The Snow Clan

Insomnic

((Oh god I bet you're just making this for John Snow.

Admit it, you dirty rascals.

Admit it.))

I swear to god that I created Minwoo Snow before I watched GoT. Also, John is too much of a American name for a Clan based off of Korean names.

I swear to god that I created Minwoo Snow before I watched GoT. Also, John is too much of a American name for a Clan based off of Korean names.

((John?!?!?!?!?! IT IS JON lol :P))

MC Name:asianaidan

Applying For?:Yunho Snow

Skin? (Request one or present your own):I can't really make skins :/

Why?:Well first I am a fan of you :), and this seems like a really good RP life

How often are you on the server?:Everyday 1-5 I got to 5 when I get carried away

Are you willing to follow through with the OOC conditions for your character?:Derp Yea!

MC Name:asianaidan

Applying For?:Yunho Snow

Skin? (Request one or present your own):I can't really make skins :/

Why?:Well first I am a fan of you :), and this seems like a really good RP life

How often are you on the server?:Everyday 1-5 I got to 5 when I get carried away

Are you willing to follow through with the OOC conditions for your character?:Derp Yea!

Accepted~

Mc-name : Adam_barnett

Applying for : Sungho Snow

Skin : I can't make skins so if i could have one made i'd like it very much

Why : I want to have fun roleplay, i've never replayed with such a big family i feel it would be very fun

Are you willing to follow through with the OOC conditions : Yes i am more then willing to set up and run a buisness

Mc-name : bobokeeper

Skin : Well...I'm sure I can find one in the future or so....

Why : I guess it'd be fun to start off in a family of more experienced roleplayers than to start off on my own character...

Are you willing to follow through with the OOC conditions : Sure !

Actualy ignore my application as i just noticed the timezones and i won't see you much as im gmt

Name: Shin Snow

Height: 5'9"

Bio: A traveler by heart, Shin has never known a real home since the the separation of the Snow's. Making a living of gambling and selling trinkets found on his travels. Shin has been known to start many ventures and such to make money, which never tends to go as planned and has been known to dip into drinks but tends to be lonely. 

Relations: ((I'm not really sure how to go about with this, so if a member could help me with this that would be great, after all I don't want to just shove myself right in out of the blue))

Personality:

-Humorous/Sarcastic

-Fit

-Outgoing 

-Can be Quick tempered

Skills:

-Poor Hunter

-Decent Swordsman

-Decent Writer

Goals:

-Have a Family of his own

-Settle Down as a wealthy man ((Not rich, but not poor, above average if you understand what I mean))

OOC: I understand this might be slightly different from the rest of the family, but everyone has that one family member that is just plain "Out There". Also I'm interested in joining as I never Rp'ed in a family/clan and would love a chance to try.

Time zone: EST

Time on: Varies, on weekdays I tend to be on at least and hour, depending on what I have going on and the weekends are about the same.

Skin:  

3S5VfjP.png

MC Name:

XxDukesterxX

Applying For?:

Sungho Snow

Skin? (Request one or present your own):

Requesting Skin

Why?:

Recently I've been searching for a character that I feel can truly grasp my indulgence, and judging from the positive feedback I hear about your RP I feel the Snow Clan is the right place for me. I choose this character specifically as I feel it is a change from the regular knights, nobles and royalty I play, the typical egotistical jerk. Sungho Snow represents all the characteristics I've wanted to play but never found the opportunity.

How often are you on the server?:

Whenever I can, which is quite often during GMT evenings

Are you willing to follow through with the OOC conditions for your character?:

Aye

Name:

Arwehn Snow

Height:

5'4

Bio:

Arwehn Snow was born and raised under the wing of Minwoo Snow. Tutored, trained and protected by him through all stages of her life. She never really took influence from her mother, as she saw the power reign mainly from her fathers presence. Arwehn is known to increase morale to those around her with her steady intellect and strategy of verbal skill. She holds true loyalty to her family, and places the welfare of the Snow Clan above her own.

Relations:

Daughter to Minwoo Snow

Personality:

-Wise

-Positive

-Determined for Success

-Protective over what is hers

Skills:

-Writing

-Archery

-Martial Arts

Goals:

To claim power and prosperity for her family

OMG I'm so sorry guys, I haven't seen any notifications about this thread! Oh dear I feel awful.

