Lets Have The Staff Help Out The Elves

BurntToast74

So... as much as i hate elves in all honesty... I'm pretty botherd they can't get their sh*t strait... so my idea is that the GMs and sh*t should help out the elves rebuild their dyeing race. Cus to be honest i legit don't see no elven Kingdom... Lets try and bring back the elves the way they should be... a badd ass race that don't cyber. This is a legit post by the way i want some feedback.

Many people have tried to save the elves. I have actually considered it, but gave up because there wasn't a point.

The real problem is some of the elves can't get their **** together.

Yes, a GM would definitely help in this cause.

Currently, the Elves are reforming into one, the Mali'ker, Mali'ame, and Mali'aheral have all joined an alliance and all live in relatively the same area. The Elven race is not as shattered and torn up as it was in Malinor, New Malinor, the Conclave and the Zion(?), it's getting better, but they've still got a ways to go. The Elves don't really need staff help, they're reforming on their own.

It's starting to unite yes. But I wouldn't consider the elves place to be a great RP hub

I'm staring at 11+ elves online right now in Haelun'or. We just defended a dwarven attack and we're now sitting about.

The proverbial elven **** is very together. I'd argue we're better off than the dwarves and orcs.

I'm staring at 11+ elves online right now in Haelun'or. We just defended a dwarven attack and we're now sitting about.

The proverbial elven **** is very together. I'd argue we're better off than the dwarves and orcs.

Agreed. Also, I can usually see at least 5-7 Wood Elves in Lin'Ame as well whenever I pass by. As well as multiple forum posts that come out frequently from the Elves.

OP, I suggest looking harder.

T-T They seemed very unified when they were killing me and my rescue squad.

Precisely (sorry about that <3).

The point is, "Malinor" as it was isn't going to return. Neither the elves of Lin'ame (as far as I know) nor the High Elves of Haelun'or want that. What we have now is working, so we're sort of... rolling with it.

Wait, what?
The Elves are doing fine. No race should ever get GM intervention. If they die out, they die out. It is the ebb and flow of RP. I'd hate to see people bringing back to life a dead cause, but that is far from the Elves.

I think it's better RP to leave sky god interference out of the picture and let a race fall if it has to. Let them get their own **** together when they have the time. Let's -NOT- have the staff help out the elves. Actually, the elves are doing fine, so...?

They will be forced to figured it out in 4.0 due to the claim system.  Time will heal this if it even is a problem.

If you want to help the elves, play an elf.

this ^ and 7 new members of the Bronze Restrained in less than two nights and still growing. And new wood elves come to Lin'ame for housing every single day. I'd say our **** is very together thank you very much.

I personally think GM intervention is terrible, but if anyone needs GM intervention, it's the Orcs, not the Elves, who are among the most active of races...

Yep.