killing and such.." ((In the process of making a VA.))

"Ah... I d-don't know... ... What?" ((Roxforbraynz))

"I'm... K-Kara... Kara Igne'Ker." Her name is Kara Igne'Ker(Night Fire)

What of your Age?:
"I-I'm sixteen..."

"Th-that they worship the Broodmother... th-that's all... Kalameet brought me here..."

"Kalameet said I could find purpose here..."

"I-I'm a good pickpocket... I also eat people..." ((Minor: 1A, 3B. Working on a full VA.))

"Ah... I d-don't know... ... What?" ((Roxforbraynz))

"I'm... K-Kara... Kara Igne'Ker." Her name is Kara Igne'Ker(Night Fire)

What of your Age?:

"I-I'm sixteen..."

"Th-that they worship the Broodmother... th-that's all... Kalameet brought me here..."

"Kalameet said I could find purpose here..."

"I-I'm a good pickpocket... I also eat people..." ((Minor: 1A, 3B. Working on a full VA.))

The gray eyes narrow, as the voices speak, they echo through your head.

"Yesss Minion, you'll surely find purpose within the halla of our Broodmother."

"Thineself, your Shagrath will seek you, and I will tell you of your next task..."

The voices halt, and the eyes shut, leaving you alone once more.

((Accepted))

Sissiro moves near to the group, each step his knees crack as his cartilage pops around, He rolls his neck before speaking. His voice is muffled and broken up...

reggieo1

"SssSssSssS....Sissiro!..."

*He brakes out into a crazed laugh clapping rapidly*

What of your Age?:

*Sissiro sits and thinks how old before speaking*

"Sissiro knows of no age....."

What do you know of The Arach Lodias?:

*The crazed laugh continues once more*

"Sissiro wants Smiles, Sissiro hears of others that only want the same..."

*Sissiro reaches for his pouch at his side he reaches in a pulls out what seems to be the skinned Faces of Men, Women and Child. He holds it forward before saying*

"I help people to smile you see..."

((2B and 5 soon to be 2C, 3A and 4A))

The gray eyes dawn on you, they peer into you.

"We have need of you; what you've been seeking, has been sought, we will call upon you, Minion."

The eyes close, and the dark envelops you once more.

((Accepted))

The_Exiled_One

Valdax stands there quietly and tilts his head sideways, he then quietly mutters, "You may refer to me as Val and nothing else..."

What of your Age?:

Val narrows his eyes, he whispers angrily, "Why so many personal questions...?"

Val continues to stare at him questioningly, he mutters, "I know enough."

He chuckles softly, "I find this little... 'cult' amusing, I wish to learn more..."

He smirks from behind his mask and chuckles softly, before he mutters softly, "Anything and everything..." ((I am accepted for 1ab, 2abc, and 4ab))

The_Exiled_One

Valdax stands there quietly and tilts his head sideways, he then quietly mutters, "You may refer to me as Val and nothing else..."

What of your Age?:

Val narrows his eyes, he whispers angrily, "Why so many personal questions...?"

Val continues to stare at him questioningly, he mutters, "I know enough."

He chuckles softly, "I find this little... 'cult' amusing, I wish to learn more..."

He smirks from behind his mask and chuckles softly, before he mutters softly, "Anything and everything..." ((I am accepted for 1ab, 2abc, and 4ab))

The glowing gray eyes dim slightly.

"Watch your tongue, Mortal, or I'll remove it."

The voice hisses.

"Seeker; what you've sought has been found. Now we will seek you, Minion."

The eyes close, leaving you alone in the dim, morning sun.

((Accepted))

*Tormis shrinks back in fear at the voice, seemingly all around him, before whispering his response* ((saromon50))

*Tormis cringes again at the powerful voice*

"I-I am Tormis.  Just Tormis."

What of your Age?:

*Tormis doesn't cringe back this time, but brings up his arms in front of his face.*

"I am 132 as of the last elven week."

*Tormis lowers his arms, realizing that he won't be hurt.  At least not now."

"Only-Only what you have said."

*Tormis seems to stand taller with this question.*

"I need knowledge.  As well as power.  I will protect the ones I love!"

*Tormis tilts his head to one side, as if confused by the question.*

"I only wish to kill one.  Other than that I only seek knowledge."

((no vas as of now.  Tormis might get one in the near future.))

*Tormis shrinks back in fear at the voice, seemingly all around him, before whispering his response* ((saromon50))

*Tormis cringes again at the powerful voice*

"I-I am Tormis.  Just Tormis."

What of your Age?:

*Tormis doesn't cringe back this time, but brings up his arms in front of his face.*

"I am 132 as of the last elven week."

*Tormis lowers his arms, realizing that he won't be hurt.  At least not now."

"Only-Only what you have said."

*Tormis seems to stand taller with this question.*

"I need knowledge.  As well as power.  I will protect the ones I love!"

*Tormis tilts his head to one side, as if confused by the question.*

"I only wish to kill one.  Other than that I only seek knowledge."

((no vas as of now.  Tormis might get one in the near future.))

The gray eyes narrow.

"Seeker; you seek to protect, serve the Broodmother, and she will bless you with her unholy splendors."

The eyes widen once more, the gray blazing in-front of you.

"Seeker, I name you Minion; soon we shell speak, and we will see if the Broodmother finds you worthy."

The gray eyes shut, then vanish before you, leaving you standing alone in the forest.

((Minecraft name))Speak your True name: Frottimer

Tell me your Name and Ser Name: My name is Keegan Ceallaigh~

What of your Age?: I am middle aged, of around mid- thirties... I lost count maybe 35 or 36

What do you know of The Arach Lodias?: I do not know much, I seek more knowledge of what you believe.

Why do you wish to join?: I wish to be apart of a group with a true cause to serve a strong leader!

((Va’s if any))What evil are you capable of doing in the Broodmothers name?: ((VAs for 1abc 2abc 3b and 4a))