The Rosemoor Auction - South Sedan

Jamix_

Caelan would have his eyes widen. He was truly scared. They'd marched up, swords drawn- he knew what they wanted. He had no choice- he let them in. "Don't break anything, please!" the poor Sedanian would plead mercy, as chaos ensued in the keep. "This isn't... good!"

Maisie gasped! “I- I have to get over to them” 

Cosette pats her lap as she waits from the comfort of the keep's fine dining hall. She's treated with the utmost respect and is even offered luxurious teas and cakes from a nice masked man! @MannyMannyManny

Random Orenian noblewoman wearing shoulders out while having a wig and lead makeup on #127472949284747 made a gasp while crying dramatically with another billion other woman with their shoulders showing for such a tragic and horrible event within the walls of the Augustine while fanning themselves with pure gold fans with their super thin and model like bodies cause apparently short or supper tall and bigger people don’t exist on lotc.

Spoiler

And now, I can make troll posts like these all I want…! 

1 minute ago, ncarr said:

Cosette pats her lap as she waits from the comfort of the keep's fine dining hall. She's treated with the utmost respect and is even offered luxurious teas and cakes from a nice masked man!

Adalene sits on the dais in the separate room her and Cosette had requested away from the  other women, enjoying her time with the kind masked figures!

King Sugarfoot II watched the diverse amount of orenian women sit, waiting to be auctioned off. His eyes squinted towards one specific imperial, maw unhinging to reveal dirty, mud-covered teeth.

“Ja not worth a singular minas!" He commented, the halfling shifting his gauntleted-hand into the air. "Wallahi, fam! In the name of ALLAH, this is most righteous!"

Lord Olivier, Baron of Halcourt pleads for the Empire to ensure that his wife makes it home safely.

Louise Antoinette Halcourt gleams in horror at the auction! “Mother!!” She’d cry before shoving a longsword from the fireplace mantle down the back of her corseted gown, sheathing it. Louise exited the manor, mounted her horse and rode to Sedan. 

Jeanne de Motte scowls from the seven skies. “GOD knows if they were wonks…”

Natalie Julia lounges in an oversized chair while reading over the missive. “Gotta make a living somehow!” She’d comment with a loud chuckle before tossing the paper to the side.

Lukas Castile chuckles as he pulls down his green mask, sipping from his cup of tea he had one of the Orenian women make for him. He sat at one of the wooden table in the Sedanian Keep Square, speaking to Leopold about his father.

Amelia Leslie would shake in fear and utter anger before the auctions bidding wars began. She grasped Diana d'Azors hand beside her. "I won't let them take you" she would whisper to Diana in a resolved tone. Soon after, the women were shoved out into the rainy evening to the sight of many men's sickening smiles.  @PrettyCuteAnna

Later:

Once safe back in providence, Amelia would finally be able to read the missive containing the auction notice. She grits her teeth, having read through the page. "We are not cattle to be sold for auction. We are mothers, daughters, wives. But these... these PIGS, they saw us only as a means to a sick mina hungry end" she crumbles the missive in a fist, not wanting to see the sketch of the women and herself on the paper any longer. 

Spoiler

https://imgur.com/a/yiDrZPp

That was some cool RP though! No hard feeling OOCLY <3

Edited by SapphirePool

The Rosemoor Auction RESULTS

17th of Malin's Welcome, Year 34 of the Second Age

nm8ArOUVuu_ayKuSswcX82w_Will6537DADKyBprTi60aWRbUZT5Vbmw4bQIeNHnnOhtH6LEOxHxnTqSLn-MOPs6L98mlwXgx4FPwpw9lnCqS_tDfxbcRmNHHUn3GvnGeSOK8Ak8

After several long hours of back and forth bidding- several shouts and fights, and as well many winners leaving with their winnings. The greatest auction to take place on Almaris has come to a conclusion, now surely most of people who had to leave late are very curious about the turnouts today! Luckily I have scribbled this missive to update you all on such, let's get to it.

RESULTS:

Private Amelia Lesie - 400 MINA SOLD

Lady Cosette - 500 MINA SOLD
Lady Adalene, Baroness of Halcourt - RESCUED, NOT SOLD

Lady Heinrika vas Ruthern - 175 MINA SOLD

Lady Diana d'Azor - 650 MINA SOLD

Signed, The Ferrymen

ZlFQU8rqIebVsR7HkeRDJAOwzrCgkcrBkXmJi2Z4J2aL-VI0-e4gRT1oQU3gj8Jpmu_KuE6i5YFUeX7FJj-hKmgcACaSP_x6wwbePB_-ZLD0x3bplM0GMEU7AchUpfCX1joWz87y

Spoiler

Big ups to all those captured who participated. Time went plenty over the capture timer yet they all stayed for the sake of RP and we do hope that it created some development for them back home and their characters. All went smoothly, nothing wrong OOCly and everyone was alright!

Glad we could provide some good conflict RP. Till next time.

unknown.png?width=672&height=539

24 minutes ago, 24k said:

The Rosemoor Auction RESULTS

17th of Malin's Welcome, Year 34 of the Second Age

nm8ArOUVuu_ayKuSswcX82w_Will6537DADKyBprTi60aWRbUZT5Vbmw4bQIeNHnnOhtH6LEOxHxnTqSLn-MOPs6L98mlwXgx4FPwpw9lnCqS_tDfxbcRmNHHUn3GvnGeSOK8Ak8

After several long hours of back and forth bidding- several shouts and fights, and as well many winners leaving with their winnings. The greatest auction to take place on Almaris has come to a conclusion, now surely most of people who had to leave late are very curious about the turnouts today! Luckily I have scribbled this missive to update you all on such, let's get to it.

RESULTS:

Private Amelia Lesie - 400 MINA SOLD

Lady Cosette - 500 MINA SOLD
Lady Adalene, Baroness of Halcourt - RESCUED, NOT SOLD

Lady Heinrika vas Ruthern - 175 MINA SOLD

Lady Diana d'Azor - 650 MINA SOLD

Signed, The Ferrymen

ZlFQU8rqIebVsR7HkeRDJAOwzrCgkcrBkXmJi2Z4J2aL-VI0-e4gRT1oQU3gj8Jpmu_KuE6i5YFUeX7FJj-hKmgcACaSP_x6wwbePB_-ZLD0x3bplM0GMEU7AchUpfCX1joWz87y

Reveal hidden contents

Big ups to all those captured who participated. Time went plenty over the capture timer yet they all stayed for the sake of RP and we do hope that it created some development for them back home and their characters. All went smoothly, nothing wrong OOCly and everyone was alright!

Glad we could provide some good conflict RP. Till next time.

unknown.png?width=672&height=539

Spoiler

I had fun! better than having ooc whining all the time xD.  btw dont forget i almost fetched the highest price with 800 mina by a ghost 😜