[Playable Creature] The Lasairi

Nummy

All I can think of is the nickelodeon show H2o just add water.... But I like it so +1 from me!

Just now, Devdog said:

All I can think of is the nickelodeon show H2o just add water.... But I like it so +1 from me!

latest?cb=20140710162601

When they are granted ability to walk on land lol

As an event creature I'd say go ahead, as a player creature? I don't wish to see people playing these outside the ET. 

Can you elaborate on the task that their master/god/thing would want them to do? Since it seems a bit vague at the moment. Like, would they prefer they drag down descendants or would a cow suffice as it is a living being as well?

Does this curse grant the host immortality for as long as they're serving their overlord?

The way you worded the magic section was a bit iffy, are they incapable of learning new voidal arts like a lich, or can they learn a magic freely post-curse?

Those are the only questions that come to mind, but overall I love the idea. +1

Sorry, nothing like this would get accepted if it doesnt have "Lizard People" in the title.

Try again.

Question time. 

Can you elaborate on the task that their master/god/thing would want them to do? Since it seems a bit vague at the moment. Like, would they prefer they drag down descendants or would a cow suffice as it is a living being as well.

Preferably, the “god” would want them to bring down descendants, but should one not be available, a cow would suffice.

Does this curse grant the host immortality for as long as they're serving their overlord?

No. The curse does not extend/delay the lifespan of their original form. The only changes upon them are their new physical attributes that allow them to live within the sea.  

The way you worded the magic section was a bit iffy, are they incapable of learning new voidal arts like a lich, or can they learn a magic freely post-curse?

They can indeed learn new voidal arts, yet they cannot evoke ice as it is harmful to them.

I'll +1if you finish my coat of arms. ;)

Real talk +1

On a more serious note, this lore's pretty good and it seems like it'd be a good breath of fresh air towards the server's setting.

I've a few questions though;

- Would this just be a playable race you could start off as, or do you have to ICly obtain the curse somehow. 

- Let's talk PvP buffs and debuffs, what would they be if there were any?

- Would this just be a playable race you could start off as, or do you have to ICly obtain the curse somehow. 

This is something you would icly have to obtain, as in the write up I explain that you have to be cursed to become one. I should make it clear that you cannot be born a Lasairi.

- Let's talk PvP buffs and debuffs, what would they be if there were any?

This isn't something I've generally thought of, as I focused on the rp aspect of the lore. A pvp buff that could be used only while in water would be preferable, but i am also unsure if such a thing could be done, as well as a debuff when on land.