[✗] Activating and Deactivating Implemented Lore

Swgrclan

Essentially what Disco said, +1 so long as players are kept in the loop.

+1

I proposed a razor a while ago but it didn't take. This is direly needed since we're chopping lore from time to time but as people are already saying here, we need to keep things public.

Seriously though, please don't put Elder Trees on that.  Come talk to me if you are trying to alter them in some way.  Being LM doesn't mean you can exclusively change about my own content :/

1 hour ago, Song Druid said:

Seriously though, please don't put Elder Trees on that.  Come talk to me if you are trying to alter them in some way.  Being LM doesn't mean you can exclusively change about my own content :/

On 1/10/2016 at 2:08 AM, Swgrclan said:

I really don't need folk clogging this thread up with stuff only marginally relevant to the proposal offered in the fact that my examples were pointed out as legitimate cases of active, inactive, or revisit able lore. Nothing in these exemplary lists indicate actual activity, inactivity, or revisionable necessity in all links displayed, and all links posted, as said before, are examples of what could be active, inactive, or revisionable pieces of lore. Jesus Christ.

Come on, man.

I didn't see that post.  Still, can't blame anybody for rustled jimmies

~*~Denied~*~

There is already reorganization going on.

This Lore has been denied. Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.