The Clerical Order [Lead By The Council Of Light]

((I wanted to rewrite because looking back i realized how horrible the other was writtten and i am sorry for that and i will make sure this one is perfect, i really want to join, also please remove my other character William Ravenfell from the guild list, as he is not active.))

•OOC Applications•
                                                                                        (For Clerics:)

OOC:

IGN:

paintballz

Skype Name:
                                                                                     nomnombabies1

Any reports or revokes

I have written a BR against another player it doesn't really matter, but i was wrong to do so, and it was a stupid idea, but i was also a person involved in another BR which i will link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/94237-ban-report-on-veal12/

IC (written as a letter):

Roleplaying Name:

William Vekon

Race:
                                                                                            Human

Age:

20

(Answer these from your character’s perspective, not your OOC answer.)
                                                 What do you believe the responsibilities of a Cleric are? -

I believe the responsibilities of a cleric is to spread the word of Tahariae around the lands and teach people of his way, i see a cleric as a important person. Who should be traveling around spreading the word of the Tahariae, but also helping people, such as healing or donating to the poor. Clerics from my view are also to learn as much as they can on the topic of faith and seek knowledge of the topic to expend the minds of themselves to better serve.
                                                          Ambitions as a Cleric/Reason for joining? -
 I have recently been converted to the Tahariae, and have a great amount of studying into the topics of the light and such. I do not seek magic, but i seek to serve the Tahariae truly, i have learnt much, and wish to learn even more. I will admit, i was not the best person before i found the Tahariae i was involved in the Creator and the ways of his men, and i deeply sorry for my actions, and wish to for forgiveness in the eyes of Tahariae. I have since traveled, after leaving Oren, to find my faith, and do good deeds where ever i can, this letter i felt to be much more, true to myself then the last, i hope the council of the light agrees.

Do you pledge your devotion to the order and Tahariae?:

I do.

OOC:

IGN: SkyLord_Leo

Skype Name: crs217

Any reports or revokes: none.

Roleplaying Name: Tybalt Smith

Race: Elf

What do you believe the responsibilities of a Cleric are? - I want to bring more peace to the world. I believe being a Cleric, will bring more peace to the world. 

Ambitions as a Cleric/Reason for joining? - I want to set my life straight, thoughts of killing people has ruined my life... I want to benefit the world and not make it worse.

Do you pledge your devotion to the order and Tahariae?: Yes, I pledge my devotion to the order and Tahariae

•OOC Applications•

OOC:

IGN: Arelalith

Skype Name: Neuronic20

Any reports or revokes: None.

Roleplaying Name: Deodatus Alvingham

What do you believe the responsibilities of a Cleric are? To spread the light and help those cursed and uncursed pass to the next plane of existence. It is to spread the light of Tahariae and rid the foulness of this realm, that I believe a cleric's purpose is.

Ambitions as a Cleric/Reason for joining? I have never found myself a very religious person, I have never heard much of the patron Tahariae, even. Though I sit here watching as the city I once lived in falls to taint, as more die by each passing day that I wonder my existence. I heard of this guild, and the actions that paladin and cleric alike to cleanse this realm in Tahariae's glory, that I see purpose ib myself.

Do you pledge your devotion to the order and Tahariae?: I do pledge my full devotion to the order and Tahariae.

•OOC Applications•

OOC:

IGN: Arelalith

Skype Name: Neuronic20

Any reports or revokes: None.

Roleplaying Name: Deodatus Alvingham

What do you believe the responsibilities of a Cleric are? To spread the light and help those cursed and uncursed pass to the next plane of existence. It is to spread the light of Tahariae and rid the foulness of this realm, that I believe a cleric's purpose is.

Ambitions as a Cleric/Reason for joining? I have never found myself a very religious person, I have never heard much of the patron Tahariae, even. Though I sit here watching as the city I once lived in falls to taint, as more die by each passing day that I wonder my existence. I heard of this guild, and the actions that paladin and cleric alike to cleanse this realm in Tahariae's glory, that I see purpose ib myself.

Do you pledge your devotion to the order and Tahariae?: I do pledge my full devotion to the order and Tahariae.

•OOC Applications•

OOC:

IGN:

paintballz

Skype Name:
                                                                                     nomnombabies1

Any reports or revokes
           I have written a BR against another player it doesn't really matter, but i was wrong to do so, and it was a stupid idea, but i was also a person involved in another BR which i will link: http://www.lordofthe...port-on-veal12/

*Yet another Letter is sent*
                                                                                   Roleplaying Name:

William Vekon

Race:
                                                                                            Human

Age:
                                                                                               20

What do you believe the responsibilities of a Cleric are? -

I believe the responsibilities of a cleric is to spread the word of Tahariae around the lands and teach people of his way, i see a cleric as a important person. Who should be traveling around spreading the word of the Tahariae, but also helping people, such as healing or donating to the poor. Clerics from my view are also to learn as much as they can on the topic of faith and seek knowledge of the topic to expend the minds of themselves to better serve.
                                                          Ambitions as a Cleric/Reason for joining? -
Since i have come around a few times, and with the few letters ive sent, my life has changed from each time. I have connected with Tahariae and he has blessed me with the skill to heal, but i wish to learn more and become more connected to Tahariae. 
                                              Do you pledge your devotion to the order and Tahariae?:
                                                                                   I do.

*A note is left, scattered around the old base and the outpost, reading in basic handwritting*

"Or demise was nearly clear, our path has been strayed from as we attempt to stretch out and wear ourselves too thin, so today is the day I call upon you my brothers and sisters of the order and warn you. Heed my warnings as I realise our rise from Aegis was actually a decline. 

We shall once again become neutral, no longer shall we reside in one nation, always taking their side. We shall not assist in any wars other then healing the wounded on both sides. We shall not neglect any one nation from now on. We have created enemies, again and again, and no allies to match them. 

Anywho take a side, shall face judgement from me. We must remain neutral and assure that we stick to our true goals my clerics. Stay true, stay neutral, vanquish dark from the lands." - Kamura

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.