Red Lion Mercenary Company

ĔṀĔŔĨĨČĶ

*Arzota, walking through the south to the Mage's guild, spots one of these fliers, raising an eyebrow*
"Hum... either incredibly stupid... or a deserter."
*He mutters with a grin, turning on his heel and walking off to the faaaaar north.*

*Arzota, walking through the south to the Mage's guild, spots one of these fliers, raising an eyebrow*

"Hum... either incredibly stupid... or a deserter."

*He mutters with a grin, turning on his heel and walking off to the faaaaar north.*

Cole reads the flier, looking it over carefully.

"So. We have Traitorous oren scum? I guess he thinks betraying the Guardians of the North would have no consequences. Once we stomp the dwarfs we shall surely have his head." 

He says with a slight nod as he throws the paper into a nearby fire.

Doctor Ludivic, on a trip to gather medical supplies, spots a poster. He chuckles, the poem's line about lions and thorns reminding him of a children's story.

androcles-and-the-lion-story-4.jpg

"It'll be your ass flayed to that wall of Dread and Lies if you dare challenge the Blackmonts."

Drelik Letholdus walks off, whistling the rains of castamere.

Gronkk finishes reading the poem after a hour then laughs loudly.

LIUN HAB KLAW BUD GRONKK HAB KLUB AGH GRONKK FLAT LIUN AGH EET ID EUR HUR HUR HUR.

A reply is written, and the sign of the Black Panther is left

"You may have claws, but what happens when my paws grab my dagger, and cut your little kitty hands off? You'll for sure be a red lion. I don't have mercy for those who are my competition " -The Master of the Hunt...

A reply is written, and the sign of the Black Panther is left

"You may have claws, but what happens when my paws grab my dagger, and cut your little kitty hands off? You'll for sure be a red lion. I don't have mercy for those who are my competition " -The Master of the Hunt...

Kaelys pauses for a moment, trying to figure out the part that is supposed to insult him. He shrugs not able to get the joke, speaking to himself he says

"Well seeing as you lack opposable thumbs since you apparently have paws, I think our hands will alright."

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.