Mc-name : bobokeeper

Skin : Well...I'm sure I can find one in the future or so....

Why : I guess it'd be fun to start off in a family of more experienced roleplayers than to start off on my own character...

Are you willing to follow through with the OOC conditions : Sure !

You seem too new, sorry mate. I want someone slightly more experienced in LotC. Denied.

Name: Shin Snow

Height: 5'9"

Bio: A traveler by heart, Shin has never known a real home since the the separation of the Snow's. Making a living of gambling and selling trinkets found on his travels. Shin has been known to start many ventures and such to make money, which never tends to go as planned and has been known to dip into drinks but tends to be lonely. 

Relations: ((I'm not really sure how to go about with this, so if a member could help me with this that would be great, after all I don't want to just shove myself right in out of the blue))

Personality:

-Humorous/Sarcastic

-Fit

-Outgoing 

-Can be Quick tempered

Skills:

-Poor Hunter

-Decent Swordsman

-Decent Writer

Goals:

-Have a Family of his own

-Settle Down as a wealthy man ((Not rich, but not poor, above average if you understand what I mean))

OOC: I understand this might be slightly different from the rest of the family, but everyone has that one family member that is just plain "Out There". Also I'm interested in joining as I never Rp'ed in a family/clan and would love a chance to try.

Time zone: EST

Time on: Varies, on weekdays I tend to be on at least and hour, depending on what I have going on and the weekends are about the same.

Skin:  

3S5VfjP.png

I like the concept. Accepted! PM me your skype info and we can work out where you fit in the Clan.

MC Name:
XxDukesterxX

Applying For?:
Sungho Snow

Skin? (Request one or present your own):
Requesting Skin

Why?:
Recently I've been searching for a character that I feel can truly grasp my indulgence, and judging from the positive feedback I hear about your RP I feel the Snow Clan is the right place for me. I choose this character specifically as I feel it is a change from the regular knights, nobles and royalty I play, the typical egotistical jerk. Sungho Snow represents all the characteristics I've wanted to play but never found the opportunity.

How often are you on the server?:
Whenever I can, which is quite often during GMT evenings

Are you willing to follow through with the OOC conditions for your character?:
Aye

Accepted~ PM your skype and we will figure out your skin.

Name:
Arwehn Snow

Height:
5'4

Bio:
Arwehn Snow was born and raised under the wing of Minwoo Snow. Tutored, trained and protected by him through all stages of her life. She never really took influence from her mother, as she saw the power reign mainly from her fathers presence. Arwehn is known to increase morale to those around her with her steady intellect and strategy of verbal skill. She holds true loyalty to her family, and places the welfare of the Snow Clan above her own.

Relations:
Daughter to Minwoo Snow

Personality:
-Wise
-Positive
-Determined for Success
-Protective over what is hers

Skills:
-Writing
-Archery
-Martial Arts

Goals:
To claim power and prosperity for her family

Denied. Sorry mate. Firstly, Minwoo is a character I have RP'd for a while now, and he has never had a wife; he definitely doesn't have a child. Also, Arwehn is a super white name.

MC Name: MushyNinja

Applying For?: JunSeo Snow (My own character)

Skin? (Request one or present your own): Ill edit this in once I make it. Think Malcolm Reynolds but with white hair.

EDIT: Here we go. http://i.imgur.com/TlqSBbd.png

Why?: Because I've been looking for a good, small community rp, and I also like the concept of this. Aswell as this not being a noble clan.

How often are you on the server?: 2 or 3 hours a day.

Are you willing to follow through with the OOC conditions for your character?: Yes.

Name: JunSeo Snow

Height: 5"10

Bio: JunSeos parents were seperated from the clan during the exodus from Asulon, he never knew anything about his family accept thier name, and his strangly white hair. He helped support his mother in adolcence by hunting in the woods. He used the meat for food and sold many of the skins. Upon aroaching the age of eighteen, his mother began to tell him what she new of thier clan. He decided to try and seek out the rest of his family as he wished to know more.

As he was searching, mostly by going through public records and for those who had similar features. He finnaly found somebody who seamed correct and they guidded him to the others...

