The Umbrous

Rikoh

The Umbrous

}----+----[=]----+----{

3dTXVqw.jpg

}----+----[=]----+----{

Under Salvus we lurk.

Only recently have we been noticed, for a while we have been gathering information, choosing the targets that give the most to us. But the Umbrous no longer is secluded. The two who started it were not poor or in need of anything, except for the fact that day to day life was a drag and this most definitely spiced it up. what started as a man and a woman killing and looting has now grown into a more intricate network of ears and blades. This is not for the light hearted, but at the same time I will not allow savages and shady creeps in. You do not have to give up your life, actually I expect you to do your job and then get back to your life as if it had not happened. You will begun with quick missions they might take a day or two, but soon I expect you to be able to handle yourself in situations that require infiltration and getting as close to the target as possible before you make the final move, this could take years and you need to be ready to sacrifice your time and yourself to this organisation. If you can adapt well and listen to commands then maybe you deserve to be part of the Umbrous. If you do join I have two rules that must be followed. one, do not give away our location our names or who you work for, I do not care how much it hurts you. and if it is really that bad then you have permission to end your life. Two, We do not use names. If you are under cover use a fake name and stick with it, along with talking to fellow members do not call them by their names either, you will be granted a codename or a rank to be called.

One last time if you did not hear me. I will not accept grizzled veterans, shady jerks, or anyone suspicious. I do not want to see savages at my doorstep even I try to uphold a reputation.

And lastly. If you do not get picked to work on a target do not get pissy their are probably good reasons I assigned the job to you whether you are not prepared to eliminate someone of you cant creep around for shite, I will not tolerate whining.

((The Umbrous has opened its doors to the world of thievery in the form of a new rank known as The Hand. This requires a fence to sell the stolen goods to and It is prefered that we have many all in different city's. Also if the fence has a requested item he may create a job by asking a watcher who has the permission to make jobs.))

((Contact me in the form of a reply first then in in game if interested my in game name is Rikoh. and I know this is kind of ironic due to the nature of this guild, but PLEASE do not make a cliche character. Btw I am sorry for the newbie nature of this guild but it is he only joy I get of my farmer persona. It just going boring once my partner died))  

((Also now looking for a supplier of jobs whether it be you need some one dead or simply want something you don't have, contact me and we will figure something out))

-Snip-

Here, I reformatted your guild page for you, simply because you seem like you know what you are doing, and I look forward to a professional looking organisation of this sort. My advice is to make this an OOC guild page, too, else people will know of you and try and destroy you, IC.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J9_doon1Fugqlmn2UuLiMkf4QLEYb2cLRKEouajbBjI/edit?usp=sharing

It would make it look something like this (If you copy paste):

The Umbrous

}----+----[=]----+----{

3dTXVqw.jpg

}----+----[=]----+----{

Under Salvus we lurk.

Only recently have we been noticed, for a while we have been gathering information, choosing the targets that give the most to us. But the Umbrous no longer is secluded. The two who started it were not poor or in need of anything, except for the fact that day to day life was a drag and this most definitely spiced it up. what started as a man and a woman killing and looting has now grown into a more intricate network of ears and blades. This is not for the light hearted, but at the same time I will not allow savages and shady creeps in. You do not have to give up your life, actually I expect you to do your job and then get back to your life as if it had not happened. You will begun with quick missions they might take a day or two, but soon I expect you to be able to handle yourself in situations that require infiltration and getting as close to the target as possible before you make the final move, this could take years and you need to be ready to sacrifice your time and yourself to this organisation. If you can adapt well and listen to commands then maybe you deserve to be part of the Umbrous. If you do join I have two rules that must be followed. one, do not give away our location our names or who you work for, I do not care how much it hurts you. and if it is really that bad then you have permission to end your life. Two, We do not use names. If you are under cover use a fake name and stick with it, along with talking to fellow members do not call them by their names either, you will be granted a codename or a rank to be called.

One last time if you did not hear me. I will not accept grizzled veterans, shady jerks, or anyone suspicious. I do not want to see savages at my doorstep even I try to uphold a reputation.

And lastly. If you do not get picked to work on a target do not get pissy their are probably good reasons I assigned the job to you whether you are not prepared to eliminate someone of you cant creep around for shite, I will not tolerate whining.

((Contact me in game if interested my in game name is Rikoh. and I know this is kind of ironic due to the nature of this guild, but PLEASE do not make a cliche character. Btw I am sorry for the newbie nature of this guild but it is he only joy I get of my farmer persona. It just going boring once my partner died))  

Good luck with your guild! :)

A foreign looking criminal lies in a cramped cell in Salvus, lying on a dirty, stiff, and most likely flea infested matres, lying up, leaning on the wall he shuffles a deck of cards for no reason but out of boredom, listening in on the conversations going on in the cell for any potential partners in crime, though many of the conversations going on about the cell and from the guards outside are mostly meaningless and useless, being about their families, wives, women they wished to make their wives, etcetera, but Sammy's ears perked once he heard talk of a criminal guild from two of the cells occupants, listening in on their conversation of what they were planning when they got out. Sammy did not inquire to these other prisoners as he didn't want to risk getting a knife in his gut for hearing something he shouldn't have, so he waited, a few months it took before Sammy was let out, remembering the conversation about this new guild, leaving the cell, dirtied, poor and with a reputation that wouldn't allow him to take on most normal jobs, he went off in search of the guild, eavesdropping, bribing guards for information on anything new, but to no avail, so Sammy went back to what he did best, thievery, hoping that his reputation would earn him the notice of the guild's leader.

(Cola one 1) I Have taken notice. You will do fine. for now we must meet,

Mc name: Blood_Magician

Roleplay name: Rain Vanguardarrow-10x10.png

Rain Vanguard when he was young he did not get noticed to offen his brother Silv'ar Vanguard got all the attention but his mother was the one who gave him love and care his brother tried as well but his heart would not let his brother in to care for him, his brother would offen run off and go trainarrow-10x10.png with his father as for Rain well hi stayed back and helped his mother around the house when Silv'ar came back he said he would spend time with Rain more offen and train him to fight as well as to care for others.

That is THe end :)

-snip-

Aethos laughs at the thought of Salvian guards being bribed.

Along the edge of Salvus sits a old oak tree with a simple carving of a Raven and a Tree on a cliff. Under it is a letter held to the tree with a knife with old dried blood.

"1501, the year of Salvus' blood bath, I lost my love of the city and my cousin's mind. I look for the day when I may get new blood, Salvian blood on my blade, -Silv'ar Vanguard"

Dave would read the business flyer with great curiosity. He would then grin, and send a bird.

"Sign me up then!"