IVARIELLE

Gavin_

"Pen and paper, pen and paper; the flurry of words. Is this not what mali-kind as a whole is tired of, is this not what has caused the stagnation of the state, its repetitive failure. Imagine my surprise when I thought I were challenged to a true duel under the rights Othelu granted us as a people- yet what happened to the prince when he went to the state, llir?" So asked the princess of the fenn at her side "How will this debate be fair, be just- be true if the side challenging me cant even uphold their own constitution? Their own laws? Time and time again.. violation after violation.. yet all is cast and projected outward to cover up one's mistakes. Allow me time to think on it, Vytrek , then I will make a choice over letter to him"

A Snow Elf's brow perks as Ivarielle shows him the missive. "They invited Prince Amaesil to Haelun'or for diplomacy, and when he arrived, they threatened to kill him. If Haelun'or does not respect the diplomatic immunity of him, why would they respect yours?" @Twinny

"As it should always have been." Was all the Okarir'maehr Sullas produces, stewing in front of a fire in her home, white hot light reflecting from the matriarch's spectacles and hiding her eyes from the view of whomever lingered around her, perhaps overhearing, or stopping to listen.

"A challange!" An 'aheral would shout from her home, excitement filling her from the post! "I remember the debates when I lived within elcihi... I suppose it is about time to return."

"A chance to accrue any form of legitimacy, save from her concubine-cronies. Just as last, the moment the men above her get what they want, she shall be cast aside and forgotten. A twist of the arm, to show if the pretender is truly wishing for the best hearts of 'thill, or if she is to be but another forgettable decade-long dictator, as with those that came with their foreign armies to defile Haelun'or in the past."

Anethra murmured observantly to her lonesome, the long distant 'thill reading from her ever-shifting home as far away from that silver bastion as she could make it. 

"You do continue to surprise me, Sohaer. How well you play this game."

"Haelun'or's structure is in desperate need of a reshuffle... Ain't personal to you, Braxus- I know you're just a puppet with the others pulling your strings." Valindra sighed while sat upon her bedroll with her Karin's head rested in her lap. "You may promise not to harm her, but can your citizens promise the same? They're much akin to rabid animals nowadays."

"and here, the fun begins." muttered a Viradiraar, eyes tracing over the missive over and over again.

An aheral' looks down upon the missive, paper held between the black leather fingers of her gloves. Slowly, she looked over the page, features unmoving.

"Curious," was all she uttered, before carefully folding the parchment, and tucking it into the pocket of her vest.

“I ne care what lesser nations support her claim for they ne matter, only those of silver. Let us see whether she indeed is a legitimate ruler and respects our tradition, our culture and the authority of the Maheral. If the false princess does not recognise the Elervathar or accept the generous offer of elsohaer, she indeed is nothing but a hideous monster of the fennic remnants.” A citizen of Haelun’or would comment upon hearing the news, the elfess quite excited about this. “Ah, I can only think what they call us nowadays, barbarians? They constantly attack our bastion, kill our citizens and spread lies about slaving poor Mali. elmali’ker that used to work at the tavern was killed by the false principality, turning him into a ghost and we are the barbarians?“ Usamea would make her final remarks, the councillor returning to her daily duties. 

2 hours ago, Monkee said:

A Snow Elf's brow perks as Ivarielle shows him the missive. "They invited Prince Amaesil to Haelun'or for diplomacy, and when he arrived, they threatened to kill him. If Haelun'or does not respect the diplomatic immunity of him, why would they respect yours?" @Twinny

Prince Amaesil nods. "Big, if true!"

Evo'lur looking over the missive as he resides within the tavern resting after his research papers. With a glass of elven wine he reads. "It is good we've been able to fall back to our old traditions and debates, though sadly on my most recent visit to speak with the princedom supporters they share no ideal of debating rather only see things through bloodshed which is disheartning." The elf sighs with his brief monolog as he presses back into the chair leaning it on two legs as he balances "It is curious to say the least, will they accept the offer or rather want to holm for bloodshed? The princess believes she is the monarch of all 'aheral though those within the city see her as a tyrant. Perhaps if she lived with her people she would see the traditions instead of that of dark beings manipulating her mind." Evo'lur leans back forwards to take ahold of the missive once more before placing it aside, taking up the schematic page of void crystals next to it.

"This Braxus seems like a wise elf" a Kharajyr notes "We shall see, how much this Princess truly loves what she calls her people. It will certainly be one for the history books."

"I wonder however - will foreigners be allowed to watch this spectacle, so we might record it for our history books?" @Gavin_

"Do love when High Elves throw word-hands, this is cash." -  A human would muse in their High Elven home as she lights up some green in her home to relax. "Gotta make sure I see this in person."