OC:

MC Name: calebgo13

Skype Name: caleb.gordon62

Do you have TeamSpeak? If not, are you willing to get it? no I don't, but I would be willing to get it

In-Character

[!]You stand before the Company crier clad in crimson and a scruff beard weathered from the ages, he takes out a document.

"Interested in the Company eh? I'll need some information for the Council."

"Your name lad/lass?":

Calos Raventhorn

"Where are yah from?":

Laure'lin

"What sect are you applyin' for? Sellsword? Service or Trade?": Sellsword and service

"What are yah expectin' from the Company?": I'm expecting to have to work hard but get some sort of a reward

"What is yer skills?": woodwork, leatherwork, archery

"Lastly boy/girl, be sure to bring warm clothes, it's fokin cold at base."

OC:

MC Name: calebgo13

Skype Name: caleb.gordon62

Do you have TeamSpeak? If not, are you willing to get it? no I don't, but I would be willing to get it

In-Character

[!]You stand before the Company crier clad in crimson and a scruff beard weathered from the ages, he takes out a document.

"Your name lad/lass?":

Calos Raventhorn

"Where are yah from?":

Laure'lin

"What sect are you applyin' for? Sellsword? Service or Trade?": Sellsword and service

"What are yah expectin' from the Company?": I'm expecting to have to work hard but get some sort of a reward

"What is yer skills?": woodwork, leatherwork, archery

Accepted!

A very tanned, shaggy haired man strolls over to the noticeboard, pinning a note underneath the several others.

"I've an offer that might interest you, quite a profitable one as well, I'd love to explain it here but I'd rather discuss it someplace a tad bit more private"

-Sammy.

OOC:
MC Name: Angmarzku
Skype Name: Not Yet
Do you have TeamSpeak? If not, are you willing to get it? Nope

In-Character

"Your name lad/lass?": I am Sufyan Huthayfah

"Where are yah from?": I am from ze far landz i am a FarFolk

"What sect are you applyin' for? Sellsword? Service or Trade?": Trade i wantz zo i can make ze living

"What are yah expectin' from the Company?": I expect a small home nay big so i can ztay and some food and gear zo i can help if needz and to helpz zem make ze village 

"What is yer skills?": I am ze good archer and i have ze buildin art in zze handz and diplomatic and maybe smithing

The Company-man takes your information down on his document, nods to you and turns to the next son beside you.[!]

OOC:
MC Name: Angmarzku
Skype Name: Not Yet
Do you have TeamSpeak? If not, are you willing to get it? Nope

In-Character

"Your name lad/lass?": I am Sufyan Huthayfah

"Where are yah from?": I am from ze far landz i am a FarFolk

"What sect are you applyin' for? Sellsword? Service or Trade?": Trade i wantz zo i can make ze living

"What are yah expectin' from the Company?": I expect a small home nay big so i can ztay and some food and gear zo i can help if needz and to helpz zem make ze village 

"What is yer skills?": I am ze good archer and i have ze buildin art in zze handz and diplomatic and maybe smithing

The Company-man takes your information down on his document, nods to you and turns to the next son beside you.[!]

Accepted! (Although Skype and teamspeak are recommended and are how we communicate)

What does this company actually do? I have not seen them do anything since they were made.

What does this company actually do? I have not seen them do anything since they were made.

As of now, we took part in three warclaims. The ending of the Dwarven civil war, and the last two battles of the human civil war. If you haven't fought, I doubt you would've seen us

OOC:

MC Name: RidleyWing

Skype Name: ridleywing

Do you have TeamSpeak? No If not, are you willing to get it? I don't have a mic

In-Character

"Your name lad/lass?": Ridley

"Where are yah from?": The Ancillary of Ker’nor

"What sect are you applyin' for? Sellsword? Service or Trade?": Service

"What are yah expectin' from the Company?": Good jobs, good friends, and good pay

"What is yer skills?": Miner, Sneak

OOC:
MC Name: Cookie_Overlord
Skype Name: pigsareawesome639
Do you have TeamSpeak? If not, are you willing to get it? I do

In-Character

"Your name lad/lass?": It's Nirnuin

"Where are yah from?": Born in Laureh'lin

"What sect are you applyin' for? Sellsword? Service or Trade?": Tradesman

"What are yah expectin' from the Company?": Good pay and good leaders

"What is yer skills?": Archery if I need to and I'm fairly light on my feet as well

Guild Disbanded

Edited by NicktheRed20

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.