The Cult Of The Frozen Night

CommunistSpy

MC Name: Madning
RP Name:Chaus Latue
Skype Username: Madning25
Accepted Evils (VA Required): All(1 & 2) and 4.
Why do you want to join? (IC Answer Please!): Chaus has seen racesicam and hatetred from nearly all races alike. He as seen the privlaged who flant their birth given wealth and powers as if they earnd them. He has seen many nations fight and crumble over power, only to hide it away from rest of the world. He has seen the true curroption within this world, and it is the false meaning and order that he could only describe as a plage among true meaning and order, and the only reason that the world is not at peace. 

MC Name: vladamire00

RP Name:Nailyn Ryzar

Skype Username:Ahmad.ali159753

Accepted Evils (VA Required):((I already had murder and theft, but because I am unable to find the application post, I decided to make a new one just to be safe))

Why do you want to join? (IC Answer Please!): I had watched The Black Scurge from the roof of my mansion during the invasions on Malinor. The way they controlled their magic and their technique in combat was a truly beautiful sight and I had gained interest in becoming one and have that power to myself. I was hoping that through the Cult of Frozen nights, I would be able to satisfy my greed.

MC Name: Madning
RP Name:Chaus Latue
Skype Username: Madning25
Accepted Evils (VA Required): All(1 & 2) and 4.
Why do you want to join? (IC Answer Please!): Chaus has seen racesicam and hatetred from nearly all races alike. He as seen the privlaged who flant their birth given wealth and powers as if they earnd them. He has seen many nations fight and crumble over power, only to hide it away from rest of the world. He has seen the true curroption within this world, and it is the false meaning and order that he could only describe as a plage among true meaning and order, and the only reason that the world is not at peace. 

Accepted!

Add me on skype.

((if someone, let's call this someone 'Dani', was psycopathically murdered by a certain someone from the Black Scourge, let's call /this/ someone..Azzy, what would this invitation do?))

MC Name: truthseeker83

RP Name: Vallel 

Skype Username: *I don't give that out publicly, however several here have it*

Accepted Evils (VA Required): *evil grin* What my reputation and name alone isn't enough , I have links to them in my sig as well as my MA's For the lazy ones :

VA's : 1abc, 2abc, 3b, 4ab  

Why do you want to join? (IC Answer Please!):  "You fools intrigue me, how my old puppets have so easily found this new master.  I wish to meet with him.  I was informed by a masked man others refereed to him as the Judge that I would be given power beyond my dreams.  I've seen such power but my dreams reach higher then that.  My past is enough for anyone to desire me, what about you though why should I join this group?  

MC Name: truthseeker83

RP Name: Vallel 

Skype Username: *I don't give that out publicly, however several here have it*

Accepted Evils (VA Required): *evil grin* What my reputation and name alone isn't enough , I have links to them in my sig as well as my MA's For the lazy ones :

VA's : 1abc, 2abc, 3b, 4ab  

Why do you want to join? (IC Answer Please!):  "You fools intrigue me, how my old puppets have so easily found this new master.  I wish to meet with him.  I was informed by a masked man others refereed to him as the Judge that I would be given power beyond my dreams.  I've seen such power but my dreams reach higher then that.  My past is enough for anyone to desire me, what about you though why should I join this group?

*The Judge grabs the paper and studies it as he moves inside his study. His expression concealed by his mask as he reads the response over and over again.* "This one will bring us trouble, we shall have to keep our eyes on her. Yet her knowledge and powers are greater than most of those who join us. We shall see what she brings to us." *The Judge places down the paper once more, and goes prepare the confirmation of loyalty.*

Accepted

MC Name:casanova9
RP Name:Kelsey von Craw
Skype Username:theswimmingmango
Why do you want to join? (IC Answer Please!):"I want to help fight for Setherien, along side my friend Isabella. I feel that, together, we'd make a good team. She's told me about what you do and that's why I'd really like to join."

