[Creature] The Phoenix

Paleo

Phoenix lore? I must support.

What's the difference, other then color, between the golden ones and the regular ones

Not much other than, that the normal colored ones seem calmer with them... and sometimes show a slight authority over the normal colored.

DRAWING ON SATURDAY! (WARNING) (PM ME WHILE YOU STILL CAN) (DRAWING IS FOR THE OREN AND SECOND CT EGG!)

Enter me in the drawing for the Oren egg. A pheoenix could be useful to a blacksmith...

Wouldn't mind dibsing if it gets accepted but I wouldn't go out of my way to try and claim one. If it happens it happens, if it doesn't. Meh... I always have charlie the watermelon to keep me company... 

God damnit now I want that bird. 

King Edward Winter II of the Kingdom of Herendul would be curious about the nature of the new bird.

Monk Jea walks along, his eyes frowning over to the egg. He bends down, going to pick it up. Lugging it over his shoulder with a curious smirk, he begins to walk away, grumbling at the weight of it.

"Mmm..Eggs."

Monk Jea walks along, his eyes frowning over to the egg. He bends down, going to pick it up. Lugging it over his shoulder with a curious smirk, he begins to walk away, grumbling at the weight of it.

"Mmm..Eggs."

Posts like this will be simply added to the Drawing! so no guarantees!

Loche claims the egg with a happy smile. "I WILL NAME YOU BIRDY WHEN YOU HATCH AND BECOME BEAUTIFUL!" He giggles, dancing around with it.

((Great lore in my opinion, could be a bit more extensive especially for a new creature. +1 though, nice job.

I WANT AN EGGY))

Nice lore, and I approve of the good RP bringing intentions. Couldn't you have given the Orc egg to an Orc, though? I mean, come on! :P

The King has an odd egg brought to him from one of his patrols who passed through Oren. What could it be? 

The King has an odd egg brought to him from one of his patrols who passed through Oren. What could it be?

You are going to be added to the drawing :p

Also, bout the drawing: I will use a random name picking tool (All legit) everyone has the same amount of chance.

Time for some Dumbledore styled escape.

Gimme a Egg for my evil dude.