The Birth of our New Roots

xepphir

f3dVlqi-eCen3nKl59niLfcIw76FE93z1WeCypRJAzVOM8nW4vN-ma-EN6KTt8sl2yHPD2z0R4oI8LWgtg_vD7Ujneq5JMDFEzUeHyh1qRIapNC8_yqIODheZK8tlE7BVGBidRFZ

A missive is spread throughout Almaris, fine parchment rolled and wrapped with a black ribbon tied and closed by two seals - a purple one carrying the coat of arms of Nor’Asath and a golden one carrying the crest of the R’ikarth Clan.

To all Mali’ker, and all Mali of Almaris

From Prince Zirath Talhoffer R’Ikarth

The Birth of our New Roots

Karin’ayla, kae lliran.

For decades, our Dark Elven people have been scattered across the land, with few elven homelands to refer to, subjugated under the rule of non-Elven descendants.

Lamentably few have tried to restore our unity, and even less have endeavored to keep it. Others, driven by pride, have seen to our people’s undoing.

With the establishment of the Principality of Nor’Asath, we have at last seen progress in this mission; not in centuries have so many of Velulaei’s sons and daughters come together in unity. Descendants of Renelia, Vira’ker, the Onyx Sanctum and even the Warhawkes now walk our halls. It is the best, last hope for the Mali’ker people to forge their rightful place among the other lineages of Malin.

It is thus that we call for Dark Elves of all walks of life, all strains of thought, all forms of worship, and from all corners of Almaris to come to Nor’Asath - that the Dark Elven people might at last come home.

It is further that we note that in many ways, the state of all Elves has recently mirrored the historical fragmentation of our Dark Elven people. It is thus that we also call for all Elves of Almaris to journey to the Dual Principalities of Fenn and Nor’Asath, there to mingle amidst the largest collection of Elves since the early days of Almaris. It is our hope that, in time, we shall find unity among Mali’ker, Mali’fenn, Mali’aheral, and Mali’ame - for while we have greatly changed since the days of Malin, we are still his children, and it would still be his desire that we reach accord.

I, Prince Zirath Talhoffer R’Ikarth, write on behalf of my kin and invite you, the remaining Dark Elven people, to join our efforts.

I ask to bring your stories, your cultures, your knowledge and your dreams here to let our newly born community thrive and grow.

It is long past time that Velulaei’s people were restored. As of now, we have never been closer. It is my sincere hope that we shall all, at last, be together. Let us make our ancestors proud, and nurture a bright future for the Mali’ker people."

Signed,

Zirath Talhoffer R’Ikarth

Prince of Nor’Asath, Prince of the Dark Elves

Sevrel let out a sigh of relief as he saw the riders head out to spread the letter. It had been a centuries old dream of his - and now it finally seemed like a possibility.

"We're so close..." He said to himself. "This better work."

Aramis 'Lavi' Igne'sae looked over the paper as she walked to her new cave home "I like this one. A new home for me and my friends." 

"We hope the Ker, and kin of the dual Principalities flourish in this time. This is grand news for Elven unity" remarks as a rider delivers him the missive. 

A certain 'Ker of a renowened heritage smiles upon reading the missive behind the frigid walls that shield him from the snow outside, his cold gaze set on each word, each meaning as he smirks pridefully.
"Words i can actually endorse... I wonder what my great grandfather would think of this..."
The 'Ker mused for a long moment, respectfully setting the missive asside looking to the Nor'Asathian symbol with a certain caring and deeply respectfull look.
"Lye yallr ohn Mali, u'eth ohn valah
"
The 'Ker concluded closing the topic of his mind, deeming it more than handled by capable leadership.

[!] Validus's lashes flutter slightly as she peers over the paper she holds before her in her hand, the edges of her mouth perk slightly into a grin as she looks away in thought "My kin, to new hopes and new beginnings" she muttered as her breath visibly rolled out of her mouth as she scaled the icy tundra

The golden eyed Tresery lets out a long sigh as he reads over the pamphlet, having found its way to him eventually. 

You people are ******* hopeless,“  he muses aloud to nobody in particular. “Stop trying to make it happen, didn’t you hear what happened to the last guys who tried?

A Mali'ame sat whittling away at a piece of ikurnamon. The words were read to her and all she'd offer was a frown. 

22 hours ago, Sykogenic said:

The golden eyed Tresery lets out a long sigh as he reads over the pamphlet, having found its way to him eventually. 

You people are ******* hopeless,“  he muses aloud to nobody in particular. “Stop trying to make it happen, didn’t you hear what happened to the last guys who tried?

Sevrel elects to ignore the words of the cranky wood elf, seeing as though he did not hear them anywyas.

23 hours ago, Sykogenic said:

A certain wandering, blueberry skinned Dark Elf could not help but agree with the Tresery who was all too familiar to him, even though he was nowhere near the particular Wood Elf.

"Perhaps these supposed uniters should stop using titles of an era long behind them to make themselves seem more competent. Again the Ashen Folk find themselves reliying on others for survival, the Snow Elves out of all of them." He then crumpled up the notice and went back to wandering the vast woodlands of wherever he was wandering at that time. "They already admit to having the Orc Elves with them, all hope is truly lost."

"Giving it a few years." He then concluded, smiling brightly.