THE ELVEN MASSACRE

Elite Snipes

THE ELVEN MASSACRE

A large Warband set out to the forests of the Elveneese, the orcs with the company of the Ferrymen strode without opposition into the elven lands, passing by the elven gates with no guard to be seen. As the Orcs entered the elven lands they halted a simple elven citizen, fear filled his eyes as they surrounded him and bound him, taking him to the bridge connecting to the front gates of the Elveneese.

As the Warband waited for the Elven guards to defend their citizens, they captured more elves, tying their bonds and displaying them before the gate, but the elven guards were nowhere to be seen as their citizens were rounded up. An Elven Lord stood within the limited safety of their gatehouse as they watched the Ferrymen round up more citizens, finding a group of female elves in the forest around a campfire.

PrkOo6kSiqfHlBxQd57EtzBvoAvTE9JrLFVryVL0dD3Gnc028xVmsuclhweglCfHmPuiZo-n4bv5bScFyDggoFhpHUtEhirjVKmwdxtTpejsp2KLodeOBUrGpQTd7KDau8hmQXeJ

50 Elves stood before the Elven gates, the Warband drawing their blades as they placed them against the soft necks of the elves, cries and pleas filled with air as everyone knew what was about to happen. In pure desperation the Elf Lord finally spoke going to propose a deal

“I will pay you 300 minas to let my people go”

The Warband laughed among themselves as Korgahk’Gorkil spoke

“It is concerning you value your citizens so lowly”

Korgahk then raised the axe above his head and so did the rest of the Warband

“Raise! FLAT!”

Korgahk yelled as he brought down the axe upon the neck of the elf infront of him, the rest of the Warband followed suite going to decapitate the elves before them, soon blood and dead bodies covered the bridge before the gate. An Olog picked one remaining elf and broke them in half over their knee yelling “WAAAGH!”

Korgahk looked up towards the guard who stood watch as he saw his people get massacred, he raised his axe and pointed towards him before leaving the carnage they had unleashed.

Edited by Elite_Snipes_

Rug Bruh'Rax The Dominus of Krugmar, Bloody Impaler, would laugh and wink out his tent at the Krughai legion. Though hed think about why they didnt just ask for 205,000 Minaz tiz pocket change for latz.

Screen Shot 2021-05-19 at 7.32.33 PM.png

"Diz iz nub ouyr faulyt foyr dah twiggiez refuzed dah Rex'z demandz. Blood zhall bi on deyr handz." Bugharz'Grat remarked, having chopped the head off of his own captives at the massacre in front of the guards, who had simply stood and watched.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH"  Shouts Smol'Ruk, polishing his blade and doing a victory dance over the dead bodies of the elves.

A very small mouse man rides the shoulder of his new Olog friend back to Krugmar, feeding him potatos after earning the fair price of one mina to ring the bell!

"Cogswheel think-knows those nasty pointy-ear criminals had it coming! That big-big one with the fancy belt said-told so!" the Musin says triumphantly, holding his single mina in his lap, as it was all the little guy could carry!

On 5/19/2021 at 10:00 PM, Elite_Snipes_ said:

Korgahk yelled as he brought down the axe upon the neck of the elf infront of him, the rest of the Warband followed suite going to decapitate the elves before them, soon blood and dead bodies covered the bridge before the gate. An Olog picked one remaining elf and broke them in half over their knee yelling “WAAAGH!”

On 5/19/2021 at 10:04 PM, __Clocky said:

"Diz iz nub ouyr faulyt foyr dah twiggiez refuzed dah Rex'z demandz. Blood zhall bi on deyr handz." Bugharz'Grat remarked, having chopped the head off of his own captives at the massacre in front of the guards, who had simply stood and watched.

Haskir reviews the missive and other choice words before scoffing with a wicked sneer, "Bragging of decapitating elves! Killed a Haelun'orian Sillumir! No honor, whatsoever. Maybe we should pay them a visit! Too fearful of the High Elf to fight them in equal combat .. how low!"

A short and simple missive is published. It carries the stamp of the Lord Commander of Elvenesse: a fox with a crown of antlers. The missive reads as follows:

youngfoxnew.png

divider.png

Honorless. Savage. Pathetic.

