An Ashford Wedding

DahStalker

An Ashford Wedding

See the source image

"The Falstaff Rebirth"

On this blessed evening we invite our beloved family and friends with welcomed arms to come celebrate with us this joyous union. To be held in Haense in respect of our ancestors, followed by an event in the forests where the Matriarch of Falstaff oaths the gentleman FitzPeter into the family. He shall decide the choice of either walking across burning coals or staying in a lake of ice water as to prove himself worthy of the family name. 
-=-=-

What: The Matrilineal Wedlock of the Matriach Ashford de Falstaff and FitzPeter
Who: Matriarch of Ashford de Falstaff, Priscilla Amelia of Leuven and Daniel John FitzPeter of Sedan

Where: Basilica of  Haense (Bazylika Svankt Henriko)

When: February27th, 4pm EST

-=-

Invites

His Holiness, Tylos II @Ramon

The Young Evanna Ashford de Falstaff @scubadooba

The Liege Lucien I and Stefaniya vas Ruthern@Milenkhov @clonky

His Majesty and Her Majesty, Sigismund III and Emma @livrose @Xarkly

Leopold of Alstion @cruzazul

Maxim Attenlund @seannie

More TBD

Edited by DahStalker

"Albert was m'good lord friend. This is his granddaughter, I bet, th'treacherous wife-robber: five-hundred and twelve minae." Friendly faces glanced surreptitious eyes over the invitation from around a Leuvaardenish poker table, the most sumptuous yet worst-smelling among them having laid his bet proudly. "No. Five-hundred-thousand."

The young Evanna squealed with excitement, gripping the invitation so tightly that the paper began to crease under the pressure.  "Priscilla is to be wed! How wonderful!" Twirling around in her chambers as if she is in a ballroom, she lands on top of her bed with a slight thud before her eyes open wide with realization. "Does this mean that I have to orchestrate the planning?" She'd interrogate her sister as soon as she saw her next.

Edited by scubadooba

The elderly Countess of Leuven, last of her title, let out a yelp! Probably not a good sign.