The Council of the Lost - Recruiting Now!

Wizard

I can chip in about 500 minas for a guild house, I suggest you PM Aeolwyn The Elf About reserving a plot in the city Arlas, a city he and others are building, to build a guild house, ask him about different plot sizes to reserve and if you cant afford it right away talk to him about a payment plan for the plot. I have reserved a plot for a shop for me and a friend and me and Aeolwyn The Elf have agreed to make a payment plan for that plot.

((Can you talk to him for me, i am not on right now))

Minecraft Name: Jtheo2016

Previous Jobs: Major of the S.A, Leader of the Freedom Fighters, Oren Guard, and a Disciple of Valor.

Skills: Swordsmanship, mining, raiding, wrestling.

Why you want to join: I once led armies, killed undead by the handful, and got loot galore. All of that is gone now, as is all my power, which happend just after the fall of the S.A. Now I look for a place to stay, and new quests to take up. Also, I have grown fairly poor, and I need a means to get money.

Rp name: Redbain or John_Locke

Redbain, you are in! We are looking for a guild house at the momement then we will decide ranks. ((are you by chance a donator, we could still use one))

Hey there i could not help but notice the name of your guild is very similiar to mine. If it is at all possible can you come and check this thread please.

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/2258-the-lost-ones-figthing-the-undead-and-evil-on-all-fronts/page__pid__62836__st__200#entry62836

You can keep your name and stuff it is just when you are walking around Aegis just dont get people confused between the two guilds Thanks

Nice idea though =P

I was unaware of the guild, I am very sorry. I will make sure no one mistakes the two guilds as one. Thanks for making me aware of this!

Thanks,

Will Treaty

Hey there i could not help but notice the name of your guild is very similiar to mine. If it is at all possible can you come and check this thread please.

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/2258-the-lost-ones-figthing-the-undead-and-evil-on-all-fronts/page__pid__62836__st__200#entry62836

You can keep your name and stuff it is just when you are walking around Aegis just dont get people confused between the two guilds Thanks

Nice idea though =P

As WizardInABox has said it has been noted and we are making adjustments. We were planning on changing the name to something else anyways. Sorry about any confusion.

The guild now has a location to build the guild house and much more! We are still recruiting and currently have 5 members. Now we will be able to provide lodging and storage!

Thanks,

Will Treaty

Redbain, you are in! We are looking for a guild house at the momement then we will decide ranks. ((are you by chance a donator, we could still use one))

I'm not a donator but I have a couple of friends who are, and they are very close to the construction site of our base. Delthor ((BannanaToYou) and Zarious ((ddog508)).

Hi, we have just begun the construction of the base. Gather these supplies to help us (these are put in order of the most needed):

1. Cobble

2. Wood

3. Black Wool

4. Sandstone

Thanks!

-Redbain