The Transcended In Blood (Dread Knights)

Merkaken

( OOC Application /?/ )

MC Name: Evark_Evocress

Character Name: Evark Evocress

I want my character to be turned into a Dread Knight (Y/N): N

I want to become apart of your group because: I wish to become apart of the group to ascend to the ranks through being a cultist for my character's own selfish desires be it to see how it all runs or to gather information. Though this does not mean he won't play a good act of being a cultist still serving just doing his own selfish deeds on the way.
Conclusion: I want Evark Evocress to join the rain of being a dread knight cultist to harbor information for himself and his children.
(No need to lie about true intentions?)

What can I bring to this group? A different style of role play. One where you can attempt to put the pieces together to see what Evark is doing by you finding out he's playing along for kicks and giggles or if he really wants to be a cultist and work for the dread knights. I will bring some thinkable role play towards the group making everyone always question and wonder within character as with trying to bring fun and a new different style of play to the current group.

Can you play nice, and be willing to sit down with someone and explain something politely and cooperatively if something goes wrong, or someone is confused? Yes

Time zone: +10 GMT (Holidays soon so I might switch to nocturnal if needed)

Skype Name (You can PM it to me privately): Trent Ohrwalder 

IC Note

~*~ A message is attached to one of the dread knights back as it would read ~*~

"Hello dear readers of the dread fortress, I am Evark Evocress and wish to lie under seek upon the harboring slaves you've encountered to follow your great and powerful destruction. I wish to emit my selves upon your group as a mortal and nothing more and witness the power you hold and help you move and get what you acquire. I've been able to seek many things and gather them in swift haste. Though now it is your choice if you wish to acquire me. "

A signed note of just the letter "E" rests at the end, next to it is directions to the nearest aviary. 

MC Name: truxtonl

Character Name: Alakan

I want my character to be turned into a Dread Knight (Y/N): Yes

I want to become apart of your group because:

What can I bring to this group? Im always active, making sure to get in as much RP as possible every day. I'd be on every day, making sure to accomplish tasks and such.

Can you play nice, and be willing to sit down with someone and explain something politely and cooperatively if something goes wrong, or someone is confused? I sure can

Time zone: Mountain time

Skype Name (You can PM it to me privately): you have it

MC Name: truxtonl

Character Name: Alakan

I want my character to be turned into a Dread Knight (Y/N): Yes

I want to become apart of your group because:

What can I bring to this group? Im always active, making sure to get in as much RP as possible every day. I'd be on every day, making sure to accomplish tasks and such.

Can you play nice, and be willing to sit down with someone and explain something politely and cooperatively if something goes wrong, or someone is confused? I sure can

Time zone: Mountain time

Skype Name (You can PM it to me privately): you have it

Accepted. Will be added to the cult once we RP and a task is completed.

( OOC Application /?/ )

MC Name: Evark_Evocress

Character Name: Evark Evocress

I want my character to be turned into a Dread Knight (Y/N): N

I want to become apart of your group because: I wish to become apart of the group to ascend to the ranks through being a cultist for my character's own selfish desires be it to see how it all runs or to gather information. Though this does not mean he won't play a good act of being a cultist still serving just doing his own selfish deeds on the way.
Conclusion: I want Evark Evocress to join the rain of being a dread knight cultist to harbor information for himself and his children.
(No need to lie about true intentions?)

What can I bring to this group? A different style of role play. One where you can attempt to put the pieces together to see what Evark is doing by you finding out he's playing along for kicks and giggles or if he really wants to be a cultist and work for the dread knights. I will bring some thinkable role play towards the group making everyone always question and wonder within character as with trying to bring fun and a new different style of play to the current group.

Can you play nice, and be willing to sit down with someone and explain something politely and cooperatively if something goes wrong, or someone is confused? Yes

Time zone: +10 GMT (Holidays soon so I might switch to nocturnal if needed)

Skype Name (You can PM it to me privately): Trent Ohrwalder 

IC Note

~*~ A message is attached to one of the dread knights back as it would read ~*~

"Hello dear readers of the dread fortress, I am Evark Evocress and wish to lie under seek upon the harboring slaves you've encountered to follow your great and powerful destruction. I wish to emit my selves upon your group as a mortal and nothing more and witness the power you hold and help you move and get what you acquire. I've been able to seek many things and gather them in swift haste. Though now it is your choice if you wish to acquire me. "

A signed note of just the letter "E" rests at the end, next to it is directions to the nearest aviary. 

Denied.

((To be totally honest, denying someone based on OOC reasons is metagaming.

