[Lore Proposal] Mortem And His Reapers

Dromui

The title threw me off~ Wasn't expecting a form of healing magic to be involved.

I think that the requirement of flower petals is a bit odd. Almost as though it doesn't fit the theme, if that makes sense.

My only concern is that we are adding another healing magic to LOTC when we have several already.

However, I like the rise of more Aengulic cults and diversity in religious/cleric RP far more than I'm apprehensive about more magic, so I fully support!

Oh, actually, one thing: Why are they called Reapers if they don't actually reap souls, as the Reaper of Earth mythology does, or reap anything, as people in LOTC would only know "reapers" as people harvesting wheat?

The title threw me off~ Wasn't expecting a form of healing magic to be involved.

I think that the requirement of flower petals is a bit odd. Almost as though it doesn't fit the theme, if that makes sense.

My only concern is that we are adding another healing magic to LOTC when we have several already.

However, I like the rise of more Aengulic cults and diversity in religious/cleric RP far more than I'm apprehensive about more magic, so I fully support!

Oh, actually, one thing: Why are they called Reapers if they don't actually reap souls, as the Reaper of Earth mythology does, or reap anything, as people in LOTC would only know "reapers" as people harvesting wheat?

If this were to get accepted, I'd go into further detail on the culture and mannerisms of those within the religion. The name and necessity of flowers are both acting parts of the culture. 

i have read this and would actually like this to be implemented!

My character has never followed a particular faith but i can see this working well with her.

Mortem is love... Mortem is death...

+1

i have read this and would actually like this to be implemented!

My character has never followed a particular faith but i can see this working well with her.

Mortem is love... Mortem is death...

+1

Thank you for the feedback? If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

i have a question, how can i learn about this ic'ly if it gets implimented, i want to be a follower, the more i read it the better i like the idea

i have a question, how can i learn about this ic'ly if it gets implimented, i want to be a follower, the more i read it the better i like the idea

If this is accepted and I am allowed to nurture/watch the magic/roleplay, I'll be taking on the role of Arch Reaper. All the Arch Reaper does is seek out disciples and lead the cult, through the omens of Mortem. If interested, a player would notify me through the forums or a thread, and I would seek them out in RP.

With that being said, some edits incoming, a few of them can possibly considered major.

Well, this is sure a weird take on Clerics.

I hope so xD <3

Most people when they become a divine caster lose their voidal magics, is this the same with this magic?

Most people when they become a divine caster lose their voidal magics, is this the same with this magic?

Yes. I was debating it the past few days, but I decided upon losing it due to the loyalty and fanatic following of the Reapers. Nothing comes before their beliefs.

+1 I like it. I have no further comments.

We already got clerics.

With that line of logic we should remove all healing, be it druidic and even natural regeneration, because we have clerics!