I am a warrior, but only these past few years have I been considered a leader. The position of Lord Commander is a difficult one and I must endure regardless of the weaknesses of myself, my people and my Princedom. We are bloodied, massacred and dumped for sport by the Orcs and this is nothing worth arguing. We all across this world have suffered at the hands of the Orcs, but keep in mind what they fear.

Last Elven Day, the Orcs of the Warnation executed non-combatant elves during a time of slumber for most of Almaris. Those of us that could rally — Elvenessi and allies alike — could not combat the numbers of the Orcs. With a city full of civilians, I personally made the decision to protect those within our walls rather than face the Orc hoard. It is a decision I will live with for the rest of my days. The Orcs, however, acted in the most dishonorable of fashions. They executed Eradus, a high elf and member of the Sillumir, after stripping him of his weapons. He challenged them to combat for his stolen things back, but they took his life without honor. With the aid of the Ferrymen, they butchered him along with children and elves who had not seen a day of combat in their lives. I pleaded with their captors to seek payment in lieu of their lives: both 300 minas and sets plate armor; however, they denied it. For what? The joy of slaughtering children? These Orcs are pathetic echoes of their once great nation.

The Orcs pester our borders and decapitate our children for one reason — we are weak. I can admit this. These Orcs are weak, too. They could never face the armies of Oren, Norland or the Dwarves. Not in their current array. They are a pathetic, cowardly race that pick the battles they can win because they know they are only slightly more powerful than ourselves. They kill children because they could not slay a knight of Oren.

Cowards. Come to our borders and slay us if you choose. We will know you to be savages, not warriors; honorless and scum in green skin.

HIS LORDSHIP, Amaesil Vuln'miruel, Lord Commander of Elvenesse

Exarch, High Warden of the Order, Lord of Kindle and Brother Oak

Spoiler

[19:17:46] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Eradus: “I will be ariving to Krugmar later to klomp for my stuff back.”

4 minutes ago, TwilightWolf said:

A very small mouse man rides the shoulder of his new Olog friend back to Krugmar, feeding him potatos after earning the fair price of one mina to ring the bell!

"Cogswheel think-knows those nasty pointy-ear criminals had it coming! That big-big one with the fancy belt said-told so!" the Musin says triumphantly, holding his single mina in his lap, as it was all the little guy could carry!

latz krugzmar dominus wouldz rememberz howz hez alwayz likez miciez and wouldz talwayz ovfert lat fishiez!

A short and simple missive is published. It carries the stamp of the Lord Commander of Elvenesse: a fox with a crown of antlers. The missive reads as follows:

youngfoxnew.png

divider.png

I am a warrior, but only these past few years have I been considered a leader. The position of Lord Commander is a difficult one and I must endure regardless of the weaknesses of myself, my people and my Princedom. We are bloodied, massacred and dumped for sport by the Orcs and this is nothing worth arguing. We all across this world have suffered at the hands of the Orcs, but keep in mind what they fear.

Last Elven Day, the Orcs of the Warnation executed non-combatant elves during a time of slumber for most of Almaris. Those of us that could rally — Elvenessi and allies alike — could not combat the numbers of the Orcs. With a city full of civilians, I personally made the decision to protect those within our walls rather than face the Orc hoard. It is a decision I will live with for the rest of my days. The Orcs, however, acted in the most dishonorable of fashions. They executed Eradus, a high elf and member of the Sillumir, after stripping him of his weapons. He challenged them to combat for his stolen things back, but they took his life without honor. With the aid of the Ferrymen, they butchered him along with children and elves who had not seen a day of combat in their lives. I pleaded with their captors to seek payment in lieu of their lives: both 300 minas and sets plate armor; however, they denied it. For what? The joy of slaughtering children? These Orcs are pathetic echoes of their once great nation.

The Orcs pester our borders and decapitate our children for one reason — we are weak. I can admit this. These Orcs are weak, too. They could never face the armies of Oren, Norland or the Dwarves. Not in their current array. They are a pathetic, cowardly race that pick the battles they can win because they know they are only slightly more powerful than ourselves. They kill children because they could not slay a knight of Oren.