I'm not saying there's no reason IC to deny Evark...i don't think there's someone who DOESN'T know of him or heard stories of him xD

but more so to most other people. It's kind of difficult to have a main character be an event character which has no goals in which you don't try to have the character try to complete, don't you think?)

((To be totally honest, denying someone based on OOC reasons is metagaming.

I'm not saying there's no reason IC to deny Evark...i don't think there's someone who DOESN'T know of him or heard stories of him xD

but more so to most other people. It's kind of difficult to have a main character be an event character which has no goals in which you don't try to have the character try to complete, don't you think?)

It isn't because he's saying he's going to be doing this for selfish reasons. Why do you think the majority of DKs and cultists are where they are now? ;P But the application was denied for other reasons I won't be placing here out of respect for Evark.

MC Name: hotboss_monk

Character Name: Arthur Tellar

I want my character to be turned into a Dread Knight (Y/N): Yes.

I want to become apart of your group because: I have been on here for a bit now and I really want to become a dread knight, I have seen one in role play and it seemed really awesome, I read your lore and it was great. Honestly becoming a dread knight seems like it can offer a lot of good role play and fun experiences.

What can I bring to this group? I have had 2 years of role play experience on multiple servers and RPG games. I can offer a fun role playing experience of everyone around me, I can help bring in more dread knights if need be. I am also very good with RP combat and pvp for battles when needed.

Can you play nice, and be willing to sit down with someone and explain something politely and cooperatively if something goes wrong, or someone is confused?  Yes I am most definitely to do that, I actually enjoy helping others with their questions and problems. 

Time zone: GMT-2

Skype Name (You can PM it to me privately): hotboss_monk

Quotes are being dumb. Above app is accepted. I'll add you to skype and cultist chat shortly.

MC Name: jandyb1998

Character Name: Charles (Armahnk) Cresta

I want my character to be turned into a (Y/N): Yes

I want to become apart of your group because: Being evil is so much more fun than being pure and listening to social guidelines and stuff, I understand that I still need to adhere to server rules and I will. I have always thought of dread knights as a very serious group in character but I imagine them being really fun behind the screen and I really want to be a part of that.

What can I bring to this group? I am confident that I can bring quality role play from a very well developed character and hopeful have some fun while striking fear into others in character.

Can you play nice, and be willing to sit down with someone and explain something politely and cooperatively if something goes wrong, or someone is confused? I pride my self in being able to help others to a long extent.

Time zone: CST

Skype Name (You can PM it to me privately): andy.barrett18

MC Name: jandyb1998

Character Name: Charles (Armahnk) Cresta

I want my character to be turned into a (Y/N): Yes

I want to become apart of your group because: Being evil is so much more fun than being pure and listening to social guidelines and stuff, I understand that I still need to adhere to server rules and I will. I have always thought of dread knights as a very serious group in character but I imagine them being really fun behind the screen and I really want to be a part of that.

What can I bring to this group? I am confident that I can bring quality role play from a very well developed character and hopeful have some fun while striking fear into others in character.

Can you play nice, and be willing to sit down with someone and explain something politely and cooperatively if something goes wrong, or someone is confused? I pride my self in being able to help others to a long extent.

Time zone: CST

Skype Name (You can PM it to me privately): andy.barrett18

Accepted. I'll contact you on Skype shortly.

MC Name: m4ychris

Character Name: Drexl

I want my character to be turned into a Dread Knight (Y/N):N

I want to become apart of your group because: My family has banned me from my homeland for not following there ways and traditions. Not knowing how to fit in anywhere my hate grew strong for those who do not accept me. As my hate grew I heard a calling to me to come and join the Dread Knights. Unsure of these feeling I have pursued it because life for me is no more but a lonely vessel waiting to be used.

What can I bring to this group? I a a good Miner and have good scouting ablities. With that comes good swordsmanship.

Time zone: EST -5

Skype Name (You can PM it to me privately): M4YChris

MC Name: m4ychris

Character Name: Drexl

I want my character to be turned into a Dread Knight (Y/N):N

I want to become apart of your group because: My family has banned me from my homeland for not following there ways and traditions. Not knowing how to fit in anywhere my hate grew strong for those who do not accept me. As my hate grew I heard a calling to me to come and join the Dread Knights. Unsure of these feeling I have pursued it because life for me is no more but a lonely vessel waiting to be used.

What can I bring to this group? I a a good Miner and have good scouting ablities. With that comes good swordsmanship.

Time zone: EST -5

Skype Name (You can PM it to me privately): M4YChris

Denied. You've had only three posts, all of which are on separate guild posts, and haven't seen an accepted server application. Rather confused. PM me if you have and I have made a mistake.

so khornate berserker?

"Blood for the Dread Lord." says Dread Knight Starbreaker