Sahárfajhari

Malocchio

M02Qicr.png?1

Sahárfajhari Zafeera-dai Ajaháli el-Abdulrashid

"Safiyah"

“Habibi! Do not let these things trouble you…

All of this is simply within

our imagination…”

M02Qicr.png?1

Given name: Sahárfajhari Zafeera-dai Ajaháli el-Abdulrashid Kharadeen. Currently known as "Sa'fiyah", having abandoned her birth name.

Nickname(s): Sahár, "Sar" and Qalil-Af’aa. Sahar is the most common given nickname, for it is a shortened version of her first name which is challenging for some to pronounce in full. The name is heavily accented on the -har- part. Af’aa means snake in the language of the sands, which is given nickname from the mercenary Sahárfajhari worked alongside. The literal translation of “Qalil-Af’aa” would be “little snake”. The nickname of "Sar" was given to her by Arlen at random. 

Age: Twenty six years old. Born on the second week of the midsummer solstice.

Race: Farfolk. Commonly identified as a Qalasheen.

Alignment: Chaotic good.

Deity: Not applicable. 

Religion: Not applicable..

Alliance/Nation/Home: Sa'fiyah currently belongs to no nation nor alliance, being considered that of a homeless wanderer.

M02Qicr.png?1

Height: 167cm / 5’6

Weight: 54kg / 120lbs

Body type: Saharfajhari withholds a very delicate frame, the toned parts of her body simply being her arms, allowing her to execute a generous amount of strength. Petite in its slender shape, her abdomen is flat and holds no large signs of  muscle or excess fat. A meager curve amongst her upper-body morphs into slim waist, migrating towards a gap of her thighs.

Accurate description of features: The Qalasheen woman has fragile features, her face softly sculpted and toned over time due to encounters with both the sun and undernourishment. Saharfajhari’s features allow her to look with slight more years than eighteen, having an appearance of a Qalasheen woman around the age of twenty one.Having deep set, emerald green eyes, they are simply a stunner, something able to be quickly noticed in comparison to her dark caramel skin tone. Normally pulled up into a rather disheveled, tangled ponytail, Sahar’s hair is a dark, raven shade. A few loose strands normally gather up into something that seems like a messy side bang, leaving the other side open, being it was shaved, anyways. On special, rare occasions, Sahar may be seen with her hair down, leaving it rather poofy and gathered, seemingly wavy and at times, shiny looking after being dabbed with the oil of palm trees.

Markings/tattoos: Saharfajhari has multiple tattoos on her body, most depicting some sort of memory of achievement within her years. The tattoo on her forearm is a depiction of a serpent, entangled around a strange sort of fruit tree-- the nightshade bush. The serpent is that of a deadly mix between a cobra and a sleekly scaled viper, having longer fangs than most serpents normally have. The tattoo on her stomach and ribs, however, is seemingly more friendly, being that of multiple carved designs, written scripts of Allah’s word; a marking of devotion to her one, true God. The inscriptions are written fluently and grandly, having many flowing, gorgeous lines.

Scarring: The young Farfolk adorns scarred skin-- a Lorraine masterfully engraved into her lower cheek and jawline.

Health: Previously, the Qalasheen was very malnourished, experiencing an extended period of starvation within the far sands. After moving to the Caliphate, Sahar is usually fed generously and kept away from most illnesses.

Clothing & accessories:

(x) Formal outfit. Used for parties and simply to fit into the Orenian environment.

(x) Casual outfit. Normally worn around the Caliphate or within other, foreign lands.

(x) Mercenary outfit. Worn every now and then when on a mission. Rare to see being worn.

(x) Caliphate outfit. Only worn within the Caliphate’s walls. Very traditional wear.

(x) Northern outfit. Worn in simple travels, casually or when in the cold north. Expensively sewn.

(x) Exalted outfit. A traditional, Caliphate wear. Very expensively sewn. Laced with jewels and gold.

Accessory wise, Saharfajhari dons many golden pendants, wristlets and armbands, all handed down from generation after generation within the el-Abdulrashid family lines.

M02Qicr.png?1

Fighting style: Calculated, full of nimble and swift attacks, usually towards the torso or thigh of the opponent. Saharfajhari  is all about tactics, hating to rush into battle with no plan ahead, for such examples of combat is only from the simple-minded, in her opinion. However, fighting is not a common thing for the young woman, for she normally remains to stay neutral in situations of conflict, to avoid any possible harm.

When Sahar faces close combat, she prefers her common Caliphar scimitar or her favorite curved dagger which is normally held to her waist at all times. Her attacks are swift, bacom-styled in which the main path towards a successful end fight is when she is able to retrieve her hidden weapon. These quick and unsuspected attacks are used to inflict maximum damage on the opponent, leading to mutilation at times. When this tactic is used, the strike and slice method, it is not uncommon for the result to be the death of the enemy. 

Weapon of choice: A typical curved dagger.

Inventory:

(x): A small, piercing and curved dagger.

(x): Multiple minas, an accurate amount of a stable forty eight to fifty six on average.

(x): One leather bound book with subtle engravings on its cover.

(x): Dried flowers; cerulean orchids, aliums and thorn-pricked roses.

(x): A strange assortment of jewelry, professionally tucked away-- hidden from sight. 

M02Qicr.png?1

Strengths:

(x) Comprehension of events. Saharfajhari is quick to take note of her surroundings or the shift of atmosphere around here, leaving her in a state of strict awareness at most times.

