The Scions Of The Fourth Era

Arkelos

(OOC)
MC Name (Alts too): GrimHonk
Skype (PM me if preferred): You already know it but it's grimhonk
Have you been banned before?: Nope
How long have you been on the server?: Since Nov. 2nd, 2013
Will you be active (Helping out is a must) as a Scion?: Yuppers
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(IC)
Name? ((Name of character joining)): Cheza Grayhammer
Race?: Elf
By joining, you agree not to involve yourself in any racial war, unless approval has been given by the Head Scion, do you acknowledge this?: I don't take part in racial wars anyways.
What profession have you committed yourself to?: Cleric.
Are you a fighter? (Its okay not to be!): I prefer not to but I have taken training for when there is no other choice.
Are you wanted in any Nation at this current moment?: Not that I know of. 
If yes, please clarify why (Or ask for a private talk):

(OOC)

MC Name (Alts too): GrimHonk

Skype (PM me if preferred): You already know it but it's grimhonk

How long have you been on the server?: Since Nov. 2nd, 2013

Will you be active (Helping out is a must) as a Scion?: Yuppers

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(IC)

Name? ((Name of character joining)): Cheza Grayhammer

By joining, you agree not to involve yourself in any racial war, unless approval has been given by the Head Scion, do you acknowledge this?: I don't take part in racial wars anyways.

What profession have you committed yourself to?: Cleric.

Are you a fighter? (Its okay not to be!): I prefer not to but I have taken training for when there is no other choice.

Are you wanted in any Nation at this current moment?: Not that I know of. 

Naeri reads over the application, sending back a letter to the applicant, "Accepted, I will be in contact with you soon. Also HI CHEZZY"

(OOC) 
MC Name (Alts too): MrJoshy.
Skype (PM me if preferred): joshjr1996.
Have you been banned before?: No.
How long have you been on the server?: Just over a year now.
Will you be active (Helping out is a must) as a Scion?: Yes.
(IC)
Name? ((Name of character joining)): Jack Viellsinch.

Race?: Elf.

By joining, you agree not to involve yourself in any racial war, unless approval has been given by the Head Scion, do you acknowledge this?: I do acknowledge and accept this. I have no particular interest in one nation.

What profession have you committed yourself to?: Fighter, Cleric.

Are you a fighter? (Its okay not to be!): ​Yes. I have mastered four different forms of hand to hand, and am well versed in a number of different weapons ranging from the stave to the sword.

Are you wanted in any Nation at this current moment?: No.

(OOC)
MC Name (Alts too): Speedillion
Skype (PM me if preferred): gyasiford
Have you been banned before?: Yup.
How long have you been on the server?: Around 2 years now.
Will you be active (Helping out is a must) as a Scion?: I will be active during the weekends, usually or during the evenings.
(IC)
Name? ((Name of character joining)): Archibald Vallero
Race?: Southeron
By joining, you agree not to involve yourself in any racial war, unless approval has been given by the Head Scion, do you acknowledge this?: Yes.
What profession have you committed yourself to?: I am a master conjurer, and have been training for years to achieve this state.
Are you a fighter? (Its okay not to be!): I'm weak in my swordsmanship, but strong with a reflex or long bow.
Are you wanted in any Nation at this current moment?: Unsure. While I am a conjurer, Oren has banned the actual practice of conjuration, but I do not think that they know who I am.
If yes, please clarify why (Or ask for a private talk): See above.

(OOC) 
MC Name (Alts too): MrJoshy.
Skype (PM me if preferred): joshjr1996.
Have you been banned before?: No.
How long have you been on the server?: Just over a year now.
Will you be active (Helping out is a must) as a Scion?: Yes.
(IC)
Name? ((Name of character joining)): Jack Viellsinch.

Race?: Elf.

By joining, you agree not to involve yourself in any racial war, unless approval has been given by the Head Scion, do you acknowledge this?: I do acknowledge and accept this. I have no particular interest in one nation.

What profession have you committed yourself to?: Fighter, Cleric.

Are you a fighter? (Its okay not to be!): ​Yes. I have mastered four different forms of hand to hand, and am well versed in a number of different weapons ranging from the stave to the sword.

Are you wanted in any Nation at this current moment?: No.

(OOC)

MC Name (Alts too): Speedillion

Skype (PM me if preferred): gyasiford

Have you been banned before?: Yup.

How long have you been on the server?: Around 2 years now.

Will you be active (Helping out is a must) as a Scion?: I will be active during the weekends, usually or during the evenings.

(IC)

Name? ((Name of character joining)): Archibald Vallero

Race?: Southeron

By joining, you agree not to involve yourself in any racial war, unless approval has been given by the Head Scion, do you acknowledge this?: Yes.

What profession have you committed yourself to?: I am a master conjurer, and have been training for years to achieve this state.

Are you a fighter? (Its okay not to be!): I'm weak in my swordsmanship, but strong with a reflex or long bow.

Are you wanted in any Nation at this current moment?: Unsure. While I am a conjurer, Oren has banned the actual practice of conjuration, but I do not think that they know who I am.

