★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

We already have a tomb

i think a graveyard would be good ((if done right it could look amazing and be great for rp and be easier to mourn instead of running around all over the place, or we could put everyone in a tomb))

Minecraft Name:

Shutter_bugg

RP Name:

Baelvan

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens?

I wish to join the White Ravens because I would like to be a part of what seems to be a highly organised Guild, be a part of something in the world of Aegis

Are you against the Undead? Why?

I am against the Undead because they are evil and they need to be stopped from causing destruction and harm to every living thing!

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us?

I am skilled with a bow and arrow and finding routes quickly to escape, pursue, and explore.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules?

Yes I do they are all fair.

Shutter bugg, welcome to the white ravens!

((/tell Burkester Triloq or Ogedi for a guide to bring you to the fort))

it will be nice to see you around!

Shutter bugg, welcome to the white ravens!

((/tell Burkester Triloq or Ogedi for a guide to bring you to the fort))

it will be nice to see you around!

Thanks! It might be a day or two until I figure out what times I must be on to have them online at the same time. (I live in Australia)

i think a graveyard would be good ((if done right it could look amazing and be great for rp and be easier to mourn instead of running around all over the place, or we could put everyone in a tomb))

It will be made. I am starting to gather resources for it.

Minecraft Name:coopermar

RP Name:Linicliun

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens?I wish to join the White Ravens because the guild sound like it would be doing a good thing for Aegis and i want to be apart of that, the force that helped Aegis become peacful and the undead gone forever.

Are you against the Undead? Why? I am against the undead, as they are a scourge in the lands of ageis,they need to be extermanated,to be rid of to make Aegis a peaceful place to live in.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? i am a good fighter and builder i would also do any tasks needed for the White Ravens from farming to wood cutting

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? I do both agree and understand all the rules

Minecraft Name:coopermar

RP Name:Linicliun

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens?I wish to join the White Ravens because the guild sound like it would be doing a good thing for Aegis and i want to be apart of that, the force that helped Aegis become peacful and the undead gone forever.

Are you against the Undead? Why? I am against the undead, as they are a scourge in the lands of ageis,they need to be extermanated,to be rid of to make Aegis a peaceful place to live in.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? i am a good fighter and builder i would also do any tasks needed for the White Ravens from farming to wood cutting

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? I do both agree and understand all the rules

Accepted.

((/tell Seventhcircle72, Triloq or Burkester In game.))

TRILOQ FOR PRES.

Also, if seventh, triloq, or Burke arn't online, contact me! I'm MORK, the guard captain! I'm usually on around.... 6:00 eastern time? I hop I'm right. Just gimme a PM!

Thanks! It might be a day or two until I figure out what times I must be on to have them online at the same time. (I live in Australia)

I live in Australia too, everyone is usually on between 5-10 in the morning, but during weekdays ill usually be on 6-9pm.

I heard today that the White Ravens were wiped out. That true?

Whered ye hear that? ((Lmao))

((And yes, those are Ig names))

Minecraft Name: ZallenHunter

RP Name: Zallen_Huntre or Zallen

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens? I am in desperate need for food and money for I have been raided by the Undead.

Are you against the Undead? Why? Because I want to get revenge on the undead for killing my parents and raiding my home.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? I use to hunt and sneak up silently to kill prey, hence I can easily spy on people and assassinate them if needed.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? Yes I understand and have read all the rules.