[Complete]Psychologist office open

TillTheLast

*on the board would be pinned a somewhat different little advertisement.* "Have problems with mood swings? Schizophrenia? Hallucinations? Insanity? Well come to the Riga psychologist office! I do admit I am no mental Mage but I have done my best to study the mind for many years and am willing to help best I may! Diagnoses is free but cost of actual treatment is flexible and discussed upon diagnoses of any actual problems. House calls and things of that nature are also possible. I am willing to treat any individual, no matter race, alignment or anything else that would normally exclude treatment. Send me birds and I shall reply back soon as I may!

(( send birds via this forum post or MC. My responses will be made through MC. ))

"S... Sch-- The hell is this?" Says a confused commoner.

Jacques would read this advertisement and scrunch up his nose in disgust, his eyebrow perking.

"Why would I tell a stranger my stresses? This sounds like a manipulator; they speak of paid treatment like they are a doctor, though they are treating intangible problems that they themselves diagnose. I pray that no peasants or idle wives actually take a liking to this nonsense!"

An elven orphan with one red eye and a scar over the other levitates towards the notice. "Psshh, you'll never understand me."

Saraid looks at the poster curiously. "Hmm. Sounds fun. This could be good for a laugh'r two." She smirks, thinking up all the ways she could mess with the person rather than confront her obvious mental issues.

*walks back and forth in her psychological office, quietly thinking of some better method to help, but instead she leaves the doors unlocked, waiting and hoping she didn't screw up with the advertisement.

Dizah manages to get a hold of this missive. She quickly stops reading.

"This 'psychiatrist's' abilitiy to write is severely impaired. I wouldn't trust a man to diagnose my mind should he not know how to put words onto a page." She tosses the parchment aside, heading home.

vincent would write a letter from his cell next to Denis de Denesle, paying off the corrupt felsen watchman to deliver it

Millosm reads the poster, raising a brow at the mention of schizophrenia. He gives a laugh, then walks away, mumbling to himself as if he were conversing with someone

*would walk to the socks glancing at the post, she watches Millosm walk away and raises a minor brow as she walks to the advertisement and straightens it slightly. She makes a tiny sigh as she walks to the tree and would open up a book. "Malin, only ones I've taken care of have been through personal meeting." She makes a tiny sigh as she would quietly go back to Riga.