A Vision of Strife

Caranthir_

EVERDEEN SEXTUS, ANTI-POPE OF THE ANTI-CANON, REMARKED:

"So it shall be. The Hundred Year Darkness. The rise of Urguani swords and the Third Majesty of Sacriligious Derfey.

Our chosen one, Alstion, comes again.

To undo the work of John.

Come forth, do the work of the Deceiver; let loose the hounds of war.

Unblessed be this Union, Union of Man and Half-Man, coming of the Underdark.

Amen.

DERFEY's Burning Bush prevails!"

The cult of Novellen-Vargengotz shifted within underground chambers. Surely, they had to act fast, for it seemed their identity had been compromised...

1 hour ago, Taketheshot said:

"Who?" Joseph d'Azor muttered reading the missive from an office Yaromir desired so dear.

(thanks to @Emery for shoutout

"The problem is that in this case Haense is being lieutenant to Urguan, and not the opposite as it is written in the Holy Scrolls." remarked an old and irrelevant man by the name of Sir Charles Galbraith. 

"And I could not think of a greater sin than failing to recognize the holder of the Crown of the Exalted Godfrey Philip Novellen as Holy Orenian Emperor and Fidei Defensor, for that is what Philip III is."

37 minutes ago, sergisala said:

"The problem is that in this case Haense is being lieutenant to Urguan, and not the opposite as it is written in the Holy Scrolls." remarked an old and irrelevant man by the name of Sir Charles Galbraith. 

"And I could not think of a greater sin than failing to recognize the holder of the Crown of the Exalted Godfrey Philip Novellen as Holy Orenian Emperor and Fidei Defensor, for that is what Philip III is."

"As Fidei Defensor, in your fictive scenario it would be wrong to elevate a man of such great controversy. A man so dislodged from reality, sitting in his own arrogance. His Empire has turned into a bloodthirsty militant state in a very short timespan. Tell me if you would trust a man like that? From where I stand, this Empire would not stop until it has subjugated, or forced everyone under their banner." Sigmar Baruch, a man in his prime rebuked, pondering why anyone blindly follow this man. "We as Haensemen did not gain Independence so that some rabid dog can take away our freedoms and leash us into a state of obedience. Simply put from another perspective... no one trust that Oren will be satisfied with Lower Petra, seems more likely that's a pretext to conquest, and not reconquest. Oren is not in the right this time."

Edited by Tulan