The Clerical Order [Lead By The Council Of Light]

A note is sent to the Cleric's base with Kaelys' Signature

"I am Prepared to begin my training as a Paladin, as you read this I am riding on horseback to Lenniel."

OOC:

IGN: Xerxes_XIII

Skype Name: doctor_lyle

Any reports or revokes: Never had one. Never will.

IC (written as a letter):

Roleplaying Name:
Haruki Ishikawa

Race:
Easterner, as my Father would say. Or Elf. Your choice.

(Answer these from your character’s perspective, not your OOC answer.)
What do you believe the responsibilities of a Cleric are? -
One would assume that it is quite obvious. Protect the innocent and the weak, heal those who are unjustly injured, provide guidance to those who need it. 

Ambitions as a Cleric/Reason for joining? -
I simply wish to help those around me. So much tragedy surrounds us... I fear sometimes that many will become lost in the bleakness of this world, become blind to the happiness and wonder that surrounds them; conscious only of the dark.
I wish to, through the will and righteousness of the Creator and his blessed servants, act against the darkness and corruption of this world and show those who have become lost the light of Him.

OOC:

IGN: On the relevant character it's Dohvabro, however I'm also commonly seen on Dohvakin with my other character.

Skype Name: dohvakin_shouldnt_be_taken

Any reports or revokes: Nup. None.

Roleplaying Name: Layla

Race: My mother was a High Elf, my father was a Dark Elf.

Age: I'm sorry, I don't remember anymore. I was born during the time of the Subudai in Asulon though, if that helps.

What do you believe the responsibilities of a Cleric are? - I believe the responsibilities of a Cleric is to protect the innocent from evil, and to heal the injured.

Ambitions as a Cleric/Reason for joining? - I haven't been a nice person. I've been rude to everyone I don't know, and I have a tendency to be a selfish brat. I've lost my way, and everything I care about has been taken from me. My hope is that by helping people I might find purpose again, and maybe even redeem myself in the eyes of whatever force deemed me unfit to be loved.

Many birds fly from the Lenniel aviary, zipping and zooming across the cloudy skies to reach the many applicants, a short note held in each bird's talons, it reads...

"Dear Applicant,

Your applications have been recieved but I ask you to remain patient, the applications will be reviewed shortly! -Rethu Seastone"

A new note

I have found my way and currently reside in the dormitories. -Jack

(For Paladins:)

OOC:

IGN: AcerBuddy

Skype name(May be sent via PM’s): (Via PMs :3 )

IC (May be written as a letter, or personally seeking out a paladin)

Name: Haelphon Addechio Tarus

Race: Half-Elven, Half-Human. 

Prefered weapon: Customized Staff or Broadsword

Why do you wish to join us on our journey: I wish to rejoin this order to continue what I was fought for, long ago in Asulon.

Do you pledge your devotion to the order and Tahariae?: I do pledge my oath to the order and to Tahariae.

What do you believe the responsibilities of a Paladin are?: To protect the land for the better good of the people.

Daniels sits on the balcony of Hospers old room, reading through the application. Tilting his head as he reads the name a slight memory hits him.

"Aye'... I've heard that name before, a family member of James is a friend of mine. Welcome to the order."

With that Daniel quickly sends a reply back to Haelphon.

"To the esteemed Haelphon Tarus, I once fought and served with a family member of yours, James. I would be happy to have a Tarus back within our ranks, you are accepted as a paladin. Welcome to the order."

OOC:

IGN: Treshure

Skype Name: jason.trackter

Any reports or revokes: N/A

Roleplaying Name: Wandering Druid Pernux

Race: Human

What do you believe the responsibilities of a Cleric are? - To protect the people of the world, and fight the evil powers. To purge the darkness, and bring the light.

Ambitions as a Cleric/Reason for joining? - I have served as a Druid for over an elven month, but their attitudes become twisted like a canary tree. Because of my relations to Hosper, I have come to another Guild who has visions for a better future - you. I am a good natured man, and I hope I shall be admitted inside to this Order.

OOC:

IGN:jakesassy40

Skype name(May be sent via PM’s):jakesassy40

Name: Jakir Axem

Prefered weapon: Battle Axe

Why do you wish to join us on our journey: I have been trying to help people all my life. It helps to have people watching your back, and you seem to want to help people like I do.

Do you pledge your devotion to the order and Tahariae?: I have for awhile. Just I think it's time to make it official.

What do you believe the responsibilities of a Paladin are?: To protect people who can't protect them selves. And to do there best to help others no matter what they are or where they have come from.

OOC:

IGN: 9coolman9

Skype name(May be sent via PM’s): [PM :3]

IC (Written as a letter)

Name: Ser Holy Crimson

Preferred weapon: Large War Hammer, I also have a sabre that I am quite well attuned with

Why do you wish to join us on our journey: I wish to join on the journey so that I may destroy evil and save citizens from said evil.

Do you pledge your devotion to the order and Tahariae?: Yes. However, I am also within another holy group, and I pray to the Creator most every day, I will add devotions to the order and Tahariae in my routines.

What do you believe the responsibilities of a Paladin are?: The responsibilities of a Paladin are as follows : Protect Anthos at all costs, save the innocent and the weak, destroy the evil, and preach to all about Tahariae, The Creator, and The order's love.

OOC:

IGN: Xerxes_XIII

Skype Name: doctor_lyle

Any reports or revokes: Never had one. Never will.

Roleplaying Name:
Haruki Ishikawa

Race:
Easterner, as my Father would say. Or Elf. Your choice.

