[Complete]City-District up for Sale!

Imam Faiz Kharadeen

Steven notifies his good friend and favorite brother, Dirk Martijn I Novokain.

@Gusano Arentonio

7 minutes ago, Spodumpster said:

Steven notifies his good friend and favorite brother, Dirk Martijn I Novokain.

Dirk grumbles, "I was promised a district once, didn't know I had to pay for it."

A young Black Elf stared down at a flier that somehow ended up in her hands!

"Hmph, if only I was not broke.."

9 hours ago, Imam Faiz Kharadeen said:

A notice is pinned up by the flier

"No evictions are being given whatsoever to previous tenants within the city. All residents staying within the district WILL retain their homes, all that is changing is a change of leadership."

The armored Orvar would hold up the note reading it before speaking to herself "The other flier says whoever buys the land can redecorate as he wants.. how would he do that without evicting residents?"

6 minutes ago, Drunken Mutt said:

The armored Orvar would hold up the note reading it before speaking to herself "The other flier says whoever buys the land can redecorate as he wants.. how would he do that without evicting residents?"

A simple lawyer esque man by the name of Zhulin approaches the loud orvar and replies "If the new leader intends to rebuild, citizens are guaranteed a new home afterwards in the district with no cost to own. Or, they can move out to any of the other surrounding districts and pick out a home there, as per law of Haria good lass!"

The lawyer man would nod as he also points out the fine details "The flier also says offers are negotiable, doesn't necessarily mean the district 'needs' to be purchased with mina. As it says right there, in the fine print, its all negotiable! All cards are on the table!"

"Hmm.. A proper home for the Gorundyr would be great." The Orvar would move to the family home and come back with a list "I would like to put down a bid for the city of a Casket, Tome of the Tinker, 2 pearls, A block of gold, 2 gold ingots, gold nugget, Ostavarian Mark, 2 strange apples (1 I luck of the sea, 1 III luck of the sea), A larihei's finger, This orc Easter egg labeled "cute", this contraption from the market with a string (It's very clearly a yo yo), 6 serpent stalk, Halfling's grass, Mandragora, Alabaster leaf, a tippens leaf, a diamond block, and  656.7 Minas. We also have a miner working to add more to our offer so I'll add on as necessary.

We would be using this district as a home for the Gorundyr culture to hold Divinations, coming of age festivals, a place to put our alters as well as a place to hold our yearly Yul Tine festivals. As this city seems to be mostly dead this definitely would bring up population at least a bit and would also help our culture grow. I do hope you seriously consider our offer we've put up a lot of what we currently have."

((TLDR offering list as the above may get hard to read. The last paragraph is our plan for the district.

Casket

Tome of the Tinker

2 pearls

A block of gold

2 gold ingots

gold nugget

Ostavarian Mark

2 strange apples (1 I luck of the sea, 1 III luck of the sea)

A larihei's finger

This orc Easter egg labeled "cute"

a yo yo

6 serpent stalk

Halfling's grass

Mandragora

Alabaster leaf

a tippens leaf

a diamond block

and  656.7 Minas

Just now, Drunken Mutt said:

"I vouch this this woman would bring an amount of activity to the city." - shouts a man in guard uniform.

Vannessa Longridge send a bird to the Sultan, saying:

"1500 minas on the condition that any item left within the city will be considered my property including chests and their contents. Along with the phrase of no eviction for atleast 6 elven months(irl). Please do send a bird back in order to dicsuss.

-Vannessa Longridge"