And here we begin.

Relations: Unknown, as his father is dead and his mother does not know much. Probubly somebodys cousin.

Personality: He is usualy quite to the point, and direct. But he is still quite generous and not afraid to get his hands dirty.

Skills: Archery, slight medical training and has some wilderness training.

Goals: The study of biology, the discovery of his heritage and he wishes to aid in reuniting the Snow clan.

OOC: I hope to act as a hunter for the clan, and to set up a small livestock area as the animals will be depleted quite fast in the surrounding area.

Applying For?: JunSeo Snow (My own character)

Skin? (Request one or present your own): Ill edit this in once I make it. Think Malcolm Reynolds but with white hair.

Why?: Because I've been looking for a good, small community rp, and I also like the concept of this. Aswell as this not being a noble clan.

How often are you on the server?: 2 or 3 hours a day.

Are you willing to follow through with the OOC conditions for your character?: Yes.

Bio: JunSeos parents were seperated from the clan during the exodus from Asulon, he never knew anything about his family accept thier name, and his strangly white hair. He helped support his mother in adolcence by hunting in the woods. He used the meat for food and sold many of the skins. Upon aroaching the age of eighteen, his mother began to tell him what she new of thier clan. He decided to try and seek out the rest of his family as he wished to know more.

As he was searching, mostly by going through public records and for those who had similar features. He finnaly found somebody who seamed correct and they guidded him to the others...

And here we begin.

Relations: Unknown, as his father is dead and his mother does not know much. Probubly somebodys cousin.

Personality: He is usualy quite to the point, and direct. But he is still quite generous and not afraid to get his hands dirty.

Skills: Archery, slight medical training and has some wilderness training.

Goals: The study of biology, the discovery of his heritage and he wishes to aid in reuniting the Snow clan.

OOC: I hope to act as a hunter for the clan, and to set up a small livestock area as the animals will be depleted quite fast in the surrounding area.

Denied. I'm sorry, but there are so many spelling errors that I can't trust you to RP properly. The skin also needs some work. I do like your idea with the biology and hunting grounds, though. Reapply and maybe I'll accept you.

I'm sorry, I wrote it all up from my phone so it was quite difficult. I'll redo the skin as it was an eddited version of an old one, and the clothes dodn't really make sense.

I'll edit it on my computer, and do the same with the skin. What would you suggest for the skin btw?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In an effort not to clutter up your forum post, here is my app V 2.

Applying For?: JunSeo
Snow (My own character)

Skin? (Request one or
present your own): Ill edit this in once I make it. Think Malcolm Reynolds but
with white hair.

Why?: Because I've been
looking for a good, small community rp, and I also like the concept of this. As
well as this not being a noble clan.

How often are you on
the server?:  2 or 3 hours a day.

Are you willing to follow
through with the OOC conditions for your character? : Yes.

Bio: JunSeos parents
were separated from the clan during the exodus from Asulon, he never knew
anything about his family accept their name, and his strangely white hair. He
helped support his mother in adolescence by hunting in the woods. He used the
meat for food and sold many of the skins. Upon reaching the age of eighteen,
his mother began to tell him what she new of their clan. He decided to try and
seek out the rest of his family as he wished to know more.

As he was searching, mostly by going through public records and for those who had similar features.
He finally found somebody who seamed correct and they guided him to the
others...

And here we begin.

Relations: Unknown, as
his father is dead and his mother does not know much. Probably somebodies
cousin.

Personality: He is usually
quite to the point, and direct. But he is still quite generous and not afraid
to get his hands dirty.

Skills: Archery, slight
medical training and has some wilderness training.

Goals: The study of
biology, the discovery of his heritage and he wishes to aid in reuniting the
Snow clan.

OOC: I hope to act as a
hunter for the clan, and to set up a small livestock area as the animals will
be depleted quite fast in the surrounding area.

EDIT: Please do not
judge the skin yet, I misread the original post about physical features and
thought it said blue-white hair, I’ll change that to a slightly more grey white
so it actually looks good. Any other suggestions would be great.

OOC:

Hi, I've been trying to pm you, TheInsomnic, about my skype and such but it appears you can't receive any more pm's