MC Name:casanova9
RP Name:Kelsey von Craw
Skype Username:theswimmingmango
Why do you want to join? (IC Answer Please!):"I want to help fight for Setherien, along side my friend Isabella. I feel that, together, we'd make a good team. She's told me about what you do and that's why I'd really like to join."

Accepted.

"Hopefully you prove to be of more use than your friend, Isabella."

MC Name:

Demotheus

RP Name:

Theus Drahven

Skype Username:

(Patriot has me)

Accepted Evils (VA Required):

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/97737-under-review-account-va-1-demotheus/

Why do you want to join? (IC Answer Please!):

The reasoning is simple. I hunger and thirst for knowledge, and power. I will not lie there, this is a selfish endeavour if there ever was one. The knowledge advertised is appealing to me, and I will do most anything to obtain it. The north has always been quite an interesting thing for me. I know I have what it takes to join in your ranks, and evidently you do as well. I do not feel like I need to go on a long winded adventure of words as to how I am qualified, since you are the ones who have been watching me. You probably know far more about me than I would like, as a result.

~Theus Drahven~

MC Name:

Demotheus

RP Name:

Theus Drahven

Skype Username:

(Patriot has me)

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/97737-under-review-account-va-1-demotheus/

The reasoning is simple. I hunger and thirst for knowledge, and power. I will not lie there, this is a selfish endeavour if there ever was one. The knowledge advertised is appealing to me, and I will do most anything to obtain it. The north has always been quite an interesting thing for me. I know I have what it takes to join in your ranks, and evidently you do as well. I do not feel like I need to go on a long winded adventure of words as to how I am qualified, since you are the ones who have been watching me. You probably know far more about me than I would like, as a result.

~Theus Drahven~

Accepted

MC Name:30326
RP Name:Lurtz'Gorkil
Skype Username:nicholas.syr
Accepted Evils (VA Required):1bc 2a
Why do you want to join? (IC Answer Please!):Mi wunt tu kill fingz an mi nub hab gud relaziuns wid pinkies agh urukz. Mi wunt tu flat fingz agh azzizzit scurge. Mi nub gruk tu blah. Mi alsu wunt tu hab poweh!

MC Name: Eladriendil

RP Name: Haadi Mubdee

Skype Username: brandon.glynn2

Accepted Evils (VA Required): 1a,1b,2a (Can apply for more if needed.)

Why do you want to join? (IC Answer Please!): The people of Anthos are too stubborn for their own good, I've seen town guards mow down innocent people  in the streets. It is ridiculous. It is time that we take a stand against them, we will reshape this world. The dawn of the Frozen Night is here..!

MC Name:

_Kraal_

RP Name:

"I'm know as Famine"

Skype Username:

thomascovey1181

1a/2abc/3

"I've had a rather bad taste of individuals around me ever since I've returned to the surface. I need a group to associate with, with people that share... Similar characteristics as I do..."

MC Name: Eladriendil

RP Name: Haadi Mubdee

Skype Username: brandon.glynn2

Accepted Evils (VA Required): 1a,1b,2a (Can apply for more if needed.)

Why do you want to join? (IC Answer Please!): The people of Anthos are too stubborn for their own good, I've seen town guards mow down innocent people  in the streets. It is ridiculous. It is time that we take a stand against them, we will reshape this world. The dawn of the Frozen Night is here..!

MC Name:

_Kraal_

RP Name:

"I'm know as Famine"

Skype Username:

thomascovey1181

1a/2abc/3

"I've had a rather bad taste of individuals around me ever since I've returned to the surface. I need a group to associate with, with people that share... Similar characteristics as I do..."

Accepted!!

MC Name:

Gwonam_Blaze

RP Name:

Vithquar Vithqualla

Skype Username:

gwonam_blaze

1b, 1c, 2a, 2b, 2c, 4 & 5. VA: http://tinyurl.com/puf5rvf

-Vithquar is unable to write to a 'comprehensible' standard, however, the following has been written for her-

"I had a ton of fun the other day, in Malinor! If you guys do all that fun stuff often then I want to be part of it too! I'm ready to help you do whatever you want, as long as I get to take part in some more fun stuff."