((Alright, everyone keep the advertising down a bit. You're starting to overdo it. :P ))

((Alright, everyone keep the advertising down a bit. You're starting to overdo it. :P ))

((And I was just getting started :3))

((Do it in PM's now :P. FM, if you're listening, please hide the posts that came after their original adverts.))

((Just giving you guys an update: We are still active, still recruiting, and we are nearing the time for an event proposal. Also... Me and Varstivus have a small project coming up... Expect some Aengudaemon lore in the near future (by that, we mean a few months. :P).))

((IC Section))

Order of the Hunter's Cross

Name: GLuMPUz.
Race: URUk.
Access to Gold:MI HAB NUB GUld.
Readiness to Die: Mi NUb BI FLAT'd.
Hometown:GRONKKsTON.
Reasons for Joining:MI FLAT NuBFLAT'd.
Combat Experience:MI IZ HOZHEZT KlompER iN DA UZg.

OOC Section

MC Name: Kaon853
Skype (Not necessary and unlikely to be used except for the occassional Major Hunts): None.
RP Combat Skill: In between 5-6 out of 10.
PvP Skill (With Nexus): 6-7 out of 10
Timezone:US EST

((IC Section))

Name: GLuMPUz.

Race: URUk.

Access to Gold:MI HAB NUB GUld.

Readiness to Die: Mi NUb BI FLAT'd.

Hometown:GRONKKsTON.

Reasons for Joining:MI FLAT NuBFLAT'd.

Combat Experience:MI IZ HOZHEZT KlompER iN DA UZg.

OOC Section

MC Name: Kaon853

Skype (Not necessary and unlikely to be used except for the occassional Major Hunts): None.

RP Combat Skill: In between 5-6 out of 10.

PvP Skill (With Nexus): 6-7 out of 10

Timezone:US EST

A bird flies back.

Greetings, Glumpuz, orc of no clan. I like the spirit, force, and determination behind your words. As such, you are hereby accepted. Meet me outside Abresi, or else Gronkkston.

-Jack Lawrence

((Don't worry about RP skill. We'll try it out, some sparring or otherwise, see how good it is. If it needs improvement, you'll learn along the way and I'll try and dispense some tips. :) Be seeing you soon.))

A Redwing Hawk carries a sealed parchment to the home of Jack Lawrence. The waxen stamp of Cavan rests upon the paper, a dull, scarlet color.

Name: Matthew "Staghorn" Dunham

Race: Humanity.

Access to gold: I have one blade of golden craft, however, I cannot guarantee a steady supply of such a metal.

Readiness to die: I will die for a just cause. To hunt the scourge of Anthos and blights upon the Creator's men and women is just enough for this one.

Hometown: Born and raised in the North, currently residing within the Dunham Manor, Barony of Cavan.

Reason for joining: Something to occupy me. I'm a man of the hunt myself, that I am. 

Combat experience: The Dunham family are no strangers to war and the glory of battle. I am more than capable of defendin' myself.

OOC:

(You have my info, I am merely switching characters of which I shall be playing this guild with! Matthew is much more convenient for you and I, rather than my previous applicant, Xan'jar.)

MC: mthdominator

RP Combat Skill: 7-8

PvP: 8-9

Timezone: United States, EST

A Redwing Hawk carries a sealed parchment to the home of Jack Lawrence. The waxen stamp of Cavan rests upon the paper, a dull, scarlet color.

Name: Matthew "Staghorn" Dunham

Race: Humanity.

Access to gold: I have one blade of golden craft, however, I cannot guarantee a steady supply of such a metal.

Readiness to die: I will die for a just cause. To hunt the scourge of Anthos and blights upon the Creator's men and women is just enough for this one.

Hometown: Born and raised in the North, currently residing within the Dunham Manor, Barony of Cavan.

Reason for joining: Something to occupy me. I'm a man of the hunt myself, that I am. 

Combat experience: The Dunham family are no strangers to war and the glory of battle. I am more than capable of defendin' myself.

OOC:

(You have my info, I am merely switching characters of which I shall be playing this guild with! Matthew is much more convenient for you and I, rather than my previous applicant, Xan'jar.)

MC: mthdominator

RP Combat Skill: 7-8

PvP: 8-9

Timezone: United States, EST

A bird flies back.

I can feel the quiet strength under your words. Accepted.

-Jack Lawrence

((As the creator of the Apparition of Vaerhaven that is now a free Apparition, i gave it the name "The Apparition of 100 Souls", but rply you can give that being any name you want.

Just...because i got no name before for it after the event finished.))

((As the creator of the Apparition of Vaerhaven that is now a free Apparition, i gave it the name "The Apparition of 100 Souls", but rply you can give that being any name you want.))

((Got it, but this is only because this was the only name I had known it to use. If you'd like I will change that name?))

Name: Thurak'Ugluk

Race: Uruk

Access to Gold: Yub.

Readiness to Die: Dey kan triy.

Hometown: Krugmar

Reasons for Joining: Tu klomp nub'flatz, muwztleh.

Combat Experience: Hozh wif hammah. Hab flatted nub'flatz befur.

OOC Section

MC Name: ilikefooddude

Skype (Not necessary and unlikely to be used except for the occassional Major Hunts): ilikefooddude

RP Combat Skill: Pretty good, i suppose.

PvP Skill (With Nexus): Generally ok, though i'm not the best at it.

Timezone: Australian EST (+10)

Name: Thurak'Ugluk

Race: Uruk

Access to Gold: Yub.

Readiness to Die: Dey kan triy.

Hometown: Krugmar

Reasons for Joining: Tu klomp nub'flatz, muwztleh.

Combat Experience: Hozh wif hammah. Hab flatted nub'flatz befur.

OOC Section

MC Name: ilikefooddude

Skype (Not necessary and unlikely to be used except for the occassional Major Hunts): ilikefooddude

RP Combat Skill: Pretty good, i suppose.

PvP Skill (With Nexus): Generally ok, though i'm not the best at it.

Timezone: Australian EST (+10)

A letter flies back.

Accepted. Prepare yourself for the Hunt. -Jack

Meanwhile, new posters are up, next to the recruitment posters and one at the CT.

URGENT

Calling all members of the OHC to the Cloud Temple. A priority has been set on the powerful Headless Horseman which has begun it's blight of terror on Anthos. Investigations will start at the Ghastly Tree in the mountains, and then spread outwards to taverns, inns, and major cities all about. The Horseman has been described as having a pumpkin for a head, being almost skeletal, having glowing eyes, wields a scythe or giant executioners' axe (reports are mixed), and rides a spectral horse. Prepare yourselves, the first major hunt begins!

((OOC time will be decided upon soon.))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.