The Full Ancient History of Axios

WuHanXianShi14

11 minutes ago, Will (TauFirewarrior) said:

Your lore was bad. 

savage

1 hour ago, 吳憾戰士14 said:

All Descendent races- Orcs, Dwarves, Men and Elves, step foot upon the continent of Axios. They find a wild, largely uninhabited land dotted with various ruins. The elves who land, the folk of Haelun’or, the Warhawkes, and the Dominion of Malin, unknowingly, have returned to the soil of their ancestors, where their histories began.

WE POPPIN OFF BOYS +1

54 minutes ago, 吳憾戰士14 said:

I look forward to it, I just put in basic high elf parts as placeholders, knowing you guys are working on your thing.

ah I just read the top spoiler. gotcha bro

2 hours ago, ski_king3 said:

I don't think the history should be this thoroughly defined, at least in a public way.

Also, this seems a bit wonky given that Axios would have been a part of Aegis, unless that was somehow done away with which would be even more wonky.

Like 50% of this is the Hou-Zi history which is already accepted

12 minutes ago, 吳憾戰士14 said:

Tell me where it would fit in chronology wise and I'll be happy to put it in

I think it was right after Iblees was Defeated, in an attempt to restore and protect the land. They became husks around the same time that the Elves began to split into Seeds; I think. I'll let you flesh it out since you obliviously know more than I do about the Wood Elves.

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/151454-✓-elven-mythology-the-seed-well-and-the-meldamiriel/#comment-1430751

This lore is pending and will be moved to accepted once something has been changed (I will be contacting you in a bit).