[GUIDE] How to enjoy LotC

Papa Liam

should make this the front page of the server

41 minutes ago, Papa Liam said:

And if they don’t give you the time of day right away, keep trying, you’ll find a group of people who appreciate you. I know right now it seems like you might be invisible, but put yourself out there and you’ll see just how fast life can turn around.

it could be anywhere. there isn’t a group on the server that i don’t like hanging out with, ic and ooc shenanigans aside.

Excellent post Liam, think this is something everyone needs to remember. At the end of the day this is all a game, and all your accomplishments here don’t mean anything in the real world. Don’t make sacrifices to your real life to improve your mineman life.

I sort of fit your stereotypical description of the anti-social kid in the back of the class who wore gray hoodies year-round. I had a few people who were fluctuating friends, but I don’t think I really had any sort of normal highschool friend group. I was the kid that ate lunch in the stairwell, or in a teacher’s office, if I could find it.

This is fake news btw. Liam was getting blowjobs behind the school theatre curtains while you were still learning to walk.

:l

You just quoted Nappy Roots who went to the same Middle School as I did. You a real one.

I feel you, bro. The same thing happened to me the last year and a half. I'm only back cause of the rona. A good post. God bless.

Also, I know you for that weedy high elf kid from the Caliphate. ;J

3 minutes ago, Gladuos said:

I feel you, bro. The same thing happened to me the last year and a half. I'm only back cause of the rona. A good post. God bless.

Also, I know you for that weedy high elf kid from the Caliphate. ;J

OG caliphate gang, brother 🤙

This guy has it right. I had almost the exact same experience. I quit LOTC cold turkey the same way half way through highschool due to how addictive it was and how much it was emotionally draining me. I quit after reading a post titled Operation KABOOM. That was 5 years ago, and at first it was hard, and I missed it from time to time, but eventually I realized that it was actually holding me back at the time from moving on with my life and making friends. I only came back recently due to rona quarantine and chatting up some old friends I met on the server. As an adult, I have a mature enough mindset to not let this game take over my life and understand that the whole point of it is just to kill time, and have fun. If at any point anyone reading this thread has told themselves “No, I can’t, I need to play LOTC”, then you have made a mistake. LOTC should never impede your life. Understand that everything we do on the server goes away, the pixel power does not matter, only the experiences you have and the people you meet. This game is addictive because it is a second life which we are all acting out., and with **** like Nexus back in the day it truly was a time sink. To the kiddies reading this, be careful, use this post like I used Operation KABOOM and fix your life if its broke right now, there is no shame is quitting. The server will most likely be here when you get back. I left for 5 years, and came back. It was still here, and so were my friends. 

Also ECON gang

Edited by Lojo613

even this is too complicated and long to read

most important thing: this is game u play for fun – if u arent having fun, dont play

doesnt matter what nation relation u are, staff position or whatever other political dogshit youre trying to handle, just get off the server if it isnt fun at any point

Great post and i agree full heartedly.

Remember its ok to alao takw a few day break from lotc as well, play a diff game or something thag isnt lotc. Try not to discuss it, its ok to play with friends from lotc just try to enjoy yourself!