Love BBQ

Muppet_queen

Spoiler

June 4th in Elysium Park from 4:00 PM EST- Whenever it winds down 

[!]

crumpled handwritten flyers would swoop and swirl throughout Almaris, some dropped by birds, others simply blowing in with the wind, a stick figure drawing of to androgynous figures holding hands would be hastily drawn at the bottom of each sheet, with a heart above them both

~___________________________________________________________________________________________________ 🤍_________________________________________________________________________________________________~

BBQ for Love

Come join us in Elysium for a fantastic BBQ to celebrate love!

All are welcome, and will be happily accepted into the arms of the community!

Any attempts to disrupt or harm the event will be dealt with swiftly and precisely.

Please come with happiness and possibly something to BBQ!

Activities will include bar games, flag making, and plenty of food for everyone!

Hope to see you there!

🤍

Edited by Muppet_queen
LGBTGIA isnt in lotc so just had to make it lore friendly

The 'thill elf would read the invitation and glare. "Who keeps sending me impure mail? First one of my kin is a dragon worshipper, then the snow elves want to be relevant again, now Impure 'ata acts of selfish desires? What has Almaris come to!"

Haskir takes the leaflet dropped from the skies like a propaganda bomb, briefly reading before disposing of the paper waste rudely flowing through the winds like a garbage within Karinah'siol. "Elysium is filled with impure people and half-breeds. I hope no Kha' are there."

4 minutes ago, King_Kunuk said:

The 'thill elf would read the invitation and glare. "Who keeps sending me impure mail? First one of my kin is a dragon worshipper, then the snow elves want to be relevant again, now Impure 'ata acts of selfish desires? What has Almaris come to!"

"Says the 'Aheral who dated an oem'ii." Responds Aobh, taking another sip of tea. 

Just now, rukio said:

"Says the 'Aheral who dated an oem'ii." Responds Aobh, taking another sip of tea. 

Galenus Amaricius lets out a sympathetic chortle for his unfortunate friend.

Athri Onfroi Belrose lightly nodded in approval. Maybe she'll take... someone, there.

2 minutes ago, rukio said:

"Maehrir, did you get a new girlfriend? I swear I just heard a woman's voice in the house." The man said from the washroom in the Dov household as the indoor plumbing was still being set up in his family's manor by the GOD OF BATHING ROOMS.

9308f7ead764df5c897aa140da3acc42.png

6 minutes ago, rukio said:

Maehrir looks up from his arm chair while he reads the book. "Did I leave the door open?" he ponders, unsure how the wind managed to sound like an impure god-worshipping high elf mutter words in his ear. "Ah well... must be my imagination"

2.png

Aylin de Astrea picked up the note and smiled, it was a welcome celebration for love that is love and is love. 

1 minute ago, _Sug said:

"Maehrir, did you get a new girlfriend? I swear I just heard a woman's voice in the house." The man said from the washroom in the Dov household as the indoor plumbing was still being set up in his family's manor by the GOD OF BATHING ROOMS.

"Alas Master Thalon, I did not. This voice must clearly be some foul dark magic of a witch trying to keep the impures of Elysium safe from the righteous furry of the Silver State.... also how do you keep getting into my bathroom..."

1ZbWD_7qSY54fD8JBzHW5eEHF97eB_1HhcLBzIqfouDZQeNYUXf8l24PtBTvrDR09zoecU2pDA-fxzl8LNynUuQZIlUh6YBV-Dm5r_QNIhKH3IwgGuEGIvtVy2T7u1hPdiPcMJg5

Eugeo de Astrea picked up the note and smiled, it was a welcome celebration for love that is love and is love.

Eleonore O'Hara de Astrea picked up the note and smiled, it was a welcome celebration for love that is love and is love. She says to herself: "Anyone that has a problem with love must be a miserable person. Perhaps they need to love a little harder or be loved a little more. If they nay have anything nice to say, they can keep their ugly thoughts to themselves. Rien... Rien d'autre que l'amour... should be presented at this festival."