[Complete]Public Monk Market!

Spike823

medieval-market-stall-selling-fruit-1861

~Cloud Temple Market~

We are excited to announce that our Monk Market that we usually have at the Cloud Temple will be open to the public to buy stalls for themselves and sell goods. As we build the market square we would like to have a rough idea on how many people would actually like to buy a stall, so we can efficiently make a nice sized area.

There will be 20 stalls to reserve for now, before the market opens. Each stall is a one time fee of 100 mina (no monthly payments!~), and you will only be removed from it if seen totally unused. The market will be set up in the coming days, but only those who have reserved a stall will be able to use one the first few days of opening and get the closest spots to the road!

To reserve a place please fill this out:

MC Name:

IG Name:

Race:

What are you selling? (Edit: No Weaponry):

Any specific color stall? (Not Guaranteed):

Do you agree that any type of stealing, breaking, trolling, or the likes in the market area is NOT permitted:

((PS: Those who are accepted to get a stall will be told and should meet Spike823 in RP during payment. DO NOT pay while Spike823 is offline.))

MC Name: CryoJax

IG Name: Arayon Limlugon

Race: High Elf

What are you selling?: Most likely enchanted books.

Any specific color stall? (Not Guaranteed): Don't really care, but a blue color preferred.

Do you agree that any type of stealing, breaking, trolling, or the likes in the market area is NOT permitted: Yep!

MC Name: Pugosaurus

IG Name: Dejal

Race: Human

What are you selling?: Raw food products

Any specific color stall? (Not Guaranteed): Orange and Gray.

Do you agree that any type of stealing, breaking, trolling, or the likes in the market area is NOT permitted: Yes.

-snip

-snip-

Both are accepted types of stalls~ Please contact me IG to pay!

MC Name: Sofetios

IG Name: Sofetios Jayamen

What are you selling?: most likely food and books.

Any specific color stall? (Not Guaranteed): plain white would do fine.

Do you agree that any type of stealing, breaking, trolling, or the likes in the market area is NOT permitted: of course!

MC Name: GrimHonk
IG Name: Cheza Stirling
Race: Mali'aheral
What are you selling?: Teas mostly provided I can find a steady source of bottles like I did in Athera, a few other drinks, flowers, and pumpkins.
Any specific color stall? (Not Guaranteed): Pink and/or purple would be nice, though really any floral color is fine.
Do you agree that any type of stealing, breaking, trolling, or the likes in the market area is NOT permitted: I agree.

MC Name: VonEbs

IG Name: Ebs Telrunya

Race: Elf

What are you selling?: Animal Products

Any specific color stall? (Not Guaranteed): Green?

Do you agree that any type of stealing, breaking, trolling, or the likes in the market area is NOT permitted: I agree.

MC Name: Alterazgohg

IG Name: Timothy

What are you selling?: Wood and general goods.

Any specific color stall? (Not Guaranteed): No.

Do you agree that any type of stealing, breaking, trolling, or the likes in the market area is NOT permitted: I agree.

MC Name: Slapacookie

IG Name: Vanessa The Engineer

What are you selling?: Redstone items, Tinkering items.

Any specific color stall? (Not Guaranteed): Red, Black or Blue

MC Name: _Zer0

IG Name: Ramza Mantisuku

Race: Mali'aheraliame (High elf and Wood Elf)

What are you selling?: Foods and Drinks like the Red Rose/Scarlet Lotus

Any specific color stall? (Not Guaranteed): Red, Black and White. 

Do you agree that any type of stealing, breaking, trolling, or the likes in the market area is NOT permitted: Indeed

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

Accepted types of stalls~ Please contact me IG to pay!

-snip-

Could you please extend your means of 'General Goods'? I only ask due to not allowing the sale of weapons~

Could you please extend your means of 'General Goods'? I only ask due to not allowing the sale of weapons~

Timothy responds in the same medium he hears this in.

"Like sticks, tools, anythin' 'un might need in their daily life, y'know. Ah don' trade in wippins."

-snip-

Smiles as he hears this, "Ye 'ave a reserved stall t'en" ((Please contact me IG to pay!~))

MC Name: EddyTheBrave

IG Name: Micky Gambino

What are you selling?: Meats :) 

Any specific color stall? (Not Guaranteed): red and red

Do you agree that any type of stealing, breaking, trolling, or the likes in the market area is NOT permitted: Of course sir