Bent the Knee, But Not Our Heart

Nowak

Alexandre d’Aryn raises a brow, as his arm enwreathes around his new Imperial girlfriend. He was certainly enjoying a united humanity.

“I see nothing wrong with Savoyards and Imperials being allies considering that a united humanity at this point is better. Besides, our prince hadn’t embrace any Orenian ideals. The orenians will embrace the ideals and morals of Savoy.” 

The demoness of south bridge exclaimed to her dearest friend, Melisandra de Falstaff, in the tavern of San Luciano, while keeping a tight grip on the printed article.

The newfound Princess of Savoy writes a missive in kind: 

“To Savoyards, old and new: 

It is the prerogative of the Crown of Savoy to enjoy the development of humanity, United in a godly and righteous mission but never beneath a foreign Crown. 

A Sovereign is raised upon the will of his or her people and thus must be vested in their interests. 

During the rule of Prince Olivier II, the interests of the commons will not be ignored; in fact, they will be echoed. 

Have patience and trust in us, your loyal stewards and those charged to uplift you, to shepherd you through these times of great confusion.  

The Sun bows to none but the divine force which powers its light. 

Our good Prince Olivier I may not be with us at present but his intentions are good. 

His successors vow, in light of this, to remain with you until our death. 

Signed, 

Katharina Johanna. 

Minuvas would lean back in his seat, amused by the missive, talking to himself - he has gone quite mad as of lately - "We shall see what the future holds, certainly"

Joseph Clement de Sarkozy was simply sitting on a bench outside in the square of Providence. "How can we ever unite humanity when people are dissatisfied? Is Our Emperor not a GOD chosen one?; for His Imperial Majesty has done something that no Emperor could?.. Uniting humanity under one banner and one Emperor?.. - I do like the way how it is now; people who once hated eachother, living in harmony! I remember someone telling a prophecy about the Aster Prince; perhaps a prophecy has negative effects on certain individuals.."

1 hour ago, sashimichopped said:

Joseph Clement de Sarkozy was simply sitting on a bench outside in the square of Providence. "How can we ever unite humanity when people are dissatisfied? Is Our Emperor not a GOD chosen one?; for His Imperial Majesty has done something that no Emperor could?.. Uniting humanity under one banner and one Emperor?.. - I do like the way how it is now; people who once hated eachother, living in harmony!"

An Akritian man nearby notes that infact, the Emperor had not as Joseph claimed; after all Haense and Norland were still independent nations, and Urguan had many Human vassals!

"a' least tae war be ove', no nee' fer any mo' bloo Tae be spelled." Glod grimgold mutters, reading the proclamation as he sits at The Braided Beard