[Complete] A Forest Darkens.

BrandNewKitten

((I was told they were too. Let's have a religious schism over it. Unbelievers, prepare to be purged.))

((I do believe the wood is referred to as elder wood, and elder wood is said not to be able to burn. I think they need new name for "elder wood" >.> Pardon))

((Any event can happen but my event will not be waiting so to speak. When it happens it happens. Also yea, I removed all the leaves and will be making everything look nice when I can.))

((Would this event be... overplacing itself over the current event in the same exact region? Example, did you remove the leaves from the 'eldertrees' because of our event or yours?))

((Thanks kitten~, for the help, since we never could do it with our own hands hehe...))

Perhaps Elder Wood comes from Eldertress, and not Elder Trees. "One space makes all the difference"

1st. Also I shall be removing locks on the chests. Do not modreq for them to be unlocked but if you happen to find an unlocked chest you can loot it. Those with locked chests in Malinor, I urge you to get your items.

Is this a remodel or a raid?