Cowards. Come to our borders and slay us if you choose. We will know you to be savages, not warriors; honorless and scum in green skin.

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Change the name to Another Elf massacre, The elf massacre makes it look like this was the only time an elf massacre happened.

Ganvuk'Ungri uses the useless piece of paper as a wipe to clean his rear end after taking quite some time in the outhouse after eating 150 lbs. of soup in a single sitting. How an Olog, a disgusting creature had more decorum and a much better attitude then whining Wood elves who are to scared to leave their city rattled inside Ganvuks brain as he went to go pillage and eat everything elvish.

Seraphite Viradiraar sighs as she hears the news, bringing her cup of tea to her lips, blowing on it softly. "It was doomed to happen." She hums, taking a sip from her tea, placing it down softly on the table after.

"Though it is now the trigger for much more to come."

High Prince Evar'tir Oranor counts on his fingers the amount of foreign nations Krugmar attacked in one go. Three, ah-ah-ah. Incredible.

11 hours ago, The Media Wizard said:

youngfoxnew.png

divider.png

Last Elven Day, the Orcs of the Warnation executed non-combatant elves during a time of slumber for most of Almaris. Those of us that could rally — Elvenessi and allies alike — could not combat the numbers of the Orcs. With a city full of civilians, I personally made the decision to protect those within our walls rather than face the Orc hoard. It is a decision I will live with for the rest of my days. The Orcs, however, acted in the most dishonorable of fashions. They executed Eradus, a high elf and member of the Sillumir, rather than fighting him like the warriors they claim to be. With the aid of the Ferrymen, they butchered him along with children and elves who had not seen a day of combat in their lives. I pleaded with their captors to seek payment in lieu of their lives: both 300 minas and sets plate armor; however, they denied it. For what? The joy of slaughtering children? These Orcs are pathetic echoes of their once great nation.

The Orcs pester our borders and decapitate our children for one reason — we are weak. I can admit this. These Orcs are weak, too. They could never face the armies of Oren, Norland or the Dwarves. Not in their current array. They are a pathetic, cowardly race that pick the battles they can win because they know they are only slightly more powerful than ourselves. They kill children because they could not slay a knight of Oren.

Bugharz’Grat remembers the time he had slain 2 Orenian Soldiers after they had attacked him on the roads, before saying, "Hayvn't mi flat diz twiggie lyke, dub tikz? Ukee den, mi alzo remembah flatteeng h' twiggiez ayt azh tik."

Durth Raguk looks over the victory missive with his deep orange eyes within the orcish city, letting out a low grumble before they utter "Twiggiez hyde in wahll agh blah, ztory old az wagh" as they then start to lumber off into the woods nearby to rest up after his participation.

Lüga’Gorkil stirs within his sleep, awaking to a missive dropping upon his lap from a messenger goblin. The skull placed upon his maw soon finding itself on the table to his right. “Korgahk.... hi iz zuppozed tu bi flat. Last mi peepd hi waz dah azh bein executed lyke ah rat.” The Gorkil closing his eyes as he looked to his fathers skull upon the table, “Da tik uv honur iz lozt azce mor, lezt diz nubded zkaher iz retuyrd tu dah grayv mani Rexez agh orkiz hayv put hem en.” the Gorkils eyes once again closing as he let out a rather deep sigh, “Da kub uv Murak, iz nub kub uv Krug animor.”

Zazanug'Lak puffs solemnly on his pipe as  he reads the missive. He coughs a bit as he exhales the cactus, murmuring to himself. "Hrm..... mi nub gruk ef diz iz hozh ur nub'hozh; Eedur wae da tydez uv Wagh ez pon us." The blue Uruk grins savagely. "Mi nub kayr hoo dem iz, ull duh twiggehz agh pinkehz agh hoo-evur els kan revull en duh gluree agh honurr uv Krug bie flattin en gloreeuz Wagh!" He chuckles heartily, apparently in a good mood now, and hurries to his home to sharpen his axe.