If yes, please clarify why (Or ask for a private talk): See above.

Naeri reads over the applications with a wide smile, nodding as she sends off a letter to both applicants "Accepted, you two will be in contact with me soon."

[updated Main post]

A small letter is attached to each flier that still exists in Thales.

"We now have our ten needed, all applications past this point will be reviewed after we expand the guild or a member leaves."

Arayon travel's through the lands, under the art of illusion to not be killed, and sees this pamphlet. He quickly fills it out and walks off before anyone sees him.

(OOC)
MC Name (Alts too): Jax973
Skype (PM me if preferred): jaxson_w
Have you been banned before?: I have only been banned once, and that was undone the next day due to it being unreasonable.
How long have you been on the server?: Since Asulon
Will you be active (Helping out is a must) as a Scion?: Of course, but maybe not at this current time due to all the genocide going on...
(IC)
Name? ((Name of character joining)): Arayon Drakon
Race?: Elf (Snow)
By joining, you agree not to involve yourself in any racial war, unless approval has been given by the Head Scion, do you acknowledge this?: I am going to defend my people, so I will go in any war that means my peoples lives.
What profession have you committed yourself to?: I am rather talented at cooking.
Are you a fighter? (Its okay not to be!): I am msot definitely a fighter, I am a mage who fights.
Are you wanted in any Nation at this current moment?: I am wanted in... all nations.
If yes, please clarify why (Or ask for a private talk): Does being a elf of ice describe it enough?

Elizabeth DeNurem sits in her study in the Pit of the 211 Company's Camp, looking over the pile of missives, letters and flyers that the men had brought in over the Saint's Week previously. She thumbs through a few, sighing as she throws aside several 'I need a magic teacher' posters, until she comes across a piece of parchment adorned with a oddly familiar sigil. She lifts up her oil lantern and moves it closer as she reads the elegant font.

She nods silently as she finishes reading, and reaches over, picking up a piece of thin vellum and her inkwell from where they lay on the end of her desk. She licks the tip of her feathery quill before dipping it in the ink, and begins to write her reply.

"To Head Scion Naeri Evalgn-"

Elizabeth stares at the surname for a solid five seconds, before she cusses quietly under her breath. She grabs a second piece of vellum, beginning her writing anew.

"To Head Scion Naeri Evaglno,

I have heard of the re-emergance of your Order, and am replying to express my great interest in your venture. I am Elizabeth DeNurem, the daughter of Caitlyn DeNurem, previously Hightower, and Darius 'Lion' DeNurem, both of whom, according to tales I have heard, fought side by side with your forces in the Realm of Setherien. As such, I can only deem your cause worthy of my interest, and perhaps even further, my aid. I am a Lieutenant of the 211 Company, a band of perhaps not elite, but veteran fighters, and would be willing to help you in your cause that I deem noble. 

As a matter of fact, it is in my knowledge that we currently have several contractors under our service currently investigating the Ikuras Cult, so I deem it to be most efficient to join our forces in order to solve this threat with greater efficacy.

However, this would not be a charity case. We have our own ends and purposes to fulfill, and as such, I would extend the aid of the 211 Company only in exchange for some recompense for our efforts. This cost can be bartered and talked over at a later date - that is, if you wish to pursue this avenue of cooperation further.

Sincerely, 

Lieutentant Elizabeth DeNurem of Company 2-11."

Elizabeth waits for the ink to dry, before folding the letter and sealing it with red wax, using the seal of the 211 Company - an arm holding a machete knife tattooed with '211'. She stands, before picking up her oil lantern with her free hand. She peers into the lamplight for a brief moment before exiting her room, walking down the dark corridor, seeking one of the troops for delivery of the letter.

Naeri would receive the letter from the 211 Officer outside her home on the side of the road in Thales, giving the man a tip for bringing the note rather then a bird, asking him to wait a moment as she would ask to bring a letter back to sender. Reading the note, she smiles widely as she places an arm on her elbow, deep in thought.

After a bit of thought, Naeri brings the man inside, giving him a bit of drink as she writes up another letter to be sent back.

"Dear Lieutentant Elizabeth DeNurem of Company 2-11,

It is not a surprise to see a DeNurem doing so well, and it is a surprise to hear from my ally's child. First off, I must thank you for this offer, as I would require a decent start moving forward. That being said, The Scions are currently at a phase where I'm trying to make sure I can keep an eye on ten members. Once we reach new lands through the gate, I will be requiring more then just the information you offer. Hence why I'll ask here and make things simple.

Your band of fighters would work immensely to help me train my Scions, for combat mainly, or whatever profession (besides fighting) they have taken up. I lean more towards combative training, but your services for both would be paid for in a way that would be negotiable as I would require time to establish a base and gather sales (and pay a debt to a friend).

As for the information, I could pay for it. That would not be a problem, but I'd love nothing more to work with your group and assist in the efforts regarding the Ikuras Cult.

So, with that said, when new lands are reached, we may discuss the deal in the area Alras will be landing, as I'm fairly certain that I will be nearing them due to their invested interest in us back in Anthos.

