Lore Idea: Hollow Walkers

drfate786

Please explain how your opinions matter?

That's quite a rude response. My opinions matter because I dislike your lore. And so does literally everyone else who has yet to post in this thread, and lore that is not well received will never be accepted. 

((Now i am certain you are just trying to poop on my lore now just because you have somekind of personal history whit me, now let me explain.

No, I'm pointing out flaws because your lore is very, very heavily flawed. I'm trying to be constructive, but you seem intent on defending it.

1. Becoming a hollow walker will be OPTIONAL rules will be made once the lore is accepted to prevent PK

Not the part I was referring to - My concern is the last line where it speaks of his victims not returning.

, now due to the souls being devoured  the people would never be revived as they would have no soul to be put inside a body.

Can't do this. No way you can do this. There are no 'loopholes' to the no-PK rule. You can't make up a reason as to why your victim wouldn't be able to revive, if oocly, he wants to revive.

2. Runes can react on many things, it also depends what the runes were and what intent they had, i never stated what they were and etc therefore making your comment irrelevant. If i am wrong then fine, but this lore will not be burned down just for a little inaccurate rune lore when a LM can come in and edit this so it is more accurate to the rune lore.

It's your responsibility to make your lore compatible with the server's, not the LMs. Plus, it's not a 'minor' change. This lore takes some massive freedoms with runes.

1. A large part of it is destroyed if you apparently bring in a bunch of large ass monsters that wreak havoc, and fires do cause destruction

2. Too much variety leads to absolute shite. Uthrandir, another RP server, is an example of a horrendous amount of variety/diversity

3. Main antagonist being you're permakilling characters and there's this HUGE event set up just for your character to come alive and bring about a large group of beasts that will also spread chaos.

1. Your just attacking this thread due to personal reasons

2. I am not perma killing characters as they are simply turned into monsters whit THEIR CONSENT

3. I played on uthrandir, having these monsters would do the opposite then what happened on uthrandir.

4. No buildings are destroyed, they catch fire and are doused i never said they are destroyed.

2. I am not perma killing characters as they are simply turned into monsters whit THEIR CONSENT

3. I played on uthrandir, having these monsters would do the opposite then what happened on uthrandir.

4. No buildings are destroyed, they catch fire and are doused i never said they are destroyed.

really no use arguing with you.

Sure, accept this lore. +1 no flaws whatsoever, no one criticize this lore because you're wrong or you're taking this to a personal matter. 

I want to see this fine piece of lore on the server right now because it WILL make LotC a better place as a whole.

I read the title as 'Hollow wankers' btw.

No, I'm pointing out flaws because your lore is very, very heavily flawed. I'm trying to be constructive, but you seem intent on defending it.

Not the part I was referring to - My concern is the last line where it speaks of his victims not returning.

Can't do this. No way you can do this. There are no 'loopholes' to the no-PK rule. You can't make up a reason as to why your victim wouldn't be able to revive, if oocly, he wants to revive.

It's your responsibility to make your lore compatible with the server's, not the LMs. Plus, it's not a 'minor' change. This lore takes some massive freedoms with runes.

1. When i said change the rune lore, i meant the rune lore written on THIS thread, as ina  LM would edit my thread and add information to the runes on the mask DUH

2. The soul is only devoured IF THE PERSON BECOMES A HOLLOW WALKER

3. Yes you are attacking this thread to personal reasons, you left your skype on.

**** your numerical bullshit, I'm going to tackle all that at once

Nobody has "personal reasons" to thrash your lore besides the fact it is purely written for the benefit of a small group of people. You are taking ******* huge liberties with runes, and it shows. For someone who likes to think they know a bit about runes, this is not how any of the runes I have read about work. There is exactly one way I know to trap souls and potentially permanently do so, which is mainly dictated through an event regardless as to whether or not said soul is trapped. And furthermore, you've only been panic-stating the buildings were doused now. You tried lighting Raine Academy on fire through a forum post before, so doing so on this one wasn't a total longshot. And we already have enough special snowflake construct ghost phantasm necromancer liches, we do not need more.

((I have not written names yet, i intend on having vibious de sola be the marshal and whoever is oren's executioner as the executioner, i will ask them shortly. as to the runesmith, i will ask dezzy if he would be interested.)) 

By "Dezzy" I assume you mean me, Dizzy. No, I do not consent to the use of my character for this lore

No, but Oren would. 

Bravo is right though, only current Runesmiths are Dwarves. Myself included.

Seriously this guy has got like 50 people around his finger, top tr0ll.

Now all of you, stop burning down the thread, you are just taking the smallest flaws you can find then throwing it at my face like a monkey throws poop, you make fun of me yet you have flaws much more severe then i do, and your threads/lore is much worse then this i can name many a error whit them.

Now go pick on some other person before i decide to take this to reddit, they have a tendency to laugh at these things and defame people.

1. When i said change the rune lore, i meant the rune lore written on THIS thread, as ina  LM would edit my thread and add information to the runes on the mask DUH

...And when I said it was awfully wrong, I meant your own lore. I meant that it's your responsibility to fix it. The LMs aren't going to hold your hand so you can get super evil man!!1

2. The soul is only devoured IF THE PERSON BECOMES A HOLLOW WALKER

In which case, I heavily advise you make that clear in the lore. It's vague as hell.

3. Yes you are attacking this thread to personal reasons, you left your skype on.

Again, I'm pointing out some of the extremely numerous flaws in your lore. If I shared my opinions on you, then it would be an attack, but I am only sharing my opinions on your lore.

And what's my skype have to do with anything?

Uh, before I even get asked, I do not want my name connected to anything with the runesmith in this lore. Bud, maybe before you make a post like this, you should at least OOCly speak with a person capable instead of just pullin' people outta your ass. Just some simple words of advice.

Now all of you, stop burning down the thread, you are just taking the smallest flaws you can find then throwing it at my face like a monkey throws poop, you make fun of me yet you have flaws much more severe then i do, and your threads/lore is much worse then this i can name many a error whit them.

Now go pick on some other person before i decide to take this to reddit, they have a tendency to laugh at these things and defame people.

These are your opinions, not facts.

This guy is officially the best troll I have met. Without a doubt.