A VOICE FOR OUR VALUES, FORGING FORWARD FOR HAENSE
To the great people of Haense,
I am YURI KOVACHEV and I’m running for the Imperial Senate. Before you come to vote in this election, let me take this time to share my views as to why I seek to represent you in the Imperial Senate. Firstly, I know what it is like to build from the ground up. I won’t hide the fact that my family, born within the ancient heritage of this kingdom, had fallen from grace in the War of Two Emperors. Today, I stand in this election to show the benevolence and greatness of Haense, the opportunity that it brings, and the hope that I have. I have returned here in this land to rebuild the foundation of my family. We have moved in and we have worked to increase the defenses and security of this realm during this time of war. I know what it means to have to earn merit from the bottom.
I walk up and down the streets of New Reza and see the bounty of what a good, hardworking, and strong society that is Haense. This war has shown the greatness that a united people can do to stand against evil, corruption, and barbarity. We cannot shirk our responsibility as partners with our friends across the Empire. That is why I offer myself to represent and work with ALL people.
Firstly, we need to build from the work already being done so that we may perfect a good and abundant society of opportunities. Here is my three-point plan:
– That is why we need to develop and establish a provincial Job Registry so that people can easily find work.
– Charter the creation of nobility-led and Haense-led guilds to further our business and increase our production to trade across the Empire as the envy of all entrepreneurship.
– Promote trade partnerships to have Haense goods across the Empire.
– Increasing more workers and putting Haense labor guilds in the Imperial directory to hire more Haensemen
Secondly, security and safety are another primary concern of all people in our realm. That is why I will address what I am doing and seek to lay out if elected:
– I stand by the need to ensure that the Brotherhood of Saint Karl maintains its distinct place in our ranks as the primary bulwark against all dangers and enemies in Haense.
– Support the creation of forts and working with our allies to counter the increasing banditry and barbarism that hurts our children and civilians
Thirdly, we need to do our part to further collaboration and our commitment as a bountiful and ever-prosperous kingdom. That is why, if elected, I plan the following:
– Pass a bill to broaden access to food and sustenance. Too many people do not have food on their dinner tables! It is time to right this wrong by designating one day every saint’s week in all major cities in Oren to provide sustenance to those who need it most.
– Designate an office in the Imperial Department of Foreign Affairs that builds on the work of keeping up with vassals and ensuring their welfare and prosperity.
The divisiveness of the canal must end and I pledge in my campaign to stop the uncertainty.
– If elected, I will work with the Department of Internal Affairs to cease the halting of the canal and have the portions dug up to be filled.
Let us return to normalcy and allow for those that live on the land to have peace of mind. We cannot afford to drag out anymore uncertainty and debate the canal’s fate.
I am committed to creating new ideals, new plans, and a new start for our people. We cannot continue to play on the divisiveness that has caused ravaged and warfare for too long. I believe that the Haeseni people deserve what is best for their future. A future of peace, cooperation, and stability is a path I wish to bring us on.
KOVACHEV FOR IMPERIAL SENATE