Should all this sound fair to you, please do send a letter back when possible, I await your word.

- Sincerely

Head Scion Naeri Evaglno"

With the note done, she seals it up and hands it to the man, allowing him to finish his drink and give him some time to head back to Elizabeth. Naeri wishing the man safe travels as he goes off, going back to her abode as she pulls out a Disciple of Sol Uniform, whispering,

"Praise the sun."

(OOC)

MC Name (Alts too): Ratemenatorz59
Skype (PM me if preferred): omgwherestherice
Have you been banned before?: Yessh, I have.
How long have you been on the server?: About three years (whitelisted on August 1st, 2011)
Will you be active (Helping out is a must) as a Scion?: I will during summer, not sure how active I'll be when school starts though.
(IC)
Name? ((Name of character joining)): Isaiah Pearce
Race?: Human
By joining, you agree not to involve yourself in any racial war, unless approval has been given by the Head Scion, do you acknowledge this?: I understand.

What Sect would you like to be a part of? (War Scholar Labor): I would like to work under the scion scholar.
What profession have you committed yourself to? (Plugin profession): Enchantment (I have yet to level this skill, as this character is quite new, but I am committed to it and will not budge.))
Are you a fighter? (Its okay not to be!): Indeed! Though I prefer research, I am quite skilled in the way of the sword.
Are you wanted in any Nation at this current moment?: That would be no.

(OOC)

MC Name (Alts too): Ratemenatorz59

Skype (PM me if preferred): omgwherestherice

Have you been banned before?: Yessh, I have.

How long have you been on the server?: About three years (whitelisted on August 1st, 2011)

Will you be active (Helping out is a must) as a Scion?: I will during summer, not sure how active I'll be when school starts though.

(IC)

Name? ((Name of character joining)): Isaiah Pearce

Race?: Human

By joining, you agree not to involve yourself in any racial war, unless approval has been given by the Head Scion, do you acknowledge this?: I understand.

What Sect would you like to be a part of? (War Scholar Labor): I would like to work under the scion scholar.

What profession have you committed yourself to? (Plugin profession): Enchantment (I have yet to level this skill, as this character is quite new, but I am committed to it and will not budge.))

Are you a fighter? (Its okay not to be!): Indeed! Though I prefer research, I am quite skilled in the way of the sword.

Are you wanted in any Nation at this current moment?: That would be no.

Naeri sends a note back to the applicant, "Welcome to the Scions, a map to our city shall be sent to you soon"

((Going to sleep soon so I'll add you to the chats and such tomorrow))

(OOC)
MC Name (Alts too):
GurenRycerz
Skype (PM me if preferred): GurenRycerz
How long have you been on the server?: Almost two years
Will you be active (Helping out is a must) as a Scion?: fo' shizzle
(IC)
Name? ((Name of character joining)):
Luthien
Race?: Mali'aheral
By joining, you agree not to involve yourself in any racial war, unless approval has been given by the Head Scion, do you acknowledge this?: Yes

What Sect would you like to be a part of? (War Scholar Labor): War
What profession have you committed yourself to? (Plugin profession): (Adequate) Breeder
Are you a fighter? (Its okay not to be!): Kinda, sorta, not really though.
Are you wanted in any Nation at this current moment?: Nope

(OOC)

MC Name (Alts too): GurenRycerz

Skype (PM me if preferred): GurenRycerz

How long have you been on the server?: Almost two years

Will you be active (Helping out is a must) as a Scion?: fo' shizzle

(IC)

Name? ((Name of character joining)): Luthien

Race?: Mali'aheral

By joining, you agree not to involve yourself in any racial war, unless approval has been given by the Head Scion, do you acknowledge this?: Yes

What Sect would you like to be a part of? (War Scholar Labor): War

What profession have you committed yourself to? (Plugin profession): (Adequate) Breeder

Are you a fighter? (Its okay not to be!): Kinda, sorta, not really though.

Are you wanted in any Nation at this current moment?: Nope

Naeri sends a note back to the applicant, "Welcome to the Scions, a map to our city shall be sent to you soon"

(OOC)
MC Name (Alts too): Minnan1 and C421
Skype (PM me if preferred): jackthedude83
Have you been banned before?: Yeap, which was later on declared a misunderstanding by Native.
How long have you been on the server?: 3 years and 17 days, more or less.
Will you be active (Helping out is a must) as a Scion?: I'll do my best to.
(IC)
Name? ((Name of character joining)): Aedan
By joining, you agree not to involve yourself in any racial war, unless approval has been given by the Head Scion, do you acknowledge this?: I never involve myself in any racial war as my main.

What Sect would you like to be a part of? (War Scholar Labor): Scholar.
What profession have you committed yourself to? (Plugin profession): Since Aedan's professions are Bard, Healer and Philosopher... I don't really have a specific profession. I can focus on what's needed, I reckon.
Are you a fighter? (Its okay not to be!): Aedan knows how to fight, though he is a pacifist.
Are you wanted in any Nation at this current moment?: Nope.
If yes, please clarify why (Or ask for a private talk): N/A