What do you believe the responsibilities of a Cleric are? -
One would assume that it is quite obvious. Protect the innocent and the weak, heal those who are unjustly injured, provide guidance to those who need it. 

Ambitions as a Cleric/Reason for joining? -
I simply wish to help those around me. So much tragedy surrounds us... I fear sometimes that many will become lost in the bleakness of this world, become blind to the happiness and wonder that surrounds them; conscious only of the dark.
I wish to, through the will and righteousness of the Creator and his blessed servants, act against the darkness and corruption of this world and show those who have become lost the light of Him.

OOC:

IGN: On the relevant character it's Dohvabro, however I'm also commonly seen on Dohvakin with my other character.

Skype Name: dohvakin_shouldnt_be_taken

Any reports or revokes: Nup. None.

Roleplaying Name: Layla

Race: My mother was a High Elf, my father was a Dark Elf.

Age: I'm sorry, I don't remember anymore. I was born during the time of the Subudai in Asulon though, if that helps.

What do you believe the responsibilities of a Cleric are? - I believe the responsibilities of a Cleric is to protect the innocent from evil, and to heal the injured.

Ambitions as a Cleric/Reason for joining? - I haven't been a nice person. I've been rude to everyone I don't know, and I have a tendency to be a selfish brat. I've lost my way, and everything I care about has been taken from me. My hope is that by helping people I might find purpose again, and maybe even redeem myself in the eyes of whatever force deemed me unfit to be loved.

White doves are sent out to the following applicants, bearing letters, the seal of the order is placed on it:

"To the writters of these applications you have been granted acceptance into the order, please come to the Cleric base in Lenniel and you shall be granted rooms within the dormitory and upon passing your trials you will be assigned to a teacher." - High Guardian Daniel Kamura

Makayla has her eyes staring at the ground, kicking a rock around as she walks, sighing on occasion. "Goodbye..." she mumbles to herself, a single tear dropping down onto the ground before suddenly bumping into a notice.

"Oh. Clerics..." she sighs, staring down at the ground for a moment before looking back up "I could try... new chances... new everything...". Makayla ponders for a few moments before nodding to herself, grabbing a parchment and starting to write on it. Once she is done, she brings the bird to the local aviary, awaiting a response.

OOC:

IGN: MonkeyCoffee

Skype name: monkeyluvscoffee

Any reports or revokes?: Nope!

PeUkRE1.png

(I FELT FANCY TODAY!)

OOC:

IGN:jakesassy40

Skype name(May be sent via PM’s):jakesassy40

Name: Jakir Axem

Prefered weapon: Battle Axe

Why do you wish to join us on our journey: I have been trying to help people all my life. It helps to have people watching your back, and you seem to want to help people like I do.

Do you pledge your devotion to the order and Tahariae?: I have for awhile. Just I think it's time to make it official.

What do you believe the responsibilities of a Paladin are?: To protect people who can't protect them selves. And to do there best to help others no matter what they are or where they have come from.

"To the prestigous Jakir Axem, your services to our order are noted and we are grateful. As the High Guardian I do believe you fit for service, your heart is in the right place as is your mind, welcome to the order my brother. Please report to the base for a room and assignment of a paladin." - High Guardian Daniel Kamura

OOC:

IGN: 9coolman9

Skype name(May be sent via PM’s): [PM :3]

IC (Written as a letter)

Name: Ser Holy Crimson

Preferred weapon: Large War Hammer, I also have a sabre that I am quite well attuned with

Why do you wish to join us on our journey: I wish to join on the journey so that I may destroy evil and save citizens from said evil.

Do you pledge your devotion to the order and Tahariae?: Yes. However, I am also within another holy group, and I pray to the Creator most every day, I will add devotions to the order and Tahariae in my routines.

What do you believe the responsibilities of a Paladin are?: The responsibilities of a Paladin are as follows : Protect Anthos at all costs, save the innocent and the weak, destroy the evil, and preach to all about Tahariae, The Creator, and The order's love.

"To the most honorable, Ser Crimson. I once held the position of the Grand Knight and I can tell you bluntly your application to join our order has been denied. The order you serves follows the Creator, not one of our patrons we normally allow, for this you will truely need to prove yourself. Along your alignment is most probably not of good, you are a knight of the new empire and this has also effected my choice. Should such change and your soul be cleansed then you may find us in due time." - High Guardian Daniel Kamura

OOC:

IGN: Treshure

Skype Name: jason.trackter

Any reports or revokes: N/A

Roleplaying Name: Wandering Druid Pernux

What do you believe the responsibilities of a Cleric are? - To protect the people of the world, and fight the evil powers. To purge the darkness, and bring the light.

Ambitions as a Cleric/Reason for joining? - I have served as a Druid for over an elven month, but their attitudes become twisted like a canary tree. Because of my relations to Hosper, I have come to another Guild who has visions for a better future - you. I am a good natured man, and I hope I shall be admitted inside to this Order.

"To the most honorable, Druid Pernux. I am afraid to inform you that your application to join our order has been overlooked and declined on the reasons of - You already hold the title of a druid, we do not accept those who follow other deities. Secondly this also means you have ties with another order, something we also frown upon. I wish you the best of luck in your future en devours." - High Guardian Daniel Kamura 

With that Daniel sends off the messages to all three applicants, the letters signed off by a seal of the order.

((Found this for you guys, thought you might like it. Not mine by the way. GET YO' SELVES A DWARF))

Dwarf_Paladin_by_Kanaru92.jpg