[✗] [Magic Lore] Bardmancy

tgrt

Lets Gooooooooooo!!!!! 🎤🖋️🖌️

Great looking magic, especially the idea of how learning is different depending on whether you have a tutor or not.

Finally I can do poggers bard RP with flavored elements which allow me to enhance RP without the want of CRP added elements to create a meta build and instead just focus on quality of life for all players? 

Spoiler

Cursed Discord Flushed Emoji Sticker - Cursed Discord Flushed Emoji -  Discover & Share GIFs

Love the different developmental tasks! Feels like it'll drive some good rp and be plain amusing to see if someone happens upon it going on - feels like the musical version of Culimancy and such and I'm all for it! +1

Beautiful  +1

1 hour ago, tadabug2000 said:

Love the different developmental tasks! Feels like it'll drive some good rp and be plain amusing to see if someone happens upon it going on - feels like the musical version of Culimancy and such and I'm all for it! +1

right!

It was fun helping to get this out! I'm eager to see it get accepted and enjoy the roleplay that such a feel good submission can bring. 

1 hour ago, MeteorDragon said:

Belvitz Roads~

Take me home!

West Adria 

@Covey

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.