[Complete Rework] The Pick And Hammer Guild Of Owynswood

Lojo613

Name sean_desed (Alexandre Cossete)

Current skill in your profession Blacksmith/leatherworker

What you want to be registered as in the guild (Miner, smith, or merchant) Smith

((Are you VIP if you are applying for merchant, or do you have the ability to travel and make sales, specify)) I travel the map quite a bit, however I'm not good with the names of certain areas.

What region, guild, or house are you currently working for or are apart of? I work for the Roost Family and I live in Leuvaarden.

Are you willing to make weapons for the Dystovs? Sure

*You are building for the roosts when a black crow lands on your shoulder with a note in it's mouth, the note reads "Welcome to the Pick and Hammer Guild of Owynswood. Being of a non Dystovian house, I request that you make your donation of weapons to Baron Brennan Roost, telling him it is from the guild while doing so. This will boost relations with him, and help in the future. Thank you for your cooperation with your special circumstances, please report to Dargrind Floreck for a briefing on special ambassador rules and regulations "

Name Alarica Diari
((EmoGuyGothic))
Current skill in your profession: ~~~~~
What you want to be registered as in the guild (Miner, smith, or merchant) Merchant.
((Are you VIP if you are applying for merchant, or do you have the ability to travel and make sales, specify)) Yes I do Have VIP.
What region, guild, or house are you currently working for or are apart of? My Own Region.
Are you willing to make weapons for the Dystovs? I'm a low level smith, but sure! ^-^

*A black crow pecks at your window, when you open the door, it flies away, leaving only a note reading "Welcome to the Pick and Hammer Guild of Owynswood. You have been accepted as a registered merchant, and as such, will be expected to sell your goods in your region as well as ours. While you may be more liberal with the pricing in your region due to it's own economy, remember to keep in mind that the guild has the best interested of not only Owynswood, but all regions affiliated with the guild or it's members. Report to Dargrind Floreck for a brief in rules and regulation"

Name: Adrian Storm (highlifedb)

current skill in your profession: leather worker/ blacksmith

what you want to be registered in the guild as: smith

I am not a VIP but I can travel

what house do i work for: dystov

are you willing to make weapons for the dystov: yea yea yea

Name: Albian Dragonheart

MC Username: ExcaliburPlayz

Current skill in your profession: Clumsy Blacksmith

What you want to be REGISTEREDarrow-10x10.png as in the guild (Miner, smith, or merchant, or if more than one PLEASEarrow-10x10.png specify): Smith

VIP?: No

Skype Name?(If you do not have Skype this is not mandatory but is recommended): thebossman88899

What region(s) or guild(s) are you currently APARTarrow-10x10.png of?: Ownyswood, no guild unless the levy counts

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.