Slothtastic

How’d you get your Username?

How’d you get your username? Was it a funny story? Maybe a happy accident?

Mine, as you may know is Slothtastic85. Slothtastic is a very simple story. It used to be JungleSinOfSloth. Which was edgy as ****, I know. However, using the sin of Sloth I transported it over to Slothtastic. To show I’m lazy fella. The 85 part comes from my Dad’s high school football number. Which he started using in passwords and the like, and I got used to it. 

FangedBambi85 (soon to be changed) was brought in through my friend @morrisaye‘s PFP being that angry Scottish Deer. So after learning of Fanged Deer, I changed it to that. As well as my discord PFP. 

Roughly 13 years ago, I made an Xbox Live account and needed a username. I googled “archaic diseases” and catarrh was one of the results. Anyway, here’s what my name means lol

0c68293f4531f46f54fadf8425c6201b-png.jpg

Burnsy has been my nickname since elementary school. I am now in college. 

because purple is my favorite color

pugsied a guy who was trying to kill horses during a raid while not involved

I got mine as obviously as one could.

I was young, I liked elves, I liked dragons, I’d just got gifted skyrim. Dragonslayerelf. Also, my alternative, dragonslayingargonian, was a few characters too long for the character limit and didn’t have the same ring.

Yes, I had skyrim when it first came out in 2011. Also, I got MC in 1.4.5, which is 2012. So ye, I was 7 years younger.

I like Panda’s and the minecraft mob Enderman’s (Which had just been released when I first made my account) I was lucky that Ender_Panda hadn’t been taken yet. (Though EnderPanda is) its a bit annoying because often its taken on other platforms (Take LOTC forums for instance, IDK who would have my username but *shrug*)

I’ve had it for a couple years. I think around 2013? but I’ve known about minecraft since its release thanks to Youtube (Paulsarsjr’s first minecraft video was also the first video I saw, back when creepers were added. lol)

I had a username 10 years ago where every initial stood for something... I initially used it for WoW. I don’t recall if that is this one or a previous one, but hey! Somehow, it’s Telanir now.

Like five years ago I was getting my account instead of using my brother's friends for everything. Got asked for an username, to which I didn't have a ready response. I panicked somewhat, and at the time I really had an obession with Lego (don't judge me I was like 9) Anyways, I was watching a playthrough of that Lego city undercover game on YouTube at the time so I said AgentChaseMcCain and so I stuck with it for four years.

Fast forward to like, I want to say five or so months ago, and everyone was in a fit over casusbelli rules and such. And I think to myself: "hey, youve had agentchasemccain for about four years now. You should change it"

So I did, I consulted my good friend Rift, and then the Dominion Council Chat, where, when I posted a screenshot of the name being available, Crinky/Ixli then said, and I quote, "do it no balls" and that's where ChaseusBelli came from

Ace of Spades video game(OG one, called Build and Shoot now)

Space of Aids username