★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

What happened to our fort? Did we disband it?

Ps: I have been grounded for about 1 week so haven't been on. And if this question is considered beta gaming please don't answer it.

What happened to our fort? Did we disband it?

Ps: I have been grounded for about 1 week so haven't been on. And if this question is considered beta gaming please don't answer it.

No Idea where you peopel are coming up with this. NO, the Raven Keep is as healthy as ever. We are also making an Outpost in Galanhar.

After making a run through the keep...i see nothing wrong. Except lots of chickens...lots and lots of chickens for some reason.

Have herd great things about this guild from my sorces in the FoA and Ascended. Look forward to seeing more of them.

Minecraft Name: ShadowoKing

RP Name: Vain_LosHelim

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens? I wish to join because so I have a meaning in my life, I want to fight the undead and vanquish them out of Aegis making peace once more. I want to be part of this, this will get me there.

Are you against the Undead? Why? I am against the Undead because I heard that the Undead tring to take our lands and stop peace.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? I can hunt with my bow and arrow, hide in the shadows to sneak on my enemy with my blade or bow. I can build to support our needs from fort to houses. Also I can farm, hunt or woodcut if this is needed.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? Yes I agree.

Have herd great things about this guild from my sorces in the FoA and Ascended. Look forward to seeing more of them.

Ah, yes, the White Ravens and the FoA/Ascended are very close in contact. We help eachother as much as possible.

Minecraft Name: ShadowoKingRP Name: Vain_LosHelimWhy do you wish to join The White Ravens? I wish to join because so I have a meaning in my life, I want to fight the undead and vanquish them out of Aegis making peace once more. I want to be part of this, this will get me there.Are you against the Undead? Why? I am against the Undead because I heard that the Undead tring to take our lands and stop peace. What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? I can hunt with my bow and arrow, hide in the shadows to sneak on my enemy with my blade or bow. I can build to support our needs from fort to houses. Also I can farm, hunt or woodcut if this is needed.Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? Yes I agree.

Accepted. Welcome to the Ravens.

((/tell Seventhcircle72, Triloq or Burkester))

Triloq for Pres.

Minecraft Name: Ultraliberto

RP Name: Valorn_Stormfury

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens?Because i would like to help you with your tasks and Objectives, and help slay the undead. And make your guild bigger.

Are you against the Undead? Why?

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? i have a great building skill and i will help you on your journey to rid the land of undead.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules?i agree and have read all your rules

Minecraft Name: Ultraliberto

RP Name: Valorn_Stormfury

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens?Because i would like to help you with your tasks and Objectives, and help slay the undead. And make your guild bigger.

Are you against the Undead? Why?

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? i have a great building skill and i will help you on your journey to rid the land of undead.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules?i agree and have read all your rules

Denied. More information on why you want to join. I do not want to see "I want to end undead" anymore. We do a lot of that, since we are very close to FoA, so that is not a valid reason. You will be doing that one orders anyways.

Minecraft Name: Rihawk10

RP Name: Rihawk The Wanderer

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens? I would wish to join the White Ravens because I need a way to make some money and because until i get a job i dont have any real purpose to my life. If i am able to join then i will have a purpose and i would be able to help people in need.

Are you against the Undead? Why? Yes, i am against the Undead because of what they have done to our world and its people. I want to be able to help save as many people as I can who are not yet tainted.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? If you need food I am an able farmer and i am quite good with a sword in battle. I can also collect wood and am a capable builder for basic structures, nothing too fancy though.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? Yes, I do agree with the rules because if i didn't, i wouldn't want join this guild in the first place.

(EDIT: posted this on the wrong profile normal LOTC forum profile is called rihawk10)

Minecraft Name: Alphrix

RP Name: Alphrix but can be called alph for short

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens? i am a good fighter, willing to rp and want to make something out of my self in the white ravens.

Are you against the Undead? Why? Yes, The undead are out to kill anyone and i think we should have people protecting and not letting undead take over.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? I can be a merchant, can be hired for a shop and i am a warrior or archer, well to be honest i am an all rounder so i dont mind any job i am assigned and i can really do good rp. and i am very familiard around oren.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? Yes, i agree to your rules and i totally think thats fair. And if i didnt i would be doing meta right?

Minecraft Name: Rihawk10RP Name: Rihawk The WandererWhy do you wish to join The White Ravens? I would wish to join the White Ravens because I need a way to make some money and because until i get a job i dont have any real purpose to my life. If i am able to join then i will have a purpose and i would be able to help people in need.Are you against the Undead? Why? Yes, i am against the Undead because of what they have done to our world and its people. I want to be able to help save as many people as I can who are not yet tainted.What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? If you need food I am an able farmer and i am quite good with a sword in battle. I can also collect wood and am a capable builder for basic structures, nothing too fancy though.Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? Yes, I do agree with the rules because if i didn't, i wouldn't want join this guild in the first place.(EDIT: posted this on the wrong profile normal LOTC forum profile is called rihawk10)

Minecraft Name: AlphrixRP Name: Alphrix but can be called alph for shortWhy do you wish to join The White Ravens? i am a good fighter, willing to rp and want to make something out of my self in the white ravens.Are you against the Undead? Why? Yes, The undead are out to kill anyone and i think we should have people protecting and not letting undead take over.What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? I can be a merchant, can be hired for a shop and i am a warrior or archer, well to be honest i am an all rounder so i dont mind any job i am assigned and i can really do good rp. and i am very familiard around oren.Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? Yes, i agree to your rules and i totally think thats fair. And if i didnt i would be doing meta right?

Both of you are accepted. Welcome to the Ravens.

((/tell Seventhcircle72, Triloq, or Burkester))

Also, I appologies for my recent outings from the Raven Keep. I had some business to take care of, as well as helping out osme friends, very, very, very far up north.

I am back in the Keep, doing maintenance, rewriting our Military Legion and giving activity checks.

Both of you are accepted. Welcome to the Ravens.

((/tell Seventhcircle72, Triloq, or Burkester))

Also, I appologies for my recent outings from the Raven Keep. I had some business to take care of, as well as helping out osme friends, very, very, very far up north.

I am back in the Keep, doing maintenance, rewriting our Military Legion and giving activity checks.

sir i am in alkhaazar and i do not know where to head to got the white ravens.

sir i am in alkhaazar and i do not know where to head to got the white ravens.

If me, seventh, and triloq (igns: burkester, seventhcircle72, or trilow) are not on then you must wait for us, or you may try to find us; we are located past serpents ridge and before ravenhold you cannot miss us. Also you may message other ravens some you might want to try: (loliwannaplay, nikias_1996)

do we need to wear any specific uniform? and if we dont have one should i make one for the ravens? ((all i need is a logo to go with it and some minor details for example colours and that type of thing. then i would make a skin for it and leave the face blank for our characters.))

(EDIT: I keep forgetting to change profiles sorry)