Sign in to follow this  
SleepyLucas

Girls Wanted

Posted (edited)

[!] A messenger sends out the invitations, each invitation sealed with red wax, bearing Darrowmere’s coat of arms.
'This missive is approved by the Rabbit of Darrowmere'
'Girls Wanted'

The men in Darrowmere have been really lonely for the past few years with no one to love since, being a military city, most of the population is men. The single Damerian men have decided to host a pool party and looking for girls to hang out with.
Make sure to stop by in your swim suits and maybe you'll fall in love with one of our guards

Personal Invitations would be delivered to the following:
to all the Beautiful Ladies who live all across arcas

[!] A cartographer’s sketch of a map of Arcas can be seen, with instructions on how to get to Darrowmere

1132609408_howtogettodarrowmere.JPG.8137b0ad906c7c17a5a52915205104e5.thumb.jpg.dfda57b16250e04284ebf351cfa1659d.jpg

Signed by
Dame Athri, The Rabbit of Darrowmere
Ser Jolfrey Elessar, The Marshal of Darrowmere
Alli Ruse Onfroi, The Burgrave of Darrowmere

[OOC July 10th 5PM EST ]

Edited by SleepyLucas

Posted (edited)

Thromr Ireheart rips off his shirt revealing his hairy dwarven chest and gives a wink 😉

Edited by GgDionne

The High Keeper sighed sympathetically as she read the notice. “What a shame. You hate to see it.” She then had a drink, preemptively mourning Darrowmere’s apparently-declining birth rate. “If only we had some sort of system so the singles of the world could connect over long distances.”

Olaf freysson sits in his speedo, an unpaid intern waxes his wrinkled body “My perfect body is almost ready.” he would silently say to himself as the Unpaid intern runs away to puke real quick.

Spoiler

Don't Look Like an Old Man at the Beach

The Darrowmere planners shudder, dreading to think about the lopsided male-female ratio and deliberates going a step even further. 

Buying GF | Know Your Meme

“Maybe there needs to be a youth dating festival.” Guiseppina’s lips curled into a smirk, before setting out to go see what all the hubba-ba-loo was about. The tall lady tugged the wrinkles out of her dress, binding her hair up in a bun.

Sabrina Halcourt said in annoyance while doing her make-up near her vanity in the Barony of Artois. “I would rather be shot a million times with crossbow bolts and burn then marry or court one of you hogs.”

Mariah Marie Rutledge, a small child asked her father with curiosity in their small but nice home. “Why are most boys or adult boys so stupid?”

*Alexandra looks at this missive*

"What a simp, although, for some... it could be fun. NOT ME."

Helga Angusdottir, the Bison of Darrowmere, blushed profusely, impressed by the prowess of her viking-esque comrades. She readied her bathing suit, tauted her biceps, and donned her sunglasses. 

”It’s go time.”

Viking woman Meme Generator - Imgflip

Navi looks over the missive, smirking as she speaks ”Now there- there is profit to be made in this...” she goes to fetch the drugs, looking over to group of misguided children, speaking to the eldest, picking up a sack full of drugs. ”Do you think drugs are legal there? Cause either way I’m going to sell them this ****. Aspects know they’ll simp after it. Puddy in my hands I tell you.”

The Young King of Norland would raise a brow. “Hm...Suppose we should add incentive to tha writ from teh treasury. Cant leave our vassals hangin.” He’d say grabbing a pen before he’d think further. “Then again Gold diggers and cougers are on teh prawl...Best we just see where this request goes...” He’d say, slowly putting the pen back down.

500bf94187bc81878e68fc044ed2ca41--asteri

Abraracourcix Riurikid, famed norlandic chieftain, puts an arm around his lovely wife Bonnemine.

“Couldn’t be me,” he says.

The Mad Poet would laugh at this, then say “Although I think all this talk of affection is stupid, it is pretty obvious that Oren is severely behind Darrowmere in every way. I mean, they go around harassing hobos then claiming they beat bandits, while Darrowmere actually gets stuff done, then hosts a party so I can ask people about their experiences committing arson.” Then proceed to talk to a tree about how trees grow on trees.

36 minutes ago, SilkieSilky said:

Mariah Marie Rutledge, a small child asked her father with curiosity in their small but nice home. “Why most boys or adult boys so stupid?”

“Because we all grow physically, but for some it takes a while before we grow mentally.” The middle-aged father grunted as he heaved his beloved daughter up into his arms. “Sometimes you’ll meet a boy who acts like a man, or a man who acts like a boy, but we’re all humans nevertheless.” He adjusts her glasses.

Lucius Gravelmore catches word of a pool party. Being a lonely bandit, he wished to venture to these lands, perhaps he could make an impression.

He would catch word of a War brewing between Oren and Sutica, hoping that the head of a recently slain Orenian Noble would prove sufficient in impressing the locals. Living on the roads, being bred to fight and to run, he was ready to seek revenge on those before him who failed.

"I've been hidden in the shadows for too long, cooking up a storm. The people who have defied me, forgotten about me...they shall repent." He says, finishing off his hit list as he lays back in the red-stained covers of his bed to rest.