Weaknesses:

(x) Cultural change: Having lived in the sands for many years, the young Qala' is far from akin to any sort of culture of normal Highlander or Heart-lander. 

M02Qicr.png?1

Personality traits and attributes:

(x) Alluring

(x) Persuasive

(x) Irresponsible

(x) Obsessive

(x) Quirky

(x) Resentful

(x) Irritable

Summary of negative personality traits:

(x): Sahar can be ridiculously naive, at times, making her easy to mentally abuse. This trait can be deadly for her when it is combined or in-tune with many of her other personality flaws, such as how irresponsible she can be at times-- or how obsessive. In a blunt way to put it, Sahar is very easily taken advantage of, especially in emotional situations due to previous incidents.

Summary of positive personality traits:

(x): Although Saharfajhari has many negative personality traits, things that have been molded into her persona over time; she remains possessing a glorious amount of excellence, hidden deep down within. Most of Sahar's positivity lies within her spiritual trait, alongside her intelligence-- which can still bring burdens, as all things, at times

M02Qicr.png?1

Character relationships:

(x) To be added over time. (Message me if you had some sort of relation or interaction with Sahar.)

[!] Refrain from meta-gaming any of this information. [!]

(x) Alhasan (DarthRobMatt): A Qalasheen of lost motives, Saharfajhari had come across the amiable fellow en route to the Caliphate. Alhasan had asked her on guidance as to how he might find the Caliphate and Saharfajhari was glad to take him to the glorious city. Sahar considers Alhasan a good friend and constantly longs to confide in him for guidance on her own issues.

(x) [Prince] Arlen Kharadeen (AlteredGENx/Shorkie): Arlen most certainly caught Saharfajhari's eye when she first laid eyes on him. A man of proper status, robust and tall. Although she had attempted to steer from any nobility or royalty over the past years due to previous experiences, she found herself brought closer to Arlen, step by step. After a notable dinner with the prince, Saharfajhari found herself close to him, growing feelings present. The prince of the Caliphate and Saharfajhari were courting-- however, after a long period of Arlen simply dropping out of complete existence in Saharfajhari's life, she questioned him for some time, deciding it was better off to remain alone.

(x) [Caliph] Faiz Kharadeen (ymbninjakiller): Saharfajhari has the most sincere respect and views towards the most magnificent Caliph of her newly found home. The young Qalasheen glorifies the Caliph, listening carefully to every word he might speak. At some times, Saharfajhari will find herself completely disagreeing with the Caliph's opinions on such matters and will respectfully state as such in attempts to steer him and the Caliphate as a whole from harm's way. 

(x) The el-Abdulrashid Brothers (NPCs): Two enemies within her own family; Saharfajhari absolutely loathes their existence and especially the fact they are members of the beautiful el-Abdulrashid family. The twins have been one of the most negative influences on Sahar's life, constantly mentally and physically abusing her which twisted her mind into thinking the abuse given to women from men was simply a life style.

(x) Radoslav Malidakovich (iSweatpants): A most dear friend. Saharfajhari has grown to treasure the friendship between both her and the peculiar Raevir man over time. 

(x) [DEAD] 'Grim' the Amyasman (Darksalvo): A man of true worth-- to be considered an enemy of God. Saharfajhari finds that 'Grim' is simply the most cruel man within the lands, for he is the one who had scarred her skin. Saharfajhari continues to ponder on brutally murdering the man every night, though Allah does not will it, so she is to refrain. 

(x) [Prince] [Husband] (?) Malik Kharadeen (tuslwmonster): Prince Malik has always been a most bemusing figure within Saharfajhari's life, only interacting with her briefly, for quite some time, leaving her in question of his opinion of her. It had been noted that Malik occasionally spoke to the young Qalasheen with a negative aura, leaving her cautious of him and quite avoiding of him for most years. After the realization of her wholesome troubles with Arlen and mix-ups with those who sought to harm her; Saharfajhari came into knowledge that Malik was an extremely caring, trustworthy man, growing closer to him as time without Arlen passed. Eventually, Saharfajhari had conversed with Nafis on the topic of the situation between her and the prince, only to be hit with the reality that she had been doing exactly what Arlen had been doing to her to Malik himself. Saharfajhari longs for a happiness that was stolen by Arlen's absence and has begun finding this need within Malik, subtle feelings becoming notable.  It can be noted officially now that Saharfajhari and Malik have joined together with a bond of engagement; leaving Sahar still a bit cautious, considering Malik is her previous lover's brother.

Edited by Malocchio

Very interesting character. Who's done your skins, if I might ask?

Very interesting character. Who's done your skins, if I might ask?

Thank you, friend! My skins are made by a very good friend of mine. She doesn't play the server, though. A shame, truthfully. 

Ah, that's a shame. Regardless, very nice character post. Grats.

I like the range of colours you used.

Also good work on the whole thing c:

I like the range of colours you used.

Also good work on the whole thing c:

Thank you! Much appreciated. 

This character is a pleb and so are you.

jk its ok i guess. Why does she fight though. so

+998.5

What are her feelings on a romance with a halfling? Not my halfling, um it's my friend and he wanted to know. It's not my halfling.

I love sexy indenting...

What are her feelings on a romance with a halfling? Not my halfling, um it's my friend and he wanted to know. It's not my halfling.

I... what. 

I love sexy indenting...

M-me too, man. Me too.