[Blood Magic Creation] The Maleficarum

Swgrclan

-snip-

Very swift reply, that's nice to see. Also, thank you for clearing some things up for me - sure I'm not the only one that's very glad to see you've quite obviously put forward quite a bit of effort and legitimate thought into this, unlike the majority of ideas always seen scattered about different on many forums and on LoTC in particular.

Solid +1. If this is accepted I'd certainly be up for applying.

Any LM view on this concept would be appreciated while it is being developed in-game.

We are going to need grey warden based guilds now

HAHA, THERE'S A FUNNY THING ABOUT THAT!

The group that Renatus was before...hahahaha...

Can there be Halfling Maleficar? Imagine... They throw cherry pies at you instead of pumpkin.

Can there be Halfling Maleficar? Imagine... They throw cherry pies at you instead of pumpkin.

When you think of the grim darkness of this lore, Halfing Maleficar would probably be like gremlins and would rather throw pies full of poisonous materials than cherry pies

....just saying

Remember, questions and opinions are always appreciated!

Nothing wrong with taking insperation from something

Anything "original" is.bullshit. I like dragon age, we need more of it.

Player driven? Check.

No specific magic plugin? Check.

Good story? Check.

Not OP? Check.

This is everything I've ever wanted out of an antagonist faction.

Do I sense passive aggression?

There's honestly no need to be passive aggressive; ignorance is never a good thing to display -- or have.

Regardless doe, Cameroni, I adore this lore. I like its little Gears of War vibe.

I'll let someone who can't separate IC and OOC make his passive-aggressive comments and bask in the fact that he is one of the poor lads self-harming.

Once again Swgrclan, you really need to get to publishing books because you've the mind for fiction. +